Psychology of Toxic Relationships: Signs, Symptoms and Solutions
Are you dating a woman you love very much… but who can be very toxic sometimes?
If your relationship is showing any of the following three signs:
- She sometimes gets offended by something you said or did that was harmless
- She sometimes gets offended when you offer constructive feedback
- She doesn’t appreciate it when you apologize or try to make her feel better
…then yes, quite simply, you have a toxic girlfriend.
Quite simply, “toxic” simply means the inability to listen to logic. When you have a toxic girlfriend, she’s one who’s a slave to her emotions– especially NEGATIVE emotions.
And here’s what makes it worse:
Whenever you try to disprove or alleviate her negative emotions… she doesn’t appreciate it. Instead, she’ll blame YOU for her bad feelings…
…and that’s why it’s toxic!
The bad news?
Well, unless you do something FAST, she’s going to get MORE and MORE toxic. It’s a one-way street to emotional ruin for her.
And guess what? Things will worsen until either you or she can’t take the relationship anymore and leave.
The good news?
There’s a proven way to “detoxify” your girlfriend and your relationship.
If you want a better relationship – happier and more pleasant for you both – then this guide will show you how to get it.
We’ll get into everything in detail in just a little while. First of all, though, it’s IMPORTANT to know what I’m going to tell you next, so pay attention…
The solution to the “toxic girlfriend” problem which I am going to share with you is quite comprehensive. I’ve written it simply so that anyone can use it to “detoxify” their relationships and marriages.
So here’s what I guarantee: if you read this guide and understand it completely, and take action EXACTLY like how I tell you – you WILL be enjoying a healthy, happy relationship with your girlfriend.
Now here’s the kicker…
Since there are lots of details in this guide (and you shouldn’t be missing anything), remembering EVERYTHING can be a little tricky. It’s true.
So, to help you out, I’ve created this:
“How To Handle Toxic Girlfriends Action Checklist”
It’s a free PDF document which you can download on your phone or computer for you to refer to whenever you want to use these tactics on your toxic girlfriend.
Leaf through this beautiful PDF and check off everything you need to know – without worrying about missing out a step in your game plan to detoxify her.
Sounds good, right?
And that’s not all…
I’ll also share with you a BONUS technique called “Implanted Commands” which you can use to “hack” into her mind – and remove toxic behavior from her psyche immediately!
(This Bonus technique is not inside this blog post because, well, it’s a little to controversial to be published openly. Read it inside the PDF and you’ll understand why this is so.)
Download the Action Checklist here:
Downloaded the Action Checklist? Great!
Now, let’s start by taking a closer look at the problem…
Table of Contents
- 1 Psychology of Toxic Relationships: Signs, Symptoms and Solutions
- 2 What Is A Toxic Relationship? (A Definition)
- 3 Toxic Relationship Traits: 38 Signs To Look Out For
- 4 The Psychology Of A Toxic Lover
- 5 How To “Detoxify” A Toxic Lover
- 6 How To Deal With Her Solipsism
- 7 How To Understand Your Toxic Girlfriend
- 8 How To Control A Woman By Manipulating Her Psychology
- 9 How To Dominate A Woman’s Emotions
- 10 Fractionation: The Ultimate Girlfriend Detoxifier
- 11 Fractionation Puts Your Toxic Girlfriend Under Control
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12.0.1 How Do Relationships Turn Toxic?
- 12.0.2 Should I Break Up With My Toxic Girlfriend?
- 12.0.3 What Are The Wrong Ways To Fix A Toxic Relationship?
- 12.0.4 Isn’t Enslavement morally wrong?
- 12.0.5 How Do I Make My Girlfriend Happy?
- 12.0.6 What Results Should I Expect With Fractionation?
- 12.0.7 Are There Instances When I Should NOT Use Fractionation On My Girlfriend?
- 12.1 Request Invite For The Online Fractionation Masterclass
What Is A Toxic Relationship? (A Definition)
Realize this –
The nature of the relationship between men and women is changing before our very eyes. And it’s changing for the worse.
Well, here’s the reason…
Men are losing control of relationships. They’re giving more and more power over to women.
And that’s why relationships go toxic.
The solution to this problem is obvious: take back control. But that’s easier said than done.
Why? Well… you see, women inherently resist control.
And, to make things worse, the society is telling women that they should be in control.
Yes, the situation seems rather hopeless…
…but I’m here to tell you it’s not. In fact, I have the solution that will solve this problem, once and for all.
You’ll find out about this solution later in this article, but for now, I’d like to tell you a story…
… it’s a story that you may relate well to. Continue reading!
Toxic Relationship Traits: 38 Signs To Look Out For
Let me ask you this…
Are you worried that you, or someone you care about, is in a toxic relationship?
Well, just like the human body, when a relationship is toxic, there are certain traits or symptoms you can look for…
38 Warning Signs Of A Toxic Relationship
Is She A Bad Girlfriend?
- You feel unhappy or lonely around her, instead of thrilled like when you first got together.
- Affection is lacking; you rarely or never kiss, smile at each other, hold hands, etc.
- She uses sex to coerce you.
- She’s passive aggressive.
- She’s jealous.
- She’s always critical or contemptuous.
- The two of you are constantly fighting. Not just sometimes, but always.
- You argue instead of communicating. She places blame, won’t acknowledge valid points, refuses to compromise, and uses ultimatums to win.
- You avoid her, because being around her is too stressful.
- Your entire life revolves around keeping her happy, but she never returns the gesture.
- You’re never sure how she’ll react to something, and so you’re afraid of sharing things with her.
- She’s never pleased or satisfied with anything you do.
- She discourages you from growing and developing. She tells you that you’re not smart/talented/attractive enough to do something new and change your life.
- She says you only have one redeeming feature, whether its looks, money, or something else.
- She implies that, by staying with you, she’s doing you a favor you don’t really deserve.
- You remember the good times you had at the beginning of your relationship, but you don’t look forward to your future together.
- She keeps a relationship scorecard of wrongdoings (just yours) and positive gestures (but only hers).
- She stonewalls you and refuses to discuss important topics.
- You turn to friends and family for emotional support, not her.
- She tries to isolate you from your friends and family to make you emotionally dependent on her.
- She complains about you to her friends and family.
- She has no respect for your opinions, ideas, or passions.
- She dismisses your emotions and your need for attention or affection.
- You can identify very obvious ways you’ve negatively influenced each other. Drinking too much, watching TV instead of exercising, chain-smoking to relieve stress, etc.
- She only points out your flaws and never praises your positive qualities.
- You’re constantly going through the breakup/makeup cycle.
- You behave in embarrassing ways together, such as arguing loudly in public.
- She involves you in illegal or immoral activities, and maybe uses that as relationship blackmail.
- She’s disinterested and dismissive of your interests and successes.
- She sets a standard that is impossible to meet.
- She jokes about leaving you, but it’s never very funny.
- There’s only one right way to do things: her way.
- She blames you for her own shortcomings and failures.
- You feel trapped; you’re unable to improve your relationship, but you can’t escape from it, either.
- You find yourself thinking about other people you know and would rather be in a relationship with.
- She dismisses and belittles you as stupid, crazy, etc.
- She gets violent with you when she’s angry, whether she’s angry at you or something else. In short, you’ve got a female psychopath in your hands.
- She cheats on you and expects you to just live with it.
How many of these toxic relationship traits do you score?
Here’s the deal…
Any single one of these signs could indicate a hidden poison in your relationship with your wife or girlfriend.
And if you don’t detoxify your relationship soon enough, it’s pretty much doomed. Believe me because this is true!
The Psychology Of A Toxic Lover
Next, I want you to take a nostalgic trip back to where it all started…
When you first started your relationship, your girlfriend wasn’t nearly as toxic, am I right?
Instead, she simply became more and more toxic over time.
So, what happened?
Here’s what happened:
In philosophy, Solipsism is a belief system that centers around this idea:
“Outside the self, nothing exists.”
Let me explain.
In the realm of dating and relationships, a woman’s Solipsism is the unspoken belief which goes like this:
“I feel this emotion, therefore this emotion is valid.”
I said “Woman’s Solipsism” because solipsism is exclusively a “woman” thing (or, it’s a female psychology phenomenon.)
This means that men don’t have it. So, you’ve never experienced it – and never will.
But get this… Solipsism is the reason your girlfriend, when she’s distressed, IGNORES logic:
- She gets offended by harmless statements
- She gets really insecure, takes criticism personally, even if it’s constructive
- She transforms into a crazy sociopath when triggered
- She won’t accept your apologies and instead blames you for her hurt feelings
- At best, she will just ignore you
And here’s the kicker:
Your girlfriend doesn’t know WHY she feels that way.
When she’s distressed, she’s trapped in a world where nothing but her negative emotions exist. She doesn’t know why. All she feels is the insatiable need to blame something or someone for her bad feelings.
And since you’re her boyfriend, you get the blame 99% of the time.
So, what’s a guy to do?
How To “Detoxify” A Toxic Lover
There are two ways to “detoxify” your relationship: the wrong way and the right way.
The “wrong” way includes doing the following:
- Getting offended
- Defending your words and actions using logic
- Telling her to “relax” or “calm down”
- Asking why she’s overreacting
- Apologizing or offering to make it up to her
- Giving up and letting her do whatever she wants
- Anything else that gives her an excuse to blame you for her bad feelings
What’s the “right” way then?
There are two levels to detoxifying a relationship the right way:
- Prevention, and
Preventing a woman’s Solipsism is all about keeping her from feeling distressed when she’s with you. That means:
- Keeping the mood light, happy and positive in the relationship
- Avoid triggering her negative emotions
- Not to ever expect her to be logical and rational in everything she does
These three actions should keep your girlfriend’s toxicity to a minimum.
But what if you’re in the middle of a “toxic” episode or a crisis? How do you detoxify then?
How To Deal With Her Solipsism
When your girlfriend is in one of her toxic moods, the key is to not avoid it or dismiss it.
Why? Because that only makes the toxicity worse over time.
Instead, you should use her Solipsism to your advantage. It’s like psychological jiu-jitsu, where you use the force of her toxicity against her.
Every single “wrong” way to solve her toxicity makes her attach her stress to YOU. It gives her an excuse to blame you for her stress. So, don’t give her that excuse.
What you need to cure her toxicity, then, is the exact opposite. You’ll make her attach the ONLY RELIEF from her stress… to you.
You’ll want her to seek her stress relief from YOU, and nothing or nobody else.
How exactly do you do that?
Answer: By dominating her emotions.
We’ll talk more about dominating a woman’s emotions in a while. For now, let’s investigate into something more fundamental to your relationship… your girlfriend’s psychology and how to understand her better.
“How To Enslave A Woman Emotionally (With Fractionation)” Enter your email address to get an exclusive invite to the legendary Mind Control Masterclass by Derek Rake. No credit card required.
“How To Enslave A Woman Emotionally (With Fractionation)”
Enter your email address to get an exclusive invite to the legendary Mind Control Masterclass by Derek Rake. No credit card required.
How To Understand Your Toxic Girlfriend
Here’s the ultimate key to understanding women:
A woman is only happy with a strong man.
And you can rest assured of one thing:
Any woman who isn’t that strong man will eventually find himself single again.
This means that if you’re seen to be “weak”, your wife or girlfriend will go out looking for Mr. Strong. And you’ll be left sitting at home by yourself.
Naturally, nobody wants to be in that situation.
So, what are you supposed to do about it?
Make her submissive.
Now, hang on a moment. Read that again.
Notice how I didn’t say “make her submit.”
Under no circumstances should you do things like demanding her obedience or tell her that she’s out of line.
To be blunt, that will do way more harm than good.
How The Female Mind Works
Before we go any further, you have to understand this very important thing:
The female mind is deeply irrational.
She makes decisions based on emotion, not logic.
Her brain is overrun by how she feels.
This means that you have only one real course of action. To control her, you have to appeal to her emotions.
In short, you don’t want to “make her submit.” You want to make her submissive.
Trying to force her to submit to you will only piss her off, big time. And you do not want to wind up in the middle of that shitstorm.
It’s a dangerous line to walk, be sure.
So, how are you supposed to do it?
Well, you’ll find out how next…
How To Control A Woman By Manipulating Her Psychology
To make a woman submissive, you must dig a bit deeper into the female psyche.
In the eyes of a woman, every man is “desirable” to a certain degree.
To be specific, every man falls somewhere on her “Desirability Scale”.
Imagine a scale from one to ten. Every man has a rating on each individual woman’s scale.
Sometimes you’re a one. Sometimes you’re a ten. Usually, you’re somewhere in between.
Closely related to “Desirability Score” is a female psychology concept called the Action Limit.
A woman’s “Action Limit” depends on how “desirable” you are in her eyes.
When you meet or exceed that Action Limit, it means that she finds you so desirable that she’ll do whatever it is you’re asking her to do.
A real-world example:
You approach a beautiful woman at the bar.
You’re as ripped as a Spartan warrior.
In her eyes, your Desirability Score is high, and it exceeds her Action Limit. She is compelled to “take action”, and gives you her digits.
A Hobbit lookalike approaches the same woman.
She prefers tall men, however. And so Mr Hobbit’s Desirability Score is low, and falls short of her Action Limit. And so he walks off with nothing.
The Pain Limit is the maximum level of distress or discomfort that a woman could take before she breaks.
Beyond it, a woman is too uncomfortable to endure the situation that’s causing her distress.
Interestingly, a woman’s Action Limit is affected by her Pain Limit, and vice versa.
Once a woman reaches her Pain Limit, her Action Limit is reduced temporarily.
For example, when you threaten to dump your woman (i.e. you’re making her reach her Pain Limit), then she’ll be more willing to do the things you want (i.e. she lowers her Action Limit).
Perfectly logical, right?
To Control A Woman, You Must Make Her Reach Her Pain Limit
So, let’s recap what we’ve covered so far…
- To make a woman submissive to you, you must get her to lower her Action Limit.
- To lower her Action Limit, you must make her reach her Pain Limit.
This means that to control her, you must introduce distress into her life.
In other words, make her suffer.
Then, at her breaking point, release her from agony. Temporarily, at least. And then, make her suffer again.
Rinse and repeat.
By doing so, you’ll train her subconscious to obey you. And be submissive to you… so that you dominate her emotions, putting her on a tight leash.
And that’s what you’re going to learn next.
How To Dominate A Woman’s Emotions
“Dominating” her emotions simply means CONTROLLING them.
You’ll want the ability to make her feel both negative AND positive emotions on demand.
The result: She’ll become emotionally DEPENDENT on you.
She won’t only see you as her source of strength and provision… but also as her source of emotional fulfilment. Sounds great, right?
So, how do you achieve that?
There are two ways to do this…
- Implanted Commands, and
Implanted Commands are covert instructions that you send to your toxic girlfriend’s brain to “rewire” her psychology. Think of them as loopholes in her psyche that you can exploit.
Given the controversial nature of Implanted Commands, I have “protected” this technique inside the Action Checklist which you can download by clicking here.
Secondly, you can dominate your girlfriend’s emotions with a Mind Control technique called “Fractionation.”
Fractionation: The Ultimate Girlfriend Detoxifier
Let’s revisit what we’ve covered in the previous section:
To control your woman, you need to introduce distress into her life. And then release her from distress. And then, reintroduce distress. Rinse and repeat.
Fractionation does all that for you, and more.
It will take your woman on an emotional rollercoaster ride.
First, you give her an intense emotional high.
Then, you drop her down a slope into a deep lull…
…and you bring her back up again.
Repeating this distress-relief cycle will actually put her into a trance-like state.
And when this occurs, she’ll be much more susceptible to suggestion and manipulation.
(This is when she becomes emotionally enslaved to you.)
Sounds awesome, right?
And that’s not all…
Eventually, she’ll get addicted to the emotional high that you give her. And she’ll do anything to get that high and avoid the emotional lows.
And here’s the simple framework of how you can use Fractionation on your toxic girlfriend in three steps…
Step #1: Make Her Feel Distressed
This means that you should inflict emotional distress on her when she’s NOT distressed. (Or, when she’s in a positive or neutral mood).
Examples of inflicting emotional distress include:
- Telling her a sad or upsetting story
- Creating a sore point in her otherwise perfect day
- Taking her on an extreme activity (e.g. skydiving, bungee jumping)
- Taking her on a road trip and getting lost
- Intentionally hurting her feelings
The key here is to be unpredictable – you want to catch her by surprise and put her off balance. Get it?
Step #2: Give Her The Relief She Craves
Soon after you inflict the emotional distress, give her the relief she needs. For instance:
- Giving your sad/upsetting story a happy ending
- After ruining her day, make it by doing something she appreciates
- After your extreme activity, celebrate surviving it
- After getting lost on the road, find your way home
- After hurting her feelings, give her some loving reassurance
Step #3: Rinse And Repeat
Once you have given her the relief from the distress, repeat by making her distressed again…
…but only this time, the emotional rollercoaster should be more intense than the last one.
Now, remember this:
Fractionation IS harsh – I’ll be the first to admit it.
However, it’s a proven way to detoxify a toxic girlfriend. Believe me.
With Fractionation, you’ll intentionally create distress in her life, then intentionally relieve that stress. Over and over.
The effect: She becomes more and more dependent on you for her emotional well-being. What then happens? She’ll stop being so toxic because she knows she might lose the stability she gets from you.
And that’s not all…
Fractionation Puts Your Toxic Girlfriend Under Control
Fractionation not only detoxifies a toxic relationship, but it can also:
- Mend a broken relationship
- Save a marriage from divorce
- Make a long-distance relationship work
- Keep your girlfriend from cheating
- Train your girlfriend to be more obedient
- Make a mean woman treat you more nicely and respectfully
- And more!
Indeed, Fractionation is the “swiss army knife” technique that can be used to solve most any relationship problem you can think of. And if you don’t have this technique in your arsenal then you’re short-changing yourself. It’s true.
And so you must master Fractionation – and do so today.
All you need to do is to sign up for my Online Masterclass on Mind Control. Start by clicking this link –
(A registration page will come up after you click the link. Use your best e-mail address to sign up because it’s where I’ll send your Invite Ticket to the Masterclass.)
Lastly, remember this:
Whenever your girlfriend is stressed out, she won’t listen to logic.
And that’s not because she wants to spite you. As a woman, she simply CAN’T listen to logic when she’s in that state.
So if your girlfriend is toxic, I have three pieces of advice for you:
- Stop expecting her to be logical when she’s upset,
- Start making your relationship a light and stress-free place, and
- When she gets toxic, take the golden opportunity to use Fractionation. That way, you’ll increase her emotional dependence on you over time.
But if you had the time or patience to do just one of the steps above, I recommend you do step #3: Master Fractionation. It’ll make everything in your relationship so much easier. Trust me on this.
Click that link now and start detoxifying your relationship.
Shogun Method: Enslavement, Not Seduction!
P/S: Are you in a toxic relationship right now?
What are the things your girlfriend says or does that grinds your gears the most? Let me know in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do Relationships Turn Toxic?
No matter what the symptoms are, the underlying cause of toxic relationships is one and the same:
She’s in control of the relationship, and you’re not.
In our own terms… you’re being PUSSYWHIPPED.
And that’s not good – not just from a social point of view, but from a biological one, as well.
Over the past 200,000 years, Mother Nature has hard-wired men to lead and protect the tribe. And women were hard-wired to follow the men’s lead. This is a scientific fact.
Let’s face it – it’s the way male-female relationships are meant to be.
But when the roles are reversed, what happens?
All sorts of bad things, of course. Remember the symptoms of toxic relationships? Those aren’t even the half of it.
Should I Break Up With My Toxic Girlfriend?
Why? Because you can “detoxify” it quickly and easily… as long as you follow EXACTLY what I say next.
You’ll learn how to enslave a woman subliminally and make her subservient to you.
Now, before you jump to any conclusion, let me say this:
I’m not telling you to just go and “dominate” your woman right now.
I’m not telling you to FORCE your woman to submit to you.
That’s a fast way to end up on the evening news.
Instead, here’s what I’m telling you to do:
You’re going to simply, subtly make your woman WANT to submit to you.
You’ll make it so that by submitting to you… and following your lead… will make her the HAPPIEST girl alive.
You want her to be happy, right?
What Are The Wrong Ways To Fix A Toxic Relationship?
The biggest problem is that most guys try to solve the problem by trying to fix the SYMPTOMS.
And as we all know, that just doesn’t work. It’s like putting a Band-Aid on a bullet wound. Silly, right?
So, here’s the truth…
Unless you cure the underlying problem, then the relationship will STAY toxic.
Probably FOR GOOD. And you don’t want to happen, right?
So, let me say that again – you’ll need to cure the underlying problem.
What’s the underlying problem?
It’s the role-reversal.
Men playing the role of women, and women playing the role of men. And that’s wrong.
So, how do you solve the role-reversal?
By ENSLAVING her.
Isn’t Enslavement morally wrong?
When I talk about enslavement, I’m not talking about PHYSICAL enslavement. That would be immoral… not to mention crazy!
Instead, I’m talking about EMOTIONAL enslavement.
It’s the same kind of “enslavement” you feel when you:
- Get emotionally addicted to a sports team
- Get emotionally addicted to a TV show
- Get emotionally addicted to a video game
- Get emotionally addicted to a certain beer
- Get emotionally addicted to a certain brand
- Get emotionally addicted to a public figure
THAT’S the kind of enslavement I’m talking about.
And yes… THAT’S the kind of enslavement you’ll need to put your toxic woman under.
The problem with toxic relationships is entirely psychological. This means that you’ve got to work on her emotions to “detoxify” the relationship.
So, your goal is to make her so EMOTIONALLY ADDICTED to you that:
- She’ll stop being so hard to deal with
- She’ll be completely submissive and subservient to your will
- She’ll be the respectful, supportive, happy partner you’ve always wanted
Emotionally enslaving your woman will fix the toxic role-reversal problem in three ways:
- It puts you firmly in command of the relationship, and her firmly in “follower mode” by dominating her
- It restores the balance in the relationship, eliminating stress and conflict
- It allows a happy relationship to grow and thrive, just as Mother Nature intended
Sounds great, right?
Now, let’s take a step back and take a closer look at “Enslavement”.
It is an essential part of how Shogun Method works.
The entire process goes like this:
- Stage #1: Intrigue (when your woman started feeling interested in you)
- Stage #2: Rapport (when you got to know each other better)
- Stage #3: Attraction (when she started feeling romantically and sexually attracted to you)
- Stage #4: Enslavement (when she becomes emotionally addicted to you for life)
If you’ll notice, the process doesn’t end with “Attraction”, like most Pickup Artist (PUA) or Dating Guru advice does.
There’s nothing about “Seduction”, either. And there’s a good reason for that…
You see, seduction is primarily a “physical” thing. And relationships based on physical attraction never last. Believe it.
In Shogun Method, we go one step further into Enslavement. It forms a physical AND emotional foundation for your relationship.
As a result, your woman won’t just get addicted to having sex with you. She’ll ALSO be addicted to your strength, dominance, authority, and power.
Think of it this way – ANY guy can please her physically.
But only YOU can please her both physically AND emotionally.
That’s what you want to put in place. That’s what will cure your toxic relationship for good.
Think Enslavement, NOT “seduction”
So, how exactly do you enslave your woman emotionally?
Answer: With Fractionation.
How Do I Make My Girlfriend Happy?
To answer this question, first, think about this –
Ever noticed who the happiest girlfriends and wives around are?
They’re the women who are committed to some of the strongest, most dominant, most successful men around.
These are men who are IN CONTROL.
Meanwhile, women who are in relationships with men who are NOT in control… are MISERABLE.
And by the way, that should also tell you something: If you’re in a toxic relationship, you might be to blame, too.
But I’m not here to point the finger at anyone.
I’m here to help you SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
I don’t care who caused it. Let’s fix it.
What Results Should I Expect With Fractionation?
Fractionation is a Mind Control technique that gets a woman to, well, “fractionate.”
That is, it snaps her out of her toxic behavior, making her look to YOU for direction and guidance.
Fractionation is basically a series of storytelling techniques.
When you use Fractionation on your woman, you put her in an emotional roller-coaster. And she’ll find it incredibly ADDICTIVE.
It’s this emotional roller coaster that restores the “natural balance” in the relationship.
She stops behaving badly, and the relationship becomes stable again.
Fractionation is the same technique I teach all my students going through toxic relationships. And the results are almost like magic:
- They start LOVING spending time with their partners again
- There’s no more jealousy
- There’s no more blaming
- Their partners start doing their parts to make their relationships work
- Their partners become their #1 fans
- The cynicism and bad vibes give way to happiness, silliness, and goofiness
- The restored relationships have almost zero drama
- And so much more good stuff
You want the same results for yourself, right? Well, you can.
So, if you’re in a toxic relationship right now…
…and if you want to fix things quickly, easily, and FOR GOOD…
…then Fractionation is the answer to your toxic relationship problems.
o, here’s my message to you:
Don’t wait for things to “fix themselves.” (They won’t.)
Don’t get stuck trying to cure the symptoms.
And don’t wait until it’s too late, and you lose her forever.
Are There Instances When I Should NOT Use Fractionation On My Girlfriend?
Only one –
I don’t want you to use Fractionation to harm a woman. Ever.
Fractionation (and Shogun Method) is not meant to be used to hurt women. You should always (yes, always) leave a woman better than when you found her. No exceptions at all.
If you agree to obey that one, simple premise, then you’re ready to learn the secrets of Fractionation.
You’re ready, right?
Want to get started detoxifying your relationship?
All you need to do is click the link below, right now:
Trust me, you’ll be glad you did. And so will your wife or girlfriend.