How To Deal With A Female Sociopath (Use Mind Control On Her!)
Listen. Are you dating a sociopath… or worse, MARRIED to one?
If you’re not sure, then this article is for you. You’re about to learn the seven biggest warning signs of a female sociopath… and why you must absolutely ACT FAST if you want to save your relationship.
First of all, let’s get the technical stuff out of the way…
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Deal With A Female Sociopath (Use Mind Control On Her!)
- 2 The Difference Between Being A Sociopath and Just Being Female
- 3 Female Sociopath Checklist – 7 Signs You’re Dating a Female Sociopath
- 4 Dangers Of Female Sociopath Relationships
- 5 The Kind of Guy Female Sociopaths Respect and Submit To
- 6 How to Enslave Her and Make Her Surrender To Your Authority
- 7 The One Enslavement Tactic You Can Use Today
The Difference Between Being A Sociopath and Just Being Female
It’s normal for women to be a little crazy. Everyone is. It’s just that women have these extra tendencies to need drama in their lives… to “test” their men, and other such quirks.
That’s normal. And if you’re man enough, you’ll find it easy to deal with these quirks.
But here’s what’s NOT normal: when she’s actually a sociopath.
A female sociopath is a woman with a HUGE dose of crazy in her, and causes all sorts of grief for her man:
- She makes unreasonable demands and expects you to satisfy them
- She makes irresponsible decisions and expects you to deal with them
- She does inexplicable things and expects you to “understand”
Read this carefully…
If you’re dating a sociopath, then you must take drastic action NOW.
If you don’t, your relationship is on a one-way ticket to ruin. Either she leaves you for another man, or she hurts you and emotionally breaks you first… THEN leaves you.
Don’t let that happen to you!
So how do you tell if your woman is a sociopath? Here are the signs to watch out for…
Female Sociopath Checklist – 7 Signs You’re Dating a Female Sociopath
- She can’t empathize with you. Your problems, concerns, and feelings mean nearly nothing to her.
- Hedonism. She relentlessly pursues pleasure and flees from pain… even at the risk of breaking the law or hurting other people.
- All her friends are on social media. She has very few (if any) “real life” friends, and she doesn’t like meeting new people.
- Dishonesty. Does she lie to you, without any shade of guilt or remorse? Does she fib just to get what she wants from you? If she does… then she’s a sociopath. No doubt about it.
- Lack of intense emotion. When confronted with horrific or depressing situations (whether on TV or in real life), she shows no emotion. Or worse, she even likes it!
- Ignores social rules. Instead of following the rules, she makes her own rules, and then forces you (and the rest of the world) to deal with them.
- Entitlement mentality. She’s constantly on about what she “deserves” and what she “doesn’t deserve.” She also blames others for the bad things that happen in her life. And she never takes responsibility for anything she does.
Remember: even just ONE of these signs can mean she’s a sociopath. So, watch her very closely!
Dangers Of Female Sociopath Relationships
Earlier, I mentioned the dangers of dating a female sociopath:
It puts the relationship on a one-way road to ruin.
Make no mistake…
The breakup WILL happen, and it will hurt like HELL…
Why? Because she’s going to leave you for someone she calls a “better, stronger man” than you.
Sure, you can try to compromise with her and keep the relationship going. But that’s even worse:
- She’ll pussywhip you into submission
- You’ll be forced to submit to all her demands and ultimatums, no matter how unreasonable they may be
- And then, after she’s gotten bored of you, she’ll leave you for that “better, stronger guy.”
So yes… dating a sociopath seems like a lose-lose situation.
But here’s the good news: It’s actually NOT.
There IS a way to save your relationship. And that’s by becoming the kind of guy she secretly, desperately needs you to be.
The Kind of Guy Female Sociopaths Respect and Submit To
You’ll want to be the kind of guy who…
- …she can’t push around, no matter what she tries
- …is strong and dominant… like the literal pillar of strength for your relationship or marriage
- …she would do anything to keep – even stop being a sociopath
Sounds good, right?
However, there’s a catch:
You’ll have to know HOW to become that kind of guy.
And it’s not by violently imposing your will on her… because she might call the police on you.
It’s not by giving her an ultimatum, either… because you just can’t “out-drama” a female sociopath.
Instead, it’s by doing something even BETTER. Something she WON’T expect. And something completely LEGAL.
What is it?
It’s to enslave her emotionally.
Here’s how it works…
How to Enslave Her and Make Her Surrender To Your Authority
What does “enslavement” really means?
You’ll make her so emotionally addicted to you that she’s willing to do absolutely ANYTHING to keep you.
That includes obeying you, supporting you, and – here’s the best part – replacing her old personality with a more respectful, more subservient, and more level-headed persona.
And it’s all possible – I’m not kidding!
Enslaving your woman will yield the results you want:
- She’ll be hopelessly addicted to you… physically AND emotionally
- She’ll see you as the strong, dominant, manly leader she desperately needs
- She’ll see you as the only man in the world who can help her keep her impulses in check
- She’ll start working hard to keep you and make the relationship last a lifetime
Now, you might be wondering: “Isn’t enslaving a crime or something?”
To that I say: No. And here’s why…
We’re not using “enslavement” in the negative sense of the word… but in its positive, scientifically-backed, widely-used sense.
Enslavement is one of the four stages of the proper seduction process, which I teach in The Shogun Method. The four stages are as follows:
- Intrigue, where you catch a woman’s attention for the first time
- Rapport, where she starts knowing you better and be comfortable with you
- Attraction, where she starts feeling sexually AND romantically attracted to you
- Enslavement, where she becomes completely, hopelessly, emotionally addicted to you for life.
(Inside Shogun Method, this is known as the IRAE Model – Intrigue, Rapport, Attraction and Enslavement).
Enslavement is the last stage. It’s the culmination of the seduction process, and the start of a happy, stable, effortless relationship with your woman.
Now, if you’re dating (or married to) a sociopath, chances are you’ve already taken her through the first three stages: Intrigue, Rapport, and Attraction.
Here’s the kicker…
Since you missed the last step (Enslavement) – which happens to be the step she needs the most – everything you’ve worked for comes crashing down, and you end up trapped with a sociopath.
Fortunately, it’s not too late…
If you learn how to Enslave her as soon as you can, she’ll become a more submissive AND happier version of herself…
And what’s more: you’ll save the relationship you’ve worked so hard to build.
Here’s some good news for you:
You Can Learn How to Enslave Her TODAY.
Continue reading to find out how!
The One Enslavement Tactic You Can Use Today
Here’s the deal: If you want to Enslave your woman, then you’ll need to learn about Fractionation.
What is Fractionation?
It’s a mind-control/hypnosis technique that, with the use of the right words and actions, will actually REMOVE your woman’s sociopathic self.
Fractionation is the keystone technique for the Enslavement stage of the Shogun Method. It has helped thousands of my students “take control” of their relationships.
Once Enslaved, the women in their lives underwent drastic changes in their personalities:
- They suddenly started going out of their way to support their men
- They learned to make sacrifices for the good of the relationship and/or family
- They started getting along better with their men’s friends
- Their dishonesty and manipulative behavior stopped cold
- They started feeling empathy for others
- They started following rules and taking responsibility for their decisions
- They stopped whining about what they “deserved,” and started working for it instead
There’s no doubt about it. If you’re dating a sociopath, then you need to learn Fractionation. FAST.
Fortunately, you read this article at the PERFECT time…
Normally, learning The Shogun Method in its entirety will take you at least a few months to a few years.
And that’s time you don’t have.
Fortunately, since you’ve already taken your sociopathic wife/girlfriend through the first three stages of seduction (Intrigue, Rapport, and Attraction)…
…you only need to master ONE stage of the process. Enslavement.
And to do that, you’ll need to master the Enslavement stage’s keystone technique: Fractionation.
And that’s where I come in.
You can take my Fractionation Masterclass today. Just click on the link below, sign up for the Masterclass, and become a master of Fractionation before the day is over.
Remember: When you’re dating a sociopath, you need to act FAST.
If you don’t, your relationship will be doomed to failure. No ifs or buts about it.
You’ll be trapping yourself in a lifetime of pain, heartache, and frustration.
No man deserves to learn that fact the hard way. With Fractionation, you won’t have to.
With Fractionation, you’ll SAVE your relationship. And you’ll even turn it into the happiest, strongest, most stable, and most rewarding relationship you and your woman will ever have.
Attend the Masterclass. You’ll have nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
I’ll see you at the Masterclass,
P.S: Are you dating a female sociopath? Post your questions and comments below and I will answer them personally.