What To Say To Your Girlfriend When She Feels Insecure
Are you dating an insecure woman?
Brandon, a successful 32-year-old entrepreneur, sure was. His girlfriend, Lindsey, was a terribly insecure woman.
See if your own girlfriend is showing the same signs of insecurity Lindsey did:
- She didn’t want Brandon to do anything without her
- She was incredibly jealous of every other woman in Brandon’s life
- She avoided discussing the problem
- She had a history of emotional damage (from past boyfriends)
- She needed his reassurance nearly every day
- She reacted negatively to Brandon’s business success
- She accused him of cheating
- She tried controlling nearly every aspect of his life
If your girlfriend did any of the above to you… then yes, she’s insecure.
And you MUST learn to know how to deal with an insecure girlfriend QUICKLY…
…because when left alone, she’s going to get more and more insecure.
In the end, you won’t be able to take it anymore, and you’ll break up with her to save your sanity.
That’s exactly what Brandon was afraid of. So he came to me for help.
“I love her to death, Derek,” Brandon told me.
“But if she keeps this up, she might very well kill me. I want to cure her insecurity, but nothing I’ve tried so far has worked. What should I do?”
In this exclusive Shogun Method guide, I’ll tell you what I told Brandon that day.
If you want to cure your woman’s insecurity and make her happy again…
…then be sure to read until the very end of this Shogun Method guide.
Otherwise, you WILL lose her. (Or more specifically, she’ll lose you.)
Table of Contents
- What To Say To Your Girlfriend When She Feels Insecure
- You Are Not Going To “Cure” Her Insecurity
- How To Make Her Happy DESPITE Her Insecurity
- How Brandon Made Lindsey Happy Again
- The Key To Your Woman’s Happiness Is Emotional Enslavement
I’ll start with the bad news first…
You Are Not Going To “Cure” Her Insecurity
Yup, you read that right.
You can’t “cure” your girlfriend’s insecurity.
The good news?
You CAN still make your girlfriend very, very happy. And in the end, that’s what really matters, right?
But let’s talk about WHY you can’t “cure” a woman’s insecurity.
The reason is simple: A woman’s insecurity is part of female psychology.
Meaning to say – she can’t GET RID of it. Insecurity will be a part of entire life.
Why? It’s all because of society.
Or to be specific, it’s all about Sexual Market Value, or SMV for short.
This is an important, so pay attention!
Sexual Market Value (SMV)
Imagine the dating game as being like a “market.”
The people who have the most desirable traits…
- Physically attractive
- Financially successful
- Dominant (for men)
- Submissive (for women)
- Socially popular and well-liked
- Mentally strong
- Have got good “game”
…have the HIGHEST “market value” of all. And so people of the opposite sex all want to “own” them.
You see it play out all the time:
- Men who have alpha male characteristics have high SMV’s – and so women chase after them
- Good looking women have high SMV’s – and so guys chase after them
- Men who have beta male traits have low SMV’s, and so very few (if any) women like them
- Mediocre looking women have low SMV’s, and so very few (if any) men like them
That’s what SMV is all about.
SMV Gap Causes Insecurity
So, how does the concept of SMV relate to your girlfriend’s insecurity?
Your SMV is much greater than hers.
She sees you as a really great guy – and she feels, somehow, she doesn’t deserve you. (Or, that you deserve someone better than her.)
And that SMV Gap makes her feel insecure in so many ways:
- She’s afraid you’ll cheat on her
- She’s afraid you’ll dump her for another woman
- She’s afraid you’ll outgrow her financially (if you haven’t already)
- She’s afraid she’s useless or inadequate
- She’s afraid you won’t need her anymore
To make matters worse… a woman’s SMV will only go DOWN as she gets older.
And men, since we’re all about goals and growth and self-improvement, will see our SMV’s go UP as we age.
So the SMV gap gets wider and wider… and she’ll feel more and more insecure.
So how do you solve the problem?
Again, remember that you can’t “cure” a woman’s insecurity. It’s impossible.
But you CAN, and SHOULD, make her happier with time. That’s what’s most important.
And you’re about to learn how…
How To Make Her Happy DESPITE Her Insecurity
Decreasing The SMV Gap Will Not Make Her Happy
Brandon asked me if he should lower his SMV by quitting entrepreneurship, his social life, etc.
“Derek, since the SMV Gap will only go bigger, it makes sense that I stop increasing my SMV, right?”
Read this carefully:
You should NEVER sacrifice your life’s purpose just to make your girlfriend feel more secure.
Remember, you can’t cure her insecurity.
Besides, when you think about it, there’s nothing for her to be insecure about.
YOU LOVE HER. You’ll never leave her. You know that.
And so her insecurity is really just “white noise” to you. It’s just a distraction.
What you should REALLY focus on is making her happy.
And the best, most “win-win” way to do that… may sound a little counterproductive, but it works. Believe me.
Make Her Happy By Exploiting Her Insecurity
Here’s how to make her happier:
You INCREASE her insecurity.
Basically, you keep increasing your SMV as time goes by.
- Keep working on your fitness (get ripped!)
- Keep growing your finances (make it rain!)
- Keep building your network and meet high value people (build your rolodex!)
As the gap in SMV’s between you and your girlfriend gets bigger…
…she’s going to go CRAZY with INCREASED insecurity.
But you know what? That’s fine – just more “white noise” for you. And white noise shouldn’t bother you.
Reassure Her While You Build Your SMV
Here’s where it all falls into place:
When she realizes you STILL love her…
…even when your SMV’s are so far apart…
…she’ll be THRILLED out of her mind.
She’ll be ecstatic to have won the prize (you) despite being unworthy (of you).
Imagine hanging at the edge of a cliff, knowing FOR SURE you were about to die…
…but suddenly someone saved you, and you DIDN’T die.
How would you feel?
Willing to do absolutely anything for your rescuer?
That’s exactly how your girlfriend will feel… only about ten times more strongly.
She’ll feel like the luckiest girl alive.
Makes perfect sense, right?
How Brandon Made Lindsey Happy Again
At my suggestion, Brandon stopped trying to “cure” Lindsey’s insecurity.
Instead, he kept doing what made him happy. He kept growing and improving himself.
He kept working on his physique. He kept meeting new people. He kept making a name for himself in the business world.
And he tried to be the best boyfriend he could ever be to Lindsey.
Naturally, Lindsey’s insecurity grew and grew.
But at the same time, she realized that Brandon really DID mean it when he said he’d ‘never leave her.”
And so her insecurity gradually gave way to happiness – loads of it.
To Brandon’s delight, Lindsey started showing some positive changes:
- She started being more independent
- She stopped being jealous
- She was more talkative and optimistic
- She started to build her own confidence
- She began to respect Brandon’s authority in the relationship
- She started supporting his entrepreneurship efforts
Basically, she started raising her own SMV’s to the point where the gap wasn’t so big anymore.
Today, Brandon and Lindsey are partners both in business and in life… and they couldn’t be happier.
The Key To Your Woman’s Happiness Is Emotional Enslavement
What you just learned in this Shogun Method guide was the concept of “Emotional Enslavement.”
It’s the usage of psychological tactics to make a woman feel emotionally ADDICTED to you.
The same psychological tactics can be used to solve many other problems in love:
- It can solve infidelity
- It can solve misunderstandings
- It can solve long-distance relationship problems
- It can solve power struggles
- It can solve all sorts of bad behavior
But in your case, it’ll solve the most pressing issue of all.
You’ll make your woman happy, and make her stay with you for life, DESPITE her insecurity.
And the best part? You can master Enslavement NOW.
All you need to do is to go to module 7 of Shogun Method, set aside some time to learn it, and you’re done.
But before you do that, know this.
You can’t “cure” your girlfriend’s insecurity.
Not only that, you can’t cure her insanity.
But you CAN, and SHOULD, make her happy.
The best way to do that? Enslavement.
Nothing else will work. Trust me. I’m speaking from the experience of coaching more than 17,000 men in bettering their love lives.
Do the smart thing–master emotional Enslavement.
Yours in Shogun brotherhood,
P.S: Before you join us, you may want to read this Shogun Method review.
P.P.S: Questions? Comments? A story to share? Post me a message below and I’ll reply personally!