Dark Triad Traits Of Female Attraction – Do You Have Them?
Ever heard of the Dark Triad of Personality Traits?
Are you curious about why “Dark Triad” people tend to be more successful in life and love than “normal” people?
And do you want to know whether YOU have Dark Triad traits?
Well, guess what? In this Shogun Method guide, you’ll get to take a Dark Triad Test and see if you have those traits.
Let’s dig in!
See this video:-
Table of Contents
- 1 Dark Triad Traits Of Female Attraction – Do You Have Them?
- 2 What’s The Dark Triad?
- 3 Dark Triad Males vs Nice Guys
- 4 Dark Triad Test
- 5 Dark Triad Test Results
- 6 Dark Triad Traits – How To Get Them Fast
What’s The Dark Triad?
The “Dark Triad” is a combination of three personality traits:
- Machiavellianism, or the tendency to manipulate others to get what you want;
- Narcissism, or excessive self-love; and
- Psychopathy, or the lack of empathy towards others.
They’re called “dark” because they’re supposedly malevolent and evil.
But are they really “bad”?
After all, people with Dark Triad personality traits have been found to:
- Have more successful relationships
- Have more successful dating lives
- Have more successful marriages
- Have more successful lives
- Have more successful EVERYTHING…
…than the rest of the population.
Hardly “bad” if you ask me!
If you’re reading this article on this website…
…then you’re likely interested in the “dating and marriage” part more than anything else. Am I right?
Dark Triad Traits Are Good For You
Why is having Dark Triad traits good for dating and marriage?
I mean, shouldn’t the opposite be true?
Shouldn’t honest, humble, compassionate people have the happiest relationships of all?
On paper, that’s true. Being upfront and caring is how you can make your girlfriend or wife happy, right?
Guess what? In reality… that’s 100% bullshit.
You’ve probably experienced this before (or worse, you’re probably experiencing it RIGHT NOW)…
The better you treat women… the WORSE they treat YOU.
Meanwhile, all those women you treated real nice… they all hook up with some bad boy. Some egotistical, manipulative jerk who does NOT treat them as well as you do.
Don’t the women seem… for some strange reason… HAPPY and CONTENTED?
Hmm. There’s something going on. And you’re about to learn what it is.
In this Shogun Method guide, you’ll learn the following:
- What the Dark Triad is all about;
- Why people with Dark Triad traits are so successful; and
- Whether YOU have Dark Triad traits.
Dark Triad Males vs Nice Guys
The Game Is Stacked Against You
70 years ago, gender roles were the norm in dating and marriage.
The roles all boiled down to this maxim:
Men lead, and women follow.
Today, society would call this maxim “sexist” or “misogynistic.”
This is the same society that calls Machiavellianism, narcissism, and psychopathy “dark.”
And this same society insists that roles are “evil,” and that men and women should be complete equals. Men should never do anything to hurt, offend, or manipulate women.
As a result, lots of nice guys today approach women with nothing but good intentions…
…and end up getting rejected, dumped, or cheated on.
(Worse, they get called out for “sexual harassment” or get accused falsely of “assault”. Fuck that #MeToo shit.)
And even if they get lucky and get married… these days, MORE THAN HALF of all marriages end in divorce.
Not good, right?
Morals Or Results? Pick One
The old proverb says it best:
“Hell is paved with good intentions. Heaven is filled with good results.”
What’s more important to you?
- Good intentions? Or,
- Good results?
If you insist on having good intentions, then you can stop reading this article right here.
I’m serious. Thanks for your time, and good luck finding the solution to your problems. (Just a tip – you won’t find it on a Pickup Artist blog.)
But if you’re all about getting better RESULTS…
…even if it means developing Dark Triad traits to be better at women…
…then keep reading.
You’re about to learn whether you have Dark Triad traits… and how to develop them if you don’t.
Dark Triad Test
This Dark Triad Personality Quiz was popularized by personality psychologist Delroy Paulhus. He was the professor at the University of British Columbia who coined the term “Dark Triad” back in 2002.
To find out if you have Dark Triad traits, rate each statement honestly from 1 to 5:
- “1” means you completely disagree
- “2” means you somewhat disagree
- “3” means you neither agree or disagree
- “4” means you somewhat agree
- “5” means you completely agree
Use a sheet of paper and pen if it helps.
Ready to take the Dark Triad Quiz? Great. Let’s go!
- It’s best to keep your secrets to yourself
- I like manipulating people, situations, and environments to get what I want
- It’s important to get the right people on your side no matter the cost
- Never get into conflict with people – they may be useful someday
- I like to keep track of dirt on people – it might be useful someday
- Revenge is best when timed perfectly
- It’s a bad idea to tell people things they don’t really need to know
- My actions benefit me first – others second, if at all
- I believe it’s possible to manipulate any person
- People instinctively look up to me for leadership
- I’m often the center of attention, and I like it
- Without me, group activities are boring
- People keep telling me I’m special
- I like to rub elbows with important people
- People compliment me all the time, and I like it
- People have compared me to celebrities, world leaders, etc.
- I’m not your average guy
- I deserve respect, and will go out of my way to get it
- I hate authority and undermine it whenever I can
- I try to avoid disadvantageous situations
- Revenge is sweetest when it’s swift and painful
- People tell me I’m uncontrollable
- People say I can be unkind – which is true
- Don’t mess around with me, because you WILL regret it
- I don’t have a record with the police
- I like sleeping with women I don’t know very well
- I can lie to get whatever I want
Now add up your answers in each category, and see what’s in store for you!
Dark Triad Test Results
Here’s what your Dark Triad Test scores mean…
If you scored 32 or higher in any category, then you probably have that Dark Triad trait.
Any less, and you probably don’t.
How To Interpret Your Dark Triad Test Scores
Which Dark Triad traits do you have, and which do you NOT have?
Here’s the problem:
Even if you’re missing even just ONE trait, that will hamper your progress with women.
If you’re missing Machiavellianism:
- Women find you weak
- Women think you’re a pushover
- Women easily manipulate you
If you’re missing Narcissism:
- Women find you weak
- Women find you boring and/or awkward
- Women aren’t impressed by you at all
If you’re missing Psychopathy:
- Women find you weak
- Women tend to blackmail you emotionally
- Women treat you disrespectfully
The common denominator:
If you’re missing any Dark Triad trait, women find you WEAK.
And no woman will ever feel happy when she’s tied to a WEAK man. And she’ll show her unhappiness by…
- …disrespecting you
- …treating you badly
- …leaving you for a stronger man
So if you’re missing any one Dark Triad trait… it’s a REALLY good idea to start working on it now.
That’s up next…
Dark Triad Traits – How To Get Them Fast
First off, there’s some good news… and some bad news.
The bad news:
You can’t just “get” a Dark Triad trait immediately.
Like all traits and habits, it takes time and practice to develop it. (Whoever who tells you that you can be Machiavellian, Narcissist and Psychopathic overnight is lying.)
The good news?
You can FAST-TRACK the learning process.
The fastest way to develop Dark Triad traits is to start using the following technique you’re going to learn next. And you should practice it whenever you’re with a woman you like.
Shogun Method & The Dark Triad
This technique sits at the core of Shogun Method, and it’s CRITICAL to your success with women.
The technique is called “Fractionation”.
Originally a hypnosis technique, Fractionation is used everywhere – therapy, advertising, entertainment, religion, and politics, you name it.
When done correctly, you’ll hypnotize her into feeling an irresistible emotional attachment to you.
And when used enough times, Fractionation can make any woman feel ADDICTED to you. Possibly for life.
Fractionation hones all three Dark Triad traits:
- It builds Machiavellianism, as it trains you to be more manipulative
- It builds Narcissism, as it trains you to put yourself and your preferences first
- It builds Psychopathy, as it trains you to NOT be swayed by others’ feelings and situations
The benefits of Fractionation? Plenty:
- Women will find you stronger and more dominant than most men
- Women will respect you more and defer to your authority
- Women will know they can’t manipulate you
- Women will be careful not to get on your bad side
- Women will absolutely LOVE spending time with you
- And so much more
And here’s the best news of all:
You can master Fractionation RIGHT NOW.
To do that, click on the link below to join my Online Masterclass:
Once you clicked that link, a new page comes up. There, enter your best email address. If you qualify (not everyone does), then I will email you your Invite to the Masterclass.
Finally, remember this:
If women are treating you badly…
…or if you’re just not as successful with women as you’d like to be…
…then it’s probably because you’re missing one or more Dark Triad traits.
And if you don’t develop them in you, then you’ll always have problems. It’s true.
Women will keep treating you badly, and you’ll continue being unsuccessful in love. And that’s not what I want for you.
Do the smartest thing you can do today: master the Fractionation technique. Your life will change tremendously, and for the better. Believe me.
I’ll see you in the Masterclass,
PS: Got questions? Leave them below and I’ll answer them personally.