Reading Time: 12 minutes
How To Seduce A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend
If you read the title of this Shogun Method guide and still kept on reading, then I have a message for you:
We get it.
We totally understand. We will never judge you. We know where you’re coming from.
Sometimes, the girl of your dreams–the one–already taken. And it’s beyond frustrating to think that she might be off-limits to you…
So it’s easy to wonder if it’s possible to get her to cheat on her boyfriend, and go with you instead.
Again, we Shoguns understand. And I got two pieces of good news for you:
- Wanting to get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend is natural.
- Getting a girl to cheat on her boyfriend is possible–but only IF you follow what I say closely. (It has to do with two words–Plausible Deniability).
If you want your best shot at making her choose you, read on. Pay attention. Take notes. It will be worth it, trust me.
Table of Contents
- How To Seduce A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend
- Is It Ever Okay To Get A Girl To Cheat On Her Boyfriend?
- “I Have A Boyfriend”
- How To Pass The “I Have A Boyfriend” Test
- How To Get Her To Cheat? Put Her On Emotional Rollercoasters
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Ever Okay To Get A Girl To Cheat On Her Boyfriend?
Now, many guys (especially new Shoguns) ask me:
“Okay, Derek, I get that it’s natural and possible to get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend. But is it ever OK? Is it ever acceptable for a man to steal another man’s woman?”
The answer is yes. Not only is getting a girl to cheat on her boyfriend OK and acceptable…
…but it’s even advisable.
- Her boyfriend doesn’t own her. No one does. If some guy owned her, that would make her a victim of human trafficking now, wouldn’t it?
- The best women in the dating game–including the woman in your mind right now–are almost always taken.
- If you never pursue taken women, then you’re stuck with leftovers, the rejected goods. (The ugly, eccentric, or generally low-quality ones.)
- Even if the girl of your dreams wanted to break up with her boyfriend, she won’t stay single for long. Either the next guy will swoop in and save her, or she’ll already have another guy lined up.
#4 is the most telling reason. She’ll only leave her boyfriend if she has a better option available.
The key to getting a girl to cheat is to be the better option that she gets to choose.
You must give her a concrete reason to cheat on her boyfriend and pick you, instead.
Let’s take a look at the best ways to do just that.
“I Have A Boyfriend”
What Does “I Have A Boyfriend” Really Mean?
Let’s say you’re on a date with a woman you like, and she seems to like you too. In fact, when you flirt with her, she flirts right back.
Then, when you try to take things to the next level – you move in for a hug or kiss, or invite her to your place…
…she then tells you: “I have a boyfriend.”
What do you do?
Don’t get discouraged.
Most guys back off, thinking they’ve just gotten rejected…
…or they back off, afraid of her angry boyfriend or social stigma or something else.
Don’t do what those chumps do.
Instead, see the statement “I have a boyfriend” for what it really is–not as a rejection, but as a test. And it’s a test she hopes you pass.
How do we know it’s a test and not a rejection?
- If she were really loyal to her boyfriend, she wouldn’t need to bring him up. In fact, she wouldn’t flirt with you in the first place. If she’s truly happy and secure with him, she’d keep things on the “friends only” level with you, and go no further. Yet here you are.
- If she told you she “had a boyfriend” right at the beginning of your interaction, then it’s a rejection. It’s a sign she doesn’t want to interact with you. The fact that she flirted with you first means it’s not a rejection.
- In your situation, you talked… you flirted… and then she dropped the “boyfriend” challenge on you. She’s not rejecting you – she’s testing you.
Why She’s Testing You, And What To Do
Why would she test you?
- Because she wants to see if you’re manlier than her current boyfriend. It takes a real man with balls of steel to steal someone’s girl, after all.
- Because she’s creating plausible deniability. In layman’s terms, she wants you to shoulder all responsibility for your tryst.
The second reason–plausible deniability–is her main reason. She wants to make sure that if she did have an affair with you, and people found out, she could say:
“Well, I told him I had a boyfriend, but he pressed on anyway, and things just happened.”
In other words, she’s creating an excuse to cheat on her boyfriend without having to be responsible for it.
Sneaky, I know. But that’s how the game is played.
And you can win that game if you follow what I say closely.
First, let’s take a look at…
How Most Guys Fail The “I Have A Boyfriend” Test
Most guys fail the test when they–
- Apologize for “going too far”
- Take it as a rejection and end the interaction
- Creepily try to convince her to keep going anyway
Fail the test, and you lose your chances with her, possibly forever.
So try not to do any of the things above.
And instead, do the following…
How To Pass The “I Have A Boyfriend” Test
The only way to pass the “I have a boyfriend” test is to do something she does not expect.
When you do, it’s going to snap her out of her “testing mindset,” and pay close attention to you.
She’ll stop playing her little game, and instead gets sucked into your game.
When she tells you she “has a boyfriend,” she’s expecting you to either go away or try to keep going.
You’re going to do neither. Instead, you’ll be doing a Mind Control technique. (Some call it manipulation, but who cares?)
You’ll be putting her on an emotional rollercoaster.
- When she chats and flirts with you, then tells you she has a boyfriend, just say “Right.”
- Then you do something else. Turn your back on her, or get another drink, or just continue the conversation.
What you’re doing is faking disinterest. You don’t give her statement any weight or attention, and instead turn the tables on her.
Your perceived disinterest will send wild thoughts running through her mind:
- “Wait, what did he mean by ‘Right’?”
- “Did he mean he doesn’t care I have a boyfriend?”
- “Is he mocking me?”
- “Is he insinuating I’m stuck-up for having a boyfriend?”
- “Did I just jump the gun?”
- “Did I just show him I liked him, but he really only saw me as a friend?”
- “Fuck, what is he up to? I MUST find out!”
Congratulations: You’ve successfully put her on an emotional rollercoaster.
Here’s another way to put her on an emotional rollercoaster before she tells you she has a boyfriend.
It’s called the “Takeaway,” and with it, you put her in the friend-zone before she has a chance to do it you.
For instance, when you’ve built enough rapport with her and you’re about to start flirting, tell her:
“I’m having such a great time with you. I’d invite you to my place, but…”
She’ll ask, “But what?”
Then you say:
“I guess I’m tired of running around. It’s so much more meaningful when we take things slow. You’re the kind of girl I want to take things slow with. Crazy, I know, but that’s how I feel.”
She’ll then do one of two things–
- She’ll take it as a compliment, but she’ll now be fantasizing about you as a potential lover and not just a friend.
- She’ll take it as a veiled rejection, and subtly try to change your mind.
Either way, you prevented her from making you chase her, and instead made her feel like SHE was chasing YOU.
You’re now more attractive to her, and the road to making her leave her boyfriend for you just got so much easier.
How To Get Her To Cheat? Put Her On Emotional Rollercoasters
The longer and more intense the emotional rollercoaster is, the more attracted she’ll be to you…
…and the more willing she’ll do whatever you want, even if she’s already taken.
The emotional rollercoaster is an incredibly powerful Mind Control technique. It gives you the ability to attract any woman you want, anywhere you want, anytime you want.
Best of all? You can learn it today by joining my Online Masterclass on Mind Control.
To learn how to get women to cheat on their boyfriends for you, sign up for my Online Masterclass below–
(Important: Use your best e-mail address when signing up. That’s where I’ll send your Invitation Ticket as soon as you qualify for the Online Masterclass.)
- When she flirts with you, and then tells you she has a boyfriend, don’t panic. She’s not rejecting or blocking you–she’s testing you. With my help, you’ll pass the test with flying colors, no sweat.
- Don’t fail the test by reacting negatively, creepily trying to keep flirting, or giving up.
- Instead, snap her out of her game–and thrust her into yours–with an emotional rollercoaster.
- And once she’s sufficiently attracted to you, it’s up to you how far you take your new relationship. The power is in your hands, and the choice is entirely yours.
But, first things first.
You must learn how to put women on emotional rollercoasters. That’s the key.
Want to know how to get a girl to cheat? Now you have the answer…
…and the answer is what you get to learn today in my Online Masterclass.
Go get ‘er, she’s waiting for you to save her from that scummy boyfriend! He doesn’t deserve her. You do.
Your brother in Shogunhood,
P.S: Has a taken woman ever flirted with you? Did you manage to steal her from her boyfriend, or did you back off? How did you make a girl cheat with you? Tell us your story below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to convince a woman to cheat with you?
20% of women will never entertain the idea of cheating no matter how persuasive you are. This biggest reason? Social stigma. After all, to be called an adulteress or slut carries a heavy burden of shame.
For the other 80%, however, everything is fair game. Social stigma still stands, but as long as you can knock this barrier down, she will make the plunge.
Imagine when you have attracted her enough that she’s considering cheating with you. In Shogun Method lexicon, you’re at the A stage in the IRAE Model. She wants to sleep with you, but she’s holding back with these questions lingering at the back of her mind–
“What if I got found out?”
“Will they call me a slut?”
“Why do I feel this way? Do I still love (her boyfriend)?”
“What happens after I sleep with him?”
“What if (her boyfriend) finds out?”
To put these questions to rest, you only need one thing–
If she gets found out, she must get to say,
“It just happened. It’s not my fault.”
You must craft a story that she can tell to the world that absolves her from blame. Here is one example of a Plausible Deniability story arc–
- One. Her boyfriend mistreats her. He could even be cheating on her.
- Two. She feels lonely and lost.
- Three. You appear in her life. You give her the comfort and company she hungered for.
- Four. You seduce her. During a moment of vulnerability, she gives in.
If you want to convince a woman to cheat with you, that is the story arc you need. It’s one where her boyfriend is the biggest villain and you’re also at fault for tempting her. And so, she is the least guilty by comparison.
So, to get a woman to cheat, it’s all about Plausible Deniability. Give her a story that absolves her from blame and she’s yours.
Remember. She must get to say in the end of the affair–
“It just happened. It’s not my fault.”
What type of women will cheat? What can make a woman cheat on her boyfriend?
This follows from the answer in the previous question: Plausible Deniability.
A woman is prone to cheat if all three elements Plausible Deniability story arc are present–
- The first and biggest element is a horrible boyfriend. He must have unmanly traits like dishonesty, rudeness, stinginess and bad toilet habits.
- The second element is a sophisticated seducer. The man she is cheating with must worthy enough for her to risk hurting her reputation.
- The third element are the moments of vulnerability. These would be times when she gets tempted by the seducer to cheat.
So, what type of women will cheat?
One, those with horrible boyfriends.
Two, those who chance upon sophisticated seducers… like us Shoguns.
And three, those exposed to moments of vulnerability.
Can a relationship work if you cheat?
Short answer: no.
Longer answer: no, unless you have your woman firmly entrenched in the Enslavement stage in the IRAE Model.
If you have emotionally enslaved your women, you should give her the full disclosure. It’s no longer cheating if you’re banging other women and you tell your girlfriend upfront.
Does cheating make you a bad person?
I am not here to judge. And to whoever who does, ask them to fuck themselves. Are they sinless that they get to cast a stone?
Let me ask you this, however. How will you view yourself if you cheat? That’s the only question that matters.
How common is cheating?
50% of all marriages in the United States end up in divorce. 90% of divorces are caused by adultery.
Mind you, that is only an underestimation. In fact, many marriages survive infidelity. In those cases, the husbands are too weak to divorce their unfaithful wives. They stay at home fiddling with their willies while their women fuck other men, and that’s sad.
So, how common is cheating? Your woman has a 50% chance of banging other men.
And guess what? Chances are that she’s already eyeing someone, it’s true. All she needs to cuck you is a Plausible Deniability story.
Can a cheating woman change and be faithful?
Short answer: Yes.
Longer answer: Yes, as long as you keep her away from the three elements in the Plausible Deniability story arc.
First, be an impeccable boyfriend. Never display any fault she can use as an excuse to cheat on you.
Second, make sure your seduction capabilities are top-notch. You don’t want to meet a Shogun with better emotional enslavement skills than you do.
And third, avoid letting her expose herself to moments of vulnerability. This means no nights out “with the girls”, trips on her own, nothing.
You can achieve all three with Shogun Method.