How To Play Hard To Get In A Relationship
Should a guy like you play hard to get with your woman?
Or, is playing hard to get a woman’s game?
Well, here’s the thing –
If you’re seeing a woman and want to keep her interested in you…
…and you’re wondering if you should play hard to get with her…
…then this is the last “how to play hard to get with a girl” guide you’ll ever need.
Table of Contents
- How To Play Hard To Get In A Relationship
- Why You Must Play Hard To Get With A Girl
- What Women Need From Men
- How To Play Hard To Get In A Relationship: The Basics
- When To Stop Playing Hard To Get… And Taking Things To The Next Level
Why You Must Play Hard To Get With A Girl
Let’s answer the first question:
SHOULD you play hard to get with your woman?
The answer is YES, for the sole reason that it’s YOU who should hold the power in the relationship.
In case you don’t know it yet, here’s Derek Rake‘s Rule Number One of romantic relationships:
The one who’s being chased is the one who’s in control.
(That’s super important to know, by the way.)
If she’s chasing you, it means she needs you more. And to make her chase you, you’ll need to play hard to get.
It’s not an option, by the way. It’s a requirement. You MUST hold the power in your relationship.
If you don’t, bad things happen:
- She’ll push you around
- She’ll tell you what to do
- She’ll throw a fit whenever you don’t comply
- She’ll do anything – including ruin your reputation – to make you do what she wants
- She’ll keep playing games with you to keep you on your toes
- She’ll be mean to you and behave like a complete asshole
- And through it all, she’s NOT going to be happy… and she’ll leave you in the end
What happens when you DO hold the power in your relationship?
These good things:
- She’ll be madly in love with you – possibly for life
- She’ll respect your authority, and let you dominate the relationship
- She’ll look to you for direction, validation, and security
- She’ll do absolutely anything for you
- She’ll feel that you’re the best boyfriend she could ever have
- She’ll be completely happy and satisfied, and she’ll stay with you for life
Sounds great, right?
So, that’s settled.
You MUST have the power. You MUST play hard to get. It’s NOT optional.
Now for the second question. HOW do you play hard to get with a girl?
What Women Need From Men
Let me say that again:
She MUST need you more than you need her.
You’ll want her to feel like she’d lose EVERYTHING good in her life if she lost YOU.
Or, in other words, you’ll want to her to feel that you’re the “prize” in your relationship.
And to be the “prize,” you’ll need to meet her TWO BIGGEST NEEDS from a man:
- Physical satisfaction (Mind-blowing sex and affection)
- Emotional satisfaction (Emotional thrills and good feels)
Put simply – what she wants is a specimen of true manliness taking her on a wild-ass thrill ride for the rest of her life.
Now here’s the challenge:
You’re not the only guy in her life.
(Not even if she’s in a committed relationship with you.)
Don’t fool yourself. There are other guys out there who can give her the physical and emotional thrills she wants.
How do you make her ignore all of them, and fall in love only with you?
That’s up next…
How To Play Hard To Get In A Relationship: The Basics
Ever wondered why most guys are NOT successful with women?
It’s because they make one of two critical mistakes:
- Either they’re too easy to get – they shower women with too many good feelings (which creeps the ladies out);
- …or they’re too hard to get – they’re too aloof or too mean (which frustrates women into leaving them).
Don’t make either of those two mistakes!
To make it work, you’ll need to strike a balance between the two extremes.
Remember – you want to give her a thrill ride. You’ll want to give her bad feelings (playing hard to get) and good feelings (playing easy to get). But never too much (or too little) of either.
Next, let’s look at some “easy to get” vs “hard to get” examples…
“Easy To Get” vs “Hard To Get” Examples
Here are some good examples of “easy to get” behavior from you:
- Once in a while, you talk to her about “taking things to the next level”
- Showing exaggerated affection and compliments
- Giving her the best sex of her life
- Not letting her forget she’s special to you
- Engaging her in deep conversation, showing her you “care”
- Always showing her that you will do anything to make her happy
But you’ll also need to play “hard to get” – here are a few examples of doing so:
- Disappearing for a few days without explaining anything to her
- Arguing with her pointlessly
- Continue to meet, date, and maybe even sleep with other women
- Whenever she’s wrong, point it out and don’t back down
- Don’t answer all her calls and texts
- Act disinterested when she wants to talk about something important
- If she tests you, be unaffected by it (this drives her crazy)
Don’t forget: the key here is BALANCE.
If you play too easy to get, she’ll think you’re a pussy, and she’ll leave you for a stronger, more “alpha” guy…
…and if you play too hard to get, she’ll either hate you or think she can’t win you… so she gives up trying to win you.
Hitting The Right Balance
You’ll know you’ve struck the right balance when she’s showing all the signs of mad love for you:
- She can’t get enough of you
- She tells you about other guys’ “lame attempts” to hit on her
- She tries to “win” you by pushing for an exclusive relationship, or even marriage
But here’s the problem…
When you DO become exclusive with her, the power of playing hard to get goes away.
After all, she’s “gotten” you already. The chase is over. She’s won the prize, right?
Now you have a new bunch of challenges:
- How to keep her from getting bored
- How to keep her from “figuring you out”
- How to keep her from leaving you for a more “thrilling” relationship with another man
So you’ll need something else – something MORE POWERFUL than playing hard to get.
Here’s what it is…
When To Stop Playing Hard To Get… And Taking Things To The Next Level
When you settle into a long-term relationship, it’s time to stop playing hard to get. Its power is gone.
And if you love your woman and want to keep her for life, you’ll need to use a different technique…
…and that technique is Fractionation.
It’s a little-known Mind Control technique used to put the target – in your case, your woman – on intense emotional rollercoasters.
Think of Fractionation as being like “nuclear-grade hard-to-get.”
Playing hard to get is like a firecracker – it “lights up” the relationship as needed…
…while Fractionation is like nuclear fusion – it lights up the relationship FOR LIFE.
Here’s what happens when you use Fractionation on your woman:
- She’ll be emotionally ENSLAVED to you. Meaning she’ll depend on you for her emotional satisfaction for the rest of her life
- She’ll respect your authority and follow your lead to whatever end. She’ll be the submissive girlfriend willingly and lovingly
- She’ll love you, care for you, support you, and make you happy for life
- She’ll be completely happy and contented – she’ll never cheat on you
- She’ll never play mind games on you ever again
Now here’s the thing…
I can’t explain Fractionation in detail here because this guide is already lengthy as it is…
…and that’s why I prepared something better for you. It’s an invitation to my Online Masterclass on Mind Control.
In the Masterclass, I’ll explain Fractionation in detail… and how you can use the technique to get a woman enslaved to you emotionally.
To see if you qualify for the Masterclass, click on the link below:
(The registration page comes up after you click that link. There, enter your best e-mail address because that’s where I’ll send your Invite Ticket if you pass our screening process.)
So, here’s a quick recap:
YES, you MUST play hard to get.
It’s not an option – it’s a requirement.
This – the effects of playing hard to get are temporary.
After a while, you’ll lose steam, and she’ll lose interest, and she’ll leave you for another man.
Here’s the deal… if you want a lasting, loving long-term relationship, then playing hard to get isn’t enough.
You’ll need Fractionation. And the good news is that you can learn it here.
P.S: Have you ever played hard to get with a woman, and she got MADLY interested in you, but she left you in the end? Tell us about it in the comments section below.