Signs You’re In The Friend Zone With A Girl
“Am I in the friend zone?”
This is one of the questions I get asked the most in the Shogun Method community. And if that’s a question you ask yourself a lot, then this guide is for you.
How DO you tell if the girl you secretly like only sees you as a friend… or secretly likes you, too?
And more importantly…
If you ARE in the friend zone, how do you get out of it?
We’ll answer those questions and more in this Shogun Method guide to escaping the friend zone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Signs You’re In The Friend Zone With A Girl
- 2 Are You In The Friend Zone? How Can You Tell?
- 3 Why You’re In Her Friend Zone
- 4 Not All Kinds Of Rapport Are The Same
- 5 How To Escape The Friend Zone (In Two Steps)
- 6 Step #1: Build The Right Kind Of Rapport
- 7 Step #2: Move To The Attraction Stage
- 8 Fractionation: The Ultimate Friend Zone Problem Eliminator
Are You In The Friend Zone? How Can You Tell?
I know, I know…
It’s not always easy to tell if you’re in a woman’s friend zone or not, is it?
She’s showing affection, for sure. But the affection she shows can either be attraction… or just friendliness. That’s what makes it so hard to tell.
But thankfully, there are many tell-tale signs that she only likes you as a friend, and nothing more.
They include the eight friend zone signs below…
8 Signs You’re In The Friend Zone With A Girl
Sign #1: She cancels/postpones dates because you won’t mind.
If she’s tired, or if she has a TV show she wants to catch, or whatever…
…it means those things are more important to her than you are. Ouch.
Sign #2: She thinks you and someone else look cute together.
She’d never pair you with anyone else if she were attracted to you!
Sign #3: Her friends have never heard of you.
If she really liked you, she’d have already told her friends about “the guy she’s been seeing lately.” But no.
Sign #4: There’s zero sexual tension between you and her.
Remember: if there’s no tension, there’s no attraction. (If you want to know how to detect sexual tension, look for these signs.)
Sign #5: She never follows your lead.
It’s a sign she sees you as just a buddy, and a weak one at that.
Sign #6: She asks you for love advice.
She’d never do this if it was YOU she loved!
Sign #7: She tells you about her “ideal man.”
Likewise, she’d never do this if YOU were her ideal man. (And if she does this repeatedly, you can be sure that she’s playing you.)
Sign #8: You never feel that she wants you sexually.
Either it’s sexual, or it’s platonic – it’s as simple as that. And guess what: you can make any woman want you sexually.
Sign #9: She says you deserve a “great girl.”
Meaning that “great girl” isn’t her.
If the woman you like is showing any one of the signs above, then yes – you’re probably stuck in her friend zone.
The good news? You’re not TRAPPED in it.
Yes, you CAN get out of her friend zone.
You CAN make her see you differently, fall in love with you, and make you her boyfriend.
And it all starts by knowing how you fell into her friend zone in the first place.
Why You’re In Her Friend Zone
Here’s what you must understand…
You didn’t FALL into her friend zone.
Really. You didn’t.
Instead, you STARTED OUT in her friend zone.
But it’s not just you. EVERY guy in her life she’s not related to started out in her friend zone.
The Four Stages Of Love
On the road to a strong, lifelong relationship, every couple goes through four stages:
- The Intrigue Stage, where they first get curious about each other
- The Rapport Stage, where they became friends and knew each other better
- The Attraction Stage, where they fell in love with each other and became lovers
- The Enslavement Stage, where they become totally committed to each other for life
In Shogun Method, this process is called the IRAE Model, coined after the initials of all four stages. (Intrigue, Rapport, Attraction, Enslavement.)
If you’re in her friend zone, then you know what? It means you’re both in the Rapport (or, the second) stage.
And you got stuck there because of one (or both) of two reasons:
- You spent too much time building rapport, or worse,
- You built the WRONG kind of rapport.
Let me explain…
Not All Kinds Of Rapport Are The Same
Yes – there’s more than one kind of rapport.
Think about it…
- Your rapport with your boss is different from your rapport with your co-workers.
- Your rapport with the President (if you know him) is different from your rapport with your barber.
- Your rapport with a female friend is different from your rapport with your girlfriend. (If you had one.)
In Shogun Method, we call this “Contextual Rapport.” Meaning: It’s rapport that’s confined to a certain context.
And when you build too much “friendly” rapport with the woman you like… guess what context she confines you to?
Yup, you guessed it – the friend zone.
She ends up liking you so much as a friend that she’d rather you STAYED as a friend.
And if you tried to get romantic or sexual with her, it would creep her out and you’ll lose her forever.
Don’t make that mistake!
How To Escape The Friend Zone (In Two Steps)
If you want to escape her friend zone, then you’ll need to do two things:
- You need to start building the RIGHT kind of rapport in the Rapport stage…
- And then you’ll need to move things onto the Attraction stage.
Let’s take a look at each step in turn, alright?
Here’s the first step…
Step #1: Build The Right Kind Of Rapport
I know what you’re thinking: “So, Derek, what’s exactly the right kind of rapport?”
Is it the kind of rapport she’d share with a potential boyfriend or husband?
Wrong. That’s what ALL her admirers do.
Instead, you’ll want to go ALL IN.
You want her to see you as the ONLY guy she could ever imagine spending the rest of her life with.
How do you do that?
With Mind Control, of course.
VAKSOG Mode Matching
Ever heard your female friends gush about their men in the following ways?
- “He totally understands me!”
- “It’s like we were made for each other!”
- “He’s like a male version of me!”
They’re not kidding. It’s simply because they had matching VAKSOG modes with their men.
“VAKSOG” is a Shogun Method term that stands for:
- Visual processing (looking)
- Auditory processing (hearing)
- Kinesthetic processing (doing)
- Somatosensory processing (touching)
- Olfactory processing (smelling)
- Gustatory processing (tasting)
These are the six “modes” that human beings use to process their thoughts and feelings.
Here’s what useful for you to know…
Most women have two or three dominant modes.
And the guys who “totally understand” or “were made for them”?
Those guys simply had the same VAKSOG modes as they did.
Now, those couples just ended up together by luck.
But YOU can end up with the woman you like ON PURPOSE.
You got it – by matching her VAKSOG modes.
A Woman’s Dominant VAKSOG Modes
So, how do you tell which VAKSOG modes are her most dominant?
Simple – you listen closely to the words she uses to describe her experiences.
- If she uses words like “see,” “sight,” “beautiful,” “ugly,” “spectacular,” etc… she’s a Visual woman
- If she uses words like “hear,” “hearing,” “music,” “noise,” “harmony,” etc… she’s an Auditory woman
- If she uses words like “do,” “activity,” “action,” “move,” “go,” etc… she’s a Kinesthetic woman
- If she uses words like “touch,” “smooth,” “rough,” “gentle,” “hold,” etc… she’s a Somatosensory woman
- If she uses words like “smell,” “fragrant,” “scent,” “sigh,” “breathe,” etc… she’s an Olfactory woman
- If she uses words like “taste,” “delicious,” “yummy,” “sweet,” “hungry,” etc… she’s a Gustatory woman
Find out which VAKSOG modes she uses most often, then mirror them. Start using more of the same words when talking to her.
The result? Amazing!
- She’ll start feeling you totally understand her
- She’ll start feeling you were made for each other
- She’ll start feeling you’re the male version of herself
Put simply – she’ll start thinking of you as more than just a friend. Watch out for these signs:
- She goes out of her way to spend time with you
- She drops hints about going on dates
- She tells her friends and family about you
- She starts following your lead, and become submissive
- If she has a boyfriend, she never asks for advice about him (or avoids talking about him altogether)
- She gets uncomfortable or stressed out when you talk about other women
- She starts acting sweet with you
- You get a deeper understanding of how she thinks and feels about things
When you see any of these signs, then it’s time for Step #2.
Step #2: Move To The Attraction Stage
Don’t get tempted to stay in the Rapport stage just because you’re having so much fun.
You want her to be your girlfriend?
Then move things onto the Attraction stage, fast!
Here’s how you escalate quickly and smoothly to the Attraction stage:
- While in a conversation with her, branch off to talk about a related topic that’s more romantic or sexual. For example, if you’re talking about vacations, you can say: “Yeah, I never go on road trips. Me and my ex-girlfriend used to go on weekend road trips all the time. I kind of miss that.”
- Then go back to being non-sexual or non-romantic, but stay on topic. For example: “When was the last time you went on a road trip?”
- Then go back to being romantic/sexual again. “Oh, I think you’ll love it up north. It’s quiet and rustic, and you can go stargazing every night. We should go sometime.”
- You keep ramping up the romantic/sexual vibe until she starts playing along
- And then, when you’re sure she’s in love with you, pop the question. She’ll say “yes.”
Fractionation: The Ultimate Friend Zone Problem Eliminator
This five-step process is an example of yet another Shogun Method technique you’ll want to learn.
The technique is called “Fractionation.”
It’s a storytelling technique that puts her on an emotional rollercoaster. For example:
- You alternate between non-romantic and romantic topics
- You tease her, then show affection
- You put her under some stress, then relieve that stress
The results are universal and predictable:
- She stops what she’s doing and pays full attention to you
- She feels a stronger emotional attachment to you
- She’s ten times more likely to say “yes” to anything you suggest
- When you’re not around, she’ll start to miss you and think about you
Make no mistake… Fractionation is indeed a powerful technique… and one of the precious few ways to escape a woman’s friend zone.
Want to stop being her friend?
Want to become the only man she could ever imagine spending the rest of her life with?
Then you MUST learn Fractionation. It’s the key.
And guess what? You can learn Fractionation RIGHT NOW.
To do this, sign up for my Online Masterclass on Mind Control. Check it out by clicking this link now –
(IMPORTANT: Please use your best e-mail address when signing up! If you qualify for the Masterclass, I’ll e-mail you your very own Invite Ticket right away.)
So there you have it – the Shogun Method way of escaping her friend zone.
Learning Fractionation will be the difference between:
- Staying her friend, and watching helplessly as another guy wins her heart for life, or…
- Escaping her friend zone, winning her heart, and spending the rest of your lives together.
Here’s the catch…
You have to hurry up!
Well, it’s because the longer you stay in the friend zone, the harder it will be to escape it. Makes sense, right?
So don’t wait too long! Learn Fractionation now.
I’ll see you in the Masterclass,
P.S: Are you in the friend zone right now? Tell us about it in the comments section below!