Beta Males In Relationships: What Are The Beta Male Traits?
Do you have beta male traits?
If you’re reading this guide, then you’ve probably just stumbled upon the concept of “alpha,” “beta,” and “omega” males.
You might also be in a relationship with a woman right now, but it’s not doing as well as you want.
And now, you want to know: “Am I a beta male and don’t know it?”
This Shogun Method guide will answer that question for you, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Beta Males In Relationships: What Are The Beta Male Traits?
- 2 Why You’re Ahead Of The Curve
- 3 Alpha Male vs Beta Male vs Omega Male
- 4 (20) Beta Male Traits
- 5 How To Be An Alpha Male
Why You’re Ahead Of The Curve
Well, I have some good news for you…
Most guys NEVER find out about being “alpha, beta, or omega” in their lives.
And as a result, they STAY either beta or omega for the rest of their lives… and that’s a sad life to live!
And yet you’re here. You’re reading this Shogun Method guide on beta male traits.
You know what? By the time you reach the end of this guide, you’ll know what it REALLY takes to acquire alpha male characteristics.
And when you DO become an alpha male:
- Your relationship will get better, easier, and more rewarding
- Your woman will be happier, more contented, and more respectful for life
- You’ll be more successful in all other areas of your life, as well
Then let’s get started and jump right in.
Alpha Male vs Beta Male vs Omega Male
The terms “alpha male,” “beta male,” and “omega male” have their roots in biology.
They are related to the hierarchy in a pack of animals:
- The “alpha” is the leader of the pack. He gets the most food and most females.
- The “omega” is the lowest rank. He gets the least food and fewest females.
- The “beta” is a middle rank.
In human social dynamics, we use the same terms, but they mean different things:
- “Alpha males” are the leaders of men – charismatic, dominant, and successful. Women want to be with them, while other men want to be LIKE them.
- “Omega males” are those poor dudes who have absolutely no success with women. Think of 40-year-old virgins, adults living in their parents’ basements, bums, and weirdos.
- “Beta males” are kind of like the “worker bees” of human society. They’re hardworking and moderately successful. But women don’t necessarily want to be with them – instead, women TOLERATE them. They usually play the provider role to the female and the family.
If you’re reading this guide, then you’re assuredly NOT an omega male. So that’s the good news.
The Ultimate Beta Male “Test”
However, here’s the thing…
If your relationship with your girlfriend/wife is on the rocky side…
…if she disrespects you, or pushes you around, or nags you to no end…
…but at the same time, she’s relying on you to provide for the household…
…then you’re probably a beta male.
And that’s bad news.
Because think of it this way:
What kind of male would a modern woman want as her boyfriend/husband?
Without a doubt, she’d want an ALPHA male.
Not an omega male – she’d rather live alone than live with an omega male.
Not a beta male – unless, of course, she depends on the said beta male to survive.
Is She Leaving You For An Alpha?
Now, in case you’re wondering: “No, my girlfriend/wife would NEVER do that to me!”, I have some bad news…
Over the years, I’ve helped hundreds of men whose women left them for “alpha males.”
You know what they all told me?
“I thought my girlfriend/wife would NEVER do that to me… until she did.”
So make no mistake – if you’re a beta male, then your woman is liable to leave you as soon as a true alpha male comes her way.
So are you REALLY a beta male?
Let’s find out to be sure.
(20) Beta Male Traits
Here’s a long list of (twenty!) “certified” beta male traits. Count how many traits you have…
- You can’t say “no” to your woman – she’s dominant over you
- You avoid confrontation with her – you’re a pushover
- You keep track of the mean things she did to you, but don’t do anything else
- You keep asking her for direction (E.g. “What do you want me to do?”)
- You exhibit passive-aggressive behavior whenever she does something you don’t like
- You’re super-sensitive, and you take many things personally
- You’re looking for advice on how to handle your woman
- You’re a perfectionist – you try to hide your weaknesses and mistakes all the time
- She’s more interested in talking to you than sleeping with you
- You hide your true feelings from her (and from everyone else)
- When you say or do things that are true to you… you feel guilty
- You’re not your own priority… your woman is
- Your priority is her happiness… so you never do anything to offend or hurt her
- You put up with her shit A LOT… but she doesn’t put up with yours nearly as much
- When you cuddle or hold hands, she’s the one who lets go first
- When she meets or hangs out with other guys, you get jealous
- The kitchen is your domain, not hers
- You ask permission during sex (“Are you ready?” “You okay?” “Mind if you suck me off?”)
- When she criticizes you, you agree… although you sometimes hate her for it
- You claim to be a feminist and try to show how proud of it you are
If you have more than three or four of the traits above… then sorry. You’re a beta male through-and-through.
Don’t despair though… it’s still not too late.
The thing is that you don’t have to stay a beta male forever.
(And if you want to save your relationship, you shouldn’t!)
You can still turn things around, become an alpha male, and sweep your woman off her feet.
And you’re about to find out how next…
How To Be An Alpha Male
Whenever beta males turn to Shogun Method to become alpha, I always tell them the same thing.
They have two ways to become alpha:
- The long, arduous way, or
- The Shogun Method way.
The long way is to build yourself INTO an alpha male:
- You build your leadership skills and become a leader of men;
- You work on your physical appearance;
- You become financially successful;
- You fill your life with the trappings of success – like houses, cars, friends, and women;
- You become popular, influential, and well-liked;
- You learn to NOT submit to women and their demands;
- You acquire dark triad personality traits
This is what most beta males do when they try to become alpha.
The disadvantage is, of course, that it takes a long, long time. Years, maybe decades.
Well, it’s okay if you’re young and single…
…but it’s NOT okay if you’re already in a rocky relationship you want to save!
By the time you BECOME an alpha male, your woman might have already left you.
Or along the way, your relationship might have gotten so rocky that she gave up and left you for an alpha male.
Take the shortcut.
Take the Shogun Method way.
Why? Because Shogun Method is a science that’s based on decades of study in:
- Applied Psychology
- Social Exchange Theory
- Advanced Persuasion
- Deep Female Psychology
In short – it’s MIND CONTROL.
And with MIND CONTROL, you can make your woman SEE you as the strongest, manliest “alpha male” she’s ever met in her life…
…even if you’re not really “alpha male” just yet.
- You make certain adjustments in the way you speak to your woman
- You make her see you as the strongest, most dominant man she’s ever met
- Slowly but surely, she starts treating you like a King. She loves you, respects you, supports you, and meets your every need
- The relationship gets better and better and better… for the rest of your lives together
Yes, you SHOULD become an alpha male in the real sense of the word, too.
But that’s going to take years. At least.
You’ll need to do something NOW to save your relationship.
And Mind Control is exactly what you need.
To master Mind Control and save your relationship, join my Online Masterclass on Mind Control. You can sign up for the Masterclass in the link below.
(The registration page comes up after you click on that link. Important: use your best e-mail address when signing up. That’s where I’ll send your Invite Ticket as soon as you qualify.)
Fair warning, though: Mind Control is NOT for everyone.
For instance, it’s not for you if:
- You’d rather lose your girlfriend/wife than manipulate her
- You’re perfectly happy being a “beta male,” even if it cost you your relationship
- You don’t want your woman (or any other woman) to see you as an “alpha male”
If that’s the case – you’d better just stick to the “slow way” of becoming alpha.
But… if you want to keep your girlfriend/wife at all costs…
…if you’re NOT happy being a “beta male…”
…and if you want your woman to see you as the biggest “alpha male” in her life…
…then Mind Control is the shortcut to all of that and more. Request your Masterclass Ticket here.
Onward and upward,
P.S: Do you have a trait that’s NOT on this guide’s list, but would like me to verify if it’s beta or not? Sound off in the comments section below.