How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You For Sure
Question! Do you have a nagging feeling your girlfriend is cheating on you?
Don’t blame yourself if you do. It’s not your fault, and I’ll tell you why in a short while.
Make no mistake now…
Getting cheated on by the woman you love is one of the most fucked-up things you could ever experience in life.
And, guess what?
Sadly, too many guys never confront their women about their suspicions. Instead, they just:
- Not mention their suspicions at all…
- Redouble their efforts to make her happy…
- Hope and pray that she will see the light and turn over a new leaf…
Meanwhile, smarter guys actively try to fix the problem. If you’re reading this guide, chances are that you’re one of them.
So, let’s find out what you can to do know if she is cheating on you, and if she is, then what you can do about it.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You For Sure
- 2 David’s Story
- 3 Ten Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating
- 4 Things That Will NOT Stop Her From Cheating
- 5 Why She Cheats On You (The REAL Reason)
- 6 How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Cheating
- 7 How David Got Jen Back (With Fractionation)
David was a middle-aged journalist I met recently. And here’s his story…
He had been dating his much younger girlfriend, Jen, for several years. They worked in the same media company.
David was a field reporter, and he was often out of town for days on assignment. Jen was a secretary for one of their higher-ups back at headquarters.
Recently, David had been suspecting that she was having an affair with her boss. So a few months ago, he came to me for advice.
Signs That Jen Might Be Cheating…
David gave me a list of his observations which led him to believe that she was cheating on him:
- Jen started wearing revealing outfits to work (with sexy new underwear underneath)
- Jen’s schedule seemed busy even during the slow news cycle
- Jen was suddenly overprotective of her privacy (especially with her phone)
- When they were together, Jen treated him coldly. She wouldn’t even look him in the eyes anymore
- Jen would untag her from her pictures with David on Facebook
“I’m worried because Jen has had at least a dozen boyfriends before me,” David explained.
“So, as much as I want to trust her, I think I’d be an idiot to assume she’s completely loyal to me.”
A Woman’s History Is Indicative Of Her Future Behavior
You know what?
David’s right. And he’s not being sexist or misogynistic.
After all, studies have shown it…
The more past lovers a woman has, the more likely she’ll cheat on her current partner.
So, no, I didn’t judge David. And I don’t judge YOU if you have similar suspicions with your woman.
And yet at the same time, I won’t pull any punches. You have my word on that.
In this Shogun Method guide, I’ll tell you what I told David that day…
…and if you want to keep your woman from cheating and be happy with you again, be sure to read ‘til the end.
Ten Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating
David just gave you some of the tell-tale signs of a cheating girlfriend:
- Suddenly wearing sexier outfits
- Suddenly getting busier at work
- Suddenly overprotective of her privacy
- Suddenly being colder and less affectionate
- Suddenly behaving weirdly on social media
Here are five more…
- Suddenly having less time and interest in you
- Suddenly has doubts about committing to you
- Suddenly starts treating other men better than you
- Suddenly starts hanging out with strange new friends
- The relationship is just not getting any better
So if you’re seeing any of the above signs in your own relationship…
…and everything you’re doing so far isn’t working…
…then you MUST do something fast.
Wait too long, and she WILL leave you and hook up with another guy. It’s just a matter of time. Believe me, it’s true!
But here’s the thing…
There’s a right way and wrong way to stop your girlfriend from cheating.
Do it wrong, and you give her an excuse to paint you as the bad guy and leave you.
But do it right, and she won’t only stop cheating…
…but she’ll also become the loving, respectful, submissive and loyal life partner you’ve always wanted.
And that’s not all… your relationship will last as long as you want it to.
Sounds good, right?
First, let’s talk about what NOT to do…
Things That Will NOT Stop Her From Cheating
If you’re trying to keep her from cheating on you but nothing’s working…
…then I think I know why:
You’re probably following what I call “Oprah advice”.
No offense to Ms Winfrey, but “Oprah advice” is what I call the “feelgood” nonsense that gets people clapping.
But guess what? They never really work.
- You might be treating her better…
- You might be trying to spice up the sex…
- You might be making her your “priority”…
- You might be trying to change the routine…
- You might be trying to make her laugh more…
…and she’s STILL drifting away.
Why She Cheats On You (The REAL Reason)
Here’s the truth:
She’s not cheating on you because she doesn’t like what you’re DOING.
She’s cheating on you because she doesn’t like what you’re BEING.
To be more specific…
You’re NOT what she really wants in a man. And that’s why she’s looking elsewhere for it.
What does she want in a man?
She wants a strong, dominant, “alpha male“-type guy she can gladly follow to the ends of the Earth.
And when you treat her better, or make her your priority, or any of that drivel… guess what?
You’re basically telling her you’re NOT that guy.
After all, with all the kissing-up you’re doing, she can’t help but feel SHE’S in charge. Not you.
So, don’t ever make that mistake!
Instead, you’ll need to do something else. Something that actually WORKS. And something which is MILES AWAY from the bullshit “Oprah advice” that you’ve been getting.
How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Cheating
Here’s another reason why “Oprah” advice doesn’t work:
Your girlfriend knows it’s coming.
After all, take a closer look at what you’re doing. Treating her better, making her priority, making her laugh…
It looks an awful lot like COURTSHIP. Right?
And there’s a scientific reason why guys who court a woman tend to get rejected 80-95% of the time.
Here’s the reason –
Mother Nature has hard-wired the female brain to reject direct proposals from guys.
- Tell her to suck you off five minutes you meet her? You get rejected.
- Ask her out on a date out of the blue? You get rejected.
- Ask her to be your girlfriend? You get rejected.
Likewise, directly try to stop her from cheating… and guess what happens? You’ll get rejected.
So, you’ll need to do something different.
The Anti-Cheat Antidote That Really Works
You’ll need an approach that bypasses your woman’s natural, logical defenses.
And you’re about to learn that approach today.
What is it?
One word: hypnosis.
Hypnosis techniques work by bypassing your woman’s logical defenses. It goes straight into her subconscious by appealing to her deepest emotions.
As a result, she won’t reject or resist you… but instead comply with you wholeheartedly.
That’s why hypnosis these days is such a powerful cure for:
- Bad habits
- Past traumas
- Destructive thought patterns
…and other equally fucked-up things. 🙂
And guess what? It’s hypnosis that’s going to make your girlfriend stop cheating on you.
The hypnosis technique you’ll be using in this case is called Fractionation.
Fractionation is a hypnosis technique that uses storytelling. The goal is to put a woman on intensifying cycles of pressure and relief.
The result? She snaps out of her bad behavior and becomes more open to listening and following.
Let’s see how Fractionation works in real life case study.
How David Got Jen Back (With Fractionation)
Remember David story that I told you earlier?
Using Fractionation, he did the following:
- PRESSURE: David stopped seeing Jen for a few days. He simply disappeared without a trace. This snapped Jen out of her indifferent attitude, and she frantically tried to find him.
- RELIEF: David finally responded to Jen’s frantic texts after two days. When they met up again, she was eager to find out what happened.
- MORE PRESSURE. David simply said: “I think we need some time apart.” He didn’t explain why. He didn’t mention his suspicions. He just expressed his intentions to cool off. Panicked, Jen asked if they could talk it over first.
- MORE RELIEF. David agreed to give the relationship another chance. At this point, Jen feels David is doing her a HUGE favor, and so she starts treating him well again.
Over the next few weeks, David kept using Fractionation to let subtly Jen know these three things –
- He had other dating options, but he chose to be with her
- He loved her, but she wasn’t his top priority in life
- As much as he loved her, he wouldn’t tolerate disrespectful behavior from her
Someone who follows “Oprah advice” would probably think David was an evil dude…
…and yet you know what? Jen absolutely LOVED it.
In fact, she loved the new David so much that she quit her job. (Presumably to end her affair with her boss.) She now travels with him whenever he gets sent out on assignment.
She had switched back into the sweet, loving, respectful woman David fell in love with. Even better, they have regained the trust in each other which had lost when she started cheating on him.
And it’s all because David became exactly what she wanted in a man:
Now it’s your turn!
Want your girlfriend to stop cheating and stay with you for the rest of her life?
Then do the same thing David did. Become the kind of guy she’d GLADLY spend the rest of her life with.
And Fractionation is your key to all that.
Here’s a piece of good news…
You can master Fractionation TODAY at my Online Masterclass. Click on this link below right now:
Once you’ve clicked the link, a signup form will appear. Enter your email address because the Invite is emailed to you (if you qualify).
Remember this because it’s important:
If she’s cheating on you, it’s because she doesn’t see you as the strong or dominant enough.
This means that you can’t stop her from cheating by talking to her or treating her better. Why? Well, because it makes you look weak. And no woman wants to be tied to a weak man.
So, take a different approach. Forget about “Oprah advice”, or worse, Pickup Artist tricks.
Follow what works and win her back. Learn Fractionation now.
I’ll see you in the Masterclass,
PS: Comments or questions? Leave me a message below.