How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship With Your Girlfriend
Are you in a long distance relationship right now?
Do you love your long-distance girlfriend, and you want to settle down together one day?
Do you want to know how to make long distance work?
But do you also feel like you’re losing control, and she’s drifting away no matter what you try?
I won’t kid you – you’re in a tricky situation.
So, let me help you out with some long distance relationship advice that really works…
See this video :-
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship With Your Girlfriend
- 2 Starting A Long Distance Relationship?
- 3 Maintaining A Long Distance Relationship: What NOT To Do
- 4 How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work
- 5 How To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work Out
- 6 It’s Now Your Turn To Take Action
Starting A Long Distance Relationship?
Don’t be mistaken. Long distance relationships have lots of major challenges. Here are five of those:
Top Five Long Distance Relationship Problems
- You’re almost never together… and that hurts intimacy
- High failure rates! About 8 in every 10 long-distance relationships don’t work out… and that’s not good
- Where and when to settle down is a huge but necessary problem to solve
- She can cheat on you easily and if she wants to hide it from you, guess what? You’d never know it
- Wait too long to settle down together, and she WILL get tired of waiting (and possibly dump you)
You’re not alone, though. In fact, many of my Shogun Method clients are in long distance relationships, or “LDR’s.”
One of them was Sgt. White (a pseudonym – he asked me not to reveal his real name), a soldier in the U.S. Army. He called me because he needed help with his long-distance girlfriend, Alexandra (again, a pseudonym).
Alexandra lived on the other side of the country from the military base where Sgt. White had served in. They’ve had a long-distance relationship for years.
While they were apart, they would Skype or call each other every few days. For the first few years, everything seemed to be doing alright…
…but lately, things have been going badly.
Sgt White’s Tale Of Long-Distance Woe
A worried Sgt. White told me about his problems:
- Alexandra was becoming less and less available to Skype or chat over the phone
- Whenever he spent time with Alexandra, she seemed distant or disinterested
- When he went to see her, she declined to go on a date with him. This was the very first time she did that, and it alarmed him
- When they get physical, the sexual tension was just not there
- He started to see the signs of her cheating, but he was too reluctant to confront her
- After he want back to the base, Alexandra called him to say she was getting tired of waiting. She asked when they would settle down together
- While he has worried about how to make the relationship last, she seemed to be nonchalant about the whole thing
- Settling down with Alexandra meant he’d have to quit his job, which he wasn’t ready to do
- He’d much rather Alexandra moved near him in Texas – which she wasn’t willing to do
- Sgt. White was worried that if he didn’t decide soon, Alexandra would leave him
Does any of Sgt. White’s long-distance relationship problems sound the same as yours?
Well, then here’s some good news…
By the time you’re done reading this guide, you’ll know EXACTLY what to do to make your own long-distance relationship work. You’ll learn about some long-distance relationship rules that you must obey and follow to a tee.
And I’m not talking about keeping your relationship going for just a while longer…
You’re about to make your relationship a PERMANENT one.
This means that she’ll happily settle down with you. And you can start building the relationship you’ve always dreamed of.
Great! Then let’s get started.
Maintaining A Long Distance Relationship: What NOT To Do
Long Distance Relationship Mistakes
Want to know the reason why so many long distance relationships don’t work out?
It’s because the couples – particularly the men – use the wrong tools or techniques to maintain them.
In particular, they use:
- Conventional “Dating Guru” advice (e.g. be honest, never hurt her, always make her happy, etc.)
- Pickup Artist (PUA) tricks (e.g. tease her, neg her, be cocky and funny, etc.)
“Dating Guru” advice may work for short-distance relationships. Sometimes, if ever.
Pickup Artist tricks are worse. They are designed for short-term relationships. You know, when you’re on the prowl in the local bar circuit looking for one-night stands.
You already know that a long-distance relationship is a VERY different situation…
- There are different challenges to face
- There are different rules to follow
- There are different outcomes to pursue
- There are different strategies to put in place
- There are different expectations to meet
In short… if you want to make your long distance relationship work, you’ll need a different set of tools and techniques.
And I’m about to teach you all about it.
How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work
A lot of guys think this…
“Hey, I want to make my long distance relationship work. So, I’ll just pack my bags and move to her town. Problem solved.”
Or so they think. 🙂
I’ve heard stories of men quitting their jobs, selling their homes, and moving to their girlfriend’s town…
…only for the relationship to break down and end a few weeks after they’ve settled in.
And these poor fellas are left with nothing: no jobs, no girlfriend, and no place to go home to.
What the hell happened?
Why Long Distance Relationship Fails
Well, this happened:
The man did too much, and the woman did too little.
The guy was the one who made the biggest sacrifices and put in the most effort.
The woman? She just sat there and watched.
Think about that situation for a moment. In the relationship, who among the two was in the “power” position?
Who was in control over the other?
Without a doubt, it was the woman.
And that’s one HUGE mistake, because:
- When your woman feels more powerful, she sees you as weak
- No woman ever feels happy when tied to a weak man
- Women only feel truly happy when they’re with a strong, dominant, controlling son of a bitch. (And you’re not it.)
That’s why the new long distance relationships don’t last long. It’s all wrong from the get-go.
The Key To Making Long Distance Relationships Work
So, what’s the RIGHT way to make a long-distance relationship work?
Guess what: it’s not at all necessary to make HER move to YOUR town. You don’t have to move near her, either.
Instead, here’s what you need to do:
You simply need to make the relationship work ON YOUR TERMS.
Whether it’s to settle down in her town, or your town, or somewhere in between, it doesn’t matter.
But it MUST be your idea. It MUST be your lead.
Now, that’s hard to do if you’ve already made stupid promises to your long-distance girlfriend.
You can’t tell her what your terms are right after you’ve promised to move to her town next summer, right?
That was exactly what Sgt. White’s problem was. And so I suggested that he give his long-distance relationship a much-needed “reboot.”
And he had to do it with some Mind Manipulation.
The technique you’re about to learn is NOT for the weak.
You’ll need BALLS OF STEEL to pull this off.
It’s not for the faint-hearted at all.
But if you REALLY must have your long-distance girlfriend… then this is the only way to get her.
How To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work Out
I told Sgt. White that since Alexandra was in the power position of his relationship…
…he needed to change that, fast.
The Mind Manipulation technique I taught him that day is called “Fractionation”.
It’s a storytelling technique that’s often used in hypnosis, advertising, entertainment, and politics. And make no mistake… it’s psychologically manipulative as hell.
Here’s what Fractionation does: It makes your woman feel emotionally addicted to you.
It’s the same emotional addiction you might feel towards certain:
- TV shows (Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Silicon Valley)
- Sports teams (New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys, Manchester United)
- Brands (Nike, Adidas, Apple, Porsche, Ferrari)
- Political figures (Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders)
- Celebrities (Brad Pitt, Taylor Swift, Kanye West)
- Video games (Minecraft, Call Of Duty, Super Mario)
And guess what? It’s the same emotional addiction you want your girlfriend to feel towards you.
That’s the key to make your long distance relationship work!
Here’s how Sgt. White made Alexandra suddenly feel addicted to him:
Step #1: Fake A Breakup.
(I told you this technique required BALLS.)
Sgt. White basically made the breakup happen before Alexandra could. That put him firmly back in the power position, wresting control from Alexandra.
Now you might be wondering: “Isn’t that a little harsh?”
Fair question. Consider this, though…
If you DIDN’T make the breakup happen, your girlfriend would break up with you first… and you’d lose her forever.
Meantime, you’re breaking up with her now… but for the sole purpose of SAVING the relationship.
Which of those two situations leads to the outcome you want?
I rest my case!
Faking the breakup is the only way to make her want you… just as much as you want her. (If not more so.)
When she’s about to lose you, here are the two thing that WILL happen, GUARANTEED:
- She stops thinking about what she wants
- She suddenly starts trying to get you back
As expected, Sgt. White’s suggestion shocked Alexandra. She tried to change his mind, but he just told her:
“It’s okay. You can always find another guy.”
Needless to say, it drove her crazy. In fact, she went fucking berserk.
She railed at Sgt. White over text for a day or two. She asked for the “real reason” for the breakup and hurled mean accusations.
Sgt. White waited for the storm to boil over, as I instructed. Then finally, Alexandra mellowed down and begged him to come back.
That was the signal. She was at her most vulnerable.
That’s when Sgt. White took things to Step #2…
Step #2: “Reluctantly” Agree to Meet
Sgt. White “reluctantly” agreed to meet up with Alexandra, but only on his terms:
- They’d have to meet face-to-face (Super important!)
- They’d meet up somewhere close to the fort (meaning she had to fly there)
- There was to be no crying or screaming during the meet-up
Alexandra readily agreed to his terms. She took the next flight out.
Step #3: Seal the Deal With Fractionation
During the meet-up, Sgt. White used Fractionation on Alexandra this way:
- Pleasure: He greeted Alexandra with a hug.
- Pain: At the cafe where they talked, he told her about his reasons for the “breakup.” He told her that his career was his #1 priority. He said he wasn’t willing to abandon his duty to his country just to keep his girlfriend from leaving him.
- More pleasure: He told Alexandra that she was his #2 priority. She was the next-best thing to ever happen to his life. He then told stories of the favorite times he shared with Alexandra.
- More pain: He told her that as much as he wanted to marry her, he would only do that if she moved to his town. If that wasn’t possible, then it would be best to save each other’s time and emotions and just break up.
At that, Alexandra relieved the pain the only way she could. She agreed to his terms.
Within a couple of months, she had moved in, found a new job, and settled in with Sgt. White.
And it turned out to be the best decisions she’s ever made in her life:
- She was completely happy
- She had zero uncertainty about the future
- She managed to keep Sgt. White and still work on her career
- She was totally content with following Sgt. White’s lead
- She was finally at peace with herself and the world
Best part? They’re getting married this year. And they would not be in this position if Sgt. White hadn’t used Fractionation at the right time.
It’s Now Your Turn To Take Action
Answer me honestly:
Do you want YOUR long distance relationship to work out just like Sgt White’s?
You know what to do. Just like Sgt White, you MUST learn Fractionation.
And here’s the best news of all: you can master Fractionation RIGHT NOW.
All you need to do is to click the link below to join my Online Masterclass:
(On that page, enter your email address so that I can send you the Masterclass Invite if you qualify.)
Your long distance relationship won’t work by itself.
And if you try to make it work by doing what your girlfriend wants… you’ll STILL lose her.
The only way to make your long distance relationship work is ON YOUR TERMS, not hers.
And Fractionation is the key to doing that.
Wait too long, and she’ll lose interest and break up with you first. You don’t want that to happen, right?
Do the right thing – click here.
Wishing you success,
PS: Questions or comments? Let me sort you out. Leave me your feedback below.