Modern dating is filled with harsh realities.
And the harshest is this:
You HAVE to keep your women interested.
You see, in today’s attention deficit society, there are a million distractions to pull her away…
… and not only that, most women these days have options.
This means that there is always someone to replace you.
(Plus, dating apps like Tinder make this easier than ever. For her, not for you.)
If you don’t keep your women hooked, then bad things WILL happen.
We’ll tell you how to keep a woman interested in just a while, so continue reading.
The other day a Shogun Method student of mine told me a story about his cousin.
One night this guy goes to a nightclub with his girl and a couple of buddies.
They had a fight, so he left her alone and spent the whole evening drinking with his friends. But while his back was turned some guy started hitting on her.
Pretty soon they’re making out and guess what?
She eventually ended up taking an Uber with him…
(It goes without saying their relationship was over.)
So, what gives?
Table of Contents
- Love And Relationships Can Be A Hamster Wheel
- Fact: She’ll Become Bored With You Soon Enough (If Not Already)
- How To Get Her “Hot” Again
- String Her Along Like The Pussy She Is
- Frequently Asked Questions
Love And Relationships Can Be A Hamster Wheel
Remember that popular saying which goes:
Hell hath no fury like a women scorned.
The point I’m trying to make is this…
Just because she’s already your girlfriend (or wife), it doesn’t mean you can take her for granted.
More importantly, you have to realize this…
Part of being a man (and building a successful long term relationship) is understanding that YOU are responsible for this.
Yes, it’s up to YOU to keep the fires burning.
This is true whether you’ve been going out for three weeks, three months or three years.
(And guess what… the longer you’re together the more important it becomes.)
Bottom line: if you DON’T keep her interested, there’s a good chance your relationship will fizzle out.
And at some point, the two of you will drift apart until one day she “needs to talk”.
(Whenever you hear your woman telling you that she “needs to talk”, sound the fucking alarm bells. She’s about to walk out of your life forever.)
And you know what? Even if she doesn’t leave or cheat on you, your relationship is going to become unbearable.
(And yes, your sex life will go to hell.)
A good example of this is my student Jack and his girlfriend, Mandy.
Jack had been dating Mandy for three years but the cracks were starting to show.
He could sense she was losing interest in their relationship. And every day they were drifting further and further apart.
The anxiety and tension were killing him but then guess what? It got worse.
She started pulling away whenever he tried to touch her…
She would snap at him constantly…
She started to be controlling, and wanted a say in everything…
And began picking fights over nothing…
Eventually, it got to the point where it felt as if they were roommates instead of a couple.
What’s more: Mandy started to pay extra attention on how she looked, and she went on a crash diet and lost some fat around her belly…
So, what’s the deal here?
Fact: She’ll Become Bored With You Soon Enough (If Not Already)
When Jack reached out to me, I asked if he thought Mandy might be cheating.
But after reading my article about cheating women (“how to catch a cheating girlfriend“) he wasn’t sure.
So I told him Jack to get the Shogun Method, read it twice and put what he learned into practice.
There’s a good reason why I did this:
As I’m sure you know, women are highly emotional creatures. They form bonds and fall in love with men who elicit and stimulate their emotions.
And the reason why she’s losing interest in you is that sooner or later, this bond fades.
Your relationship becomes boring and mundane and the fire dies. She becomes emotionally unavailable.
If you’ve ever been dumped because your girl lost interest, I’m sure you can relate to this.
Think back to how, over time, you became more and more comfortable with each other…
Comfort then turned to boredom, and before you know it, the spark, fire and fizzle went out.
Life turned into a mundane routine and you wound up doing the same thing over and over.
Then think back to the first time you made love…
How much fun you had exploring each other’s body…
…how new and exciting the whole thing was.
But now it feels like you’re doing it for the 10,000th time, and you’d rather go to bed early.
To quote the late, great B.B. King:
“The thrill is gone.”
How To Get Her “Hot” Again
What you need to do (before it’s too late) is break her out of this boring, logical frame of mind.
You need to reawaken her emotions and make it feel like you’ve just met and everything is new again.
And if you’re scratching your head and wondering how then here’s some advice.
First, try to be less predictable and boring.
Come on now. If you sit on your butt and play video games every night, then of course she’s going to lose interest.
No fucking surprises there, right?
Women want men who are able to grow and change.
They want a guy who has plans for his life and tries to keep things new, fresh and exciting (especially in bed.)
Also let her know you have options.
You’re not some desperate chump who can’t get another girl. (Not especially when you’ve got the Shogun Method under your belt.)
And that if she leaves, you’ll have someone else lined up in a heartbeat.
And don’t be a pushover either.
Don’t let your girl get her own way the whole time, because this is a major turn off for most women.
Be capable of making decisions.
If she asks what you want to do on the weekend don’t say, “It’s up to you”, or “What do you want to do?”
Be challenging and a little mysterious as well.
Keep her guessing and don’t reveal every little thing about yourself.
You have to make her chase you. You must be the one who is in control, not her.
String Her Along Like The Pussy She Is
Have you ever heard of Cat String Theory?
It goes like this:
Let’s say you dangle something in front of a cat like a feather.
It will immediately lose interest, but as soon as you pull the feather away, well THAT’S when the cat chases after it.
You need to apply this exact same mind set to your relationship.
So, nothing works and you still feel like she’s losing interest?
Then it’s time for some good old, industrial strength Mind Control…
When used correctly, Mind Control techniques (like Shogun Method) are like throwing gas on a fire.
They will give you the ability to reawaken your women’s emotions and create an explosive spark that makes her see you through new eyes.
Not only that, you’ll fascinate her on a deeper level than ever before.
She will be so intrigued that she will never, ever want to leave you.
In fact, it will feel as if you’re in a brand new relationship.
Look here. Even if you don’t have a girlfriend these techniques can be useful, and here’s how…
There are literally 100’s of gorgeous women out there with boring and inattentive boyfriends…
And guess what? They are waiting to meet someone interesting like you.
The truth is that most men could care less about what’s going on with their girlfriend.
This gives you an opportunity to get your foot in.
And of you know how to use Mind Control tactics on women, you’ll always have the upper hand.
On the other hand, if you’re already seeing someone, master the art of using Mind Control on women.
You know, just in case she starts losing interest.
Remember that it’s up to YOU to keep the fires burning.
Otherwise, she’ll lose interest in you, or worse, she’ll leave you for good…
For a free Online Masterclass on how to use Mind Control to seduce women, click here:
Until next time,
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Losing Interest In A Long Distance Relationship?
Easy – just look out for these tell tale signs:
- She seems to be taking more time to respond to your texts and emails
- When you ask her to spend time together online (via a messenger or webcam), she’s full of excuses
- She seems to be tired or busy whenever you talk to her
- You feel that you’re suddenly taking a backseat to her other activities or hobbies
- She’s “hanging out” more often with her “girl friends” (or so she claims)
- When you talk to her about future plans (of living together again), she’s unenthusiastic
- She’s spending lots of time with ANOTHER guy, but she insists that they are just “friends” (yeah right)
- She has got a “new” hobby which keeps her busy (away from you)
- She doesn’t seem to be pulling her weight in keeping the long distance relationship alive
- She starts displaying some narcissistic characteristics like increasing self importance and lack of empathy
- She stopped saying “I love you”
- When you finally get to see her in person, there’s awkwardness in her, and you feel that something has changed
Make no mistake… long distance relationships are a tough nut to crack. Read this to learn how to make a long distance relationship work.
What To Do When She Loses Interest?
There are only two reasons why a woman would lose interest in you, and they are:
- She knows that you like her (or worse: you TOLD her that you like her)
- You’re becoming too predictable
There’s only one way to recover from this, and it’s by using the “REVERSE-FRIEND ZONE” (RFZ) technique on her.
As its namesake would suggest, what you should do is to put her in the friend zone.
“You know what – I think we should just be friends.”
This will completely reverse the two mistakes that you’ve made:
- You don’t seem to fancy her (romantically) anymore
- You putting her in the friend zone is anything but predictable
That’s not all, though…
By putting her in the friend zone, you’ll intrigue her for a little while.
You must then use this opportunity to use a Mind Control technique on her to seal the deal.
Is She Losing Interest Or Just Busy?
Here’s the deal…
If she’s interested in you, she WILL make time for you.
In fact, to a woman, matters of the heart overrules everything else.
So, if she seems to be losing interest in you, then she IS losing interest.
Time to pull up your big boy pants and deal with the problem!
Signs She Is Going To Break Up With You – What Are Those?
Well, where to start? 🙂
Here’s a laundry list of signs that she is going to dump you:
- She’s no longer talking to you as often
- She doesn’t seem to be trusting you that much anymore
- Fights have become rather frequent
- She seems rather distant most of the time, and unwilling to share her feelings with you
- There are a lot of things going on with her life… that you’re not part of
- She’s no longer saying “I love you” as frequently or as enthusiastically as before
- Sex is no longer that frequent (or has become non-existent!)
- She gets annoyed by your pet peeves or personal habits
- You don’t feel that you can be authentic to her
- You no longer feel like the alpha male when you’re with her
- She struggles to have open communication with you
- She has stopped talking about future plans and commitments with you
- She’s suddenly active on Facebook or Instagram (a very telling sign!)
- You find out that she has got “new friends” that she never tells you about
- She starts lying to you
- She tells you that she wants “alone” time (bullshit… women NEVER want to be alone)
- Your gut tells you that she’s about to dump you
She Lost Interest. How To Get It Back?
First off: it’s not the end of the world.
If you’ve gotten her interested before, you can do it again.
Read this and follow the action steps to the tee – and report back with your success story!