How To Know If She Has Cheated
Want to know how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating?
So did Jeff, a 29-year-old software engineer from Illinois. He suspected his girlfriend Marcy was cheating on him.
And he came to see me, he was a broken man.
“I can’t be sure if she’s really cheating on me,” he told me, “but I’ve been seeing some disturbing signs in our relationship.”
Those signs included:
- She was becoming unusually critical of him
- She was much less interested in talking to him
- She was no longer having sex with him
- She was spending less and less time with him
- She insisted everything was “okay,” but she’d never look him in the eye when saying so
Desperate, Jeff had tried to fix the problem…
He’d call her up more, try to set up more dates, and start being nicer and more “caring” to her…
At first, it seemed to work. At least, for a little while. Marcy would go back to being her sweet, attentive self…
…but after some time, she’d slip back into her strange, shady behavior.
Jeff was starting to feel really helpless.
“Derek, I love her, and I don’t think I can stand the idea of her leaving me for another guy,” he told me.
“Tell me, Derek – is she cheating on me?”
I couldn’t lie. “Well, the signs are there,” I told him.
Jeff closed his eyes.
“Jeff, don’t do anything drastic. You need to first learn how to catch your girlfriend cheating.”
“Be upfront with me. Can I stop her from leaving?”
“Of course,” I answered. “But you’ll need to change a few things.”
He stared at me. “Like what? I’ll do fucking anything!”
That day, I taught Jeff what he was doing wrong… and what he had to do to keep Marcy from leaving him.
Likewise, if you suspect your own woman is cheating on you, and you want to keep her from leaving you…
…then be sure to take lots of notes. This is the definitive Shogun Method guide on how to fix a relationship when your woman is cheating on you.
Table of Contents
- How To Know If She Has Cheated
- How To Tell If She Has Cheated On You
- Why A Woman Cheats
- What Your Woman Needs From You
- How To Use “Fractionation” To Meet A Woman’s Emotional Needs
- Now, It’s Your Turn
How To Tell If She Has Cheated On You
Jeff and Marcy lived in the same house and in the same town.
But your situation with your own girlfriend might be different. You might:
- Not live together, but you suspect she’s seeing someone she works with
- Be in a long-distance relationship, and you think she’s seeing someone else
- Suspect that your girlfriend is cheating with someone on Facebook
In each of these situations, a cheating girlfriend will show different tell-tale signs. You can tell if she has cheated on you by observing if these signs are present.
Here are some of these…
Ten Signs She Is Cheating At Work
- She works late hours… a lot
- She’s wearing sexier outfits to work
- She keeps going out of town for “corporate events”
- She talks a lot about a particular co-worker whom she seems to hate (huge sign!)
- If you work together, she’s thinking of finding another job
- She has stopped bitching about work like she used to
- She’s online in the evening, and she tells you that she’s working
- She has work-related mood swings… she dreads going to work one day, and is completely upbeat the next. Reason: emotional drama with the coworker
- She has got a separate “work phone” which she keeps away from you
- She goes out for “business meetings” even on Saturday or Sunday evenings
Ten Signs She Is Cheating In A Long Distance Relationship
- She spends less time chatting and Skyping with you
- She suddenly prefers talking over the phone and not the webcam
- She had a makeover seemingly out of the blue
- She no longer talks about her friends and relatives (or yours)
- She’s busy and/or unreachable much more often now
- She’s almost never at home when she video calls you
- She’s either stopped saying “I love you” completely, or started saying it more often (out of guilt)
- She has stopped talking about future plans that you made with her before going long distance
- She has stopped taking an interest with what’s happening to you. Heck, you tell her that you’ve met a “nice” girl and she wouldn’t even react
- She’s supposed to come and see you, but flaked in the last minute
Ten Signs She Is Cheating On Facebook
- She has lots of strange new friends
- She’s spending a lot more time on her phone
- She’s hiding her phone (or she has changed her passwords or pin numbers)
- She’s been chatting with this new male friend a lot
- She doesn’t acknowledge your relationship on Facebook (i.e. she’s still “single”)
- You see her whip out her phone and a glowing smile comes on her face as if she has gotten a message from an admirer
- Your pictures with her have gone strangely missing
- She takes more selfies than ever before
- She puts her phone away quickly when she sees you
- She has multiple Facebook accounts (huge red sign!)
Why A Woman Cheats
So, how do you score in the “how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating” quiz above?
If you see a couple of those signs then guess what – relax. When you’re done reading this article you’ll know exactly what to do to fix things. I promise you.
Before that, however, let’s get into the root cause of the problem…
Why DO women cheat?
You see, when men cheat, 90% of the time it’s a physical thing. When a man is starved of sexual satisfaction in his relationship, he looks elsewhere for it. Makes sense, right?
But for women, it’s very different.
Women cheat when they’re starved of EMOTIONAL satisfaction in their relationships.
So, when your girlfriend shows signs that she might be cheating on you, it should tell you one thing:
You’re not meeting her emotional needs.
Such was Marcy’s case with Jeff.
Now, you might be wondering:
“Wait a minute. Didn’t Jeff try to fix things with Marcy? Didn’t he try to be caring and more attentive to her? He was trying his best to make her happy, right?”
Yes. And guess what? That’s not the solution.
We’ll talk about why next…
What Your Woman Needs From You
Here’s what most guys don’t realize:
Your girlfriend doesn’t just need good emotions. She also needs BAD ones.
Did you catch that?
Women also need BAD emotions in their lives.
Or more specifically… they need NEGATIVE emotions, balanced by POSITIVE emotions.
In other words, they need emotional rollercoasters. It’s what they LIVE for.
Think about it for a second…
Why are women helplessly addicted to these things?
- TV dramas
- Chick flicks
- Erotic or romantic novels
- Bitching about other women
These things take them on emotional rollercoasters.
Why Women Crave Emotional Rollercoasters
Truth: all women need varying amounts of emotional rollercoasters in their lives.
And if you sense your girlfriend is about to leave you, then it means she’s not getting her emotional fix.
Want to keep her? Then it’s simple…
You’ll need to give her what she needs from you emotionally.
Now, in case you’re wondering:
“Does that mean I have to argue with her, fight with her, hurt her, and make her suffer?”
No. That’s not the kind of emotional drama she needs right now.
If it were, then she could get it by watching reruns of Grey’s Anatomy. She wouldn’t need to find another man. Right?
The Emotional Satisfaction She Needs From You
So, what IS the kind of emotional satisfaction she needs from a man?
She needs the emotional satisfaction of knowing she’s with a dominant man she CAN’T push around.
That’s the kind of a dominant man who:
- Takes full control of the relationship
- Knows what he wants and knows how to get it
- Pleases her physically and emotionally better than any other man in her life
- Has a greater purpose in life than just dating and women
- Is not afraid of putting her in her place when she acts up
I told Jeff that if he wanted to keep Marcy from leaving him, he’d have to BECOME that kind of man, FAST.
And to do that, he had to learn the technique that YOU’RE about to discover in this guide.
This technique is called “Fractionation,” and here’s how it helped Jeff win Marcy back.
How To Use “Fractionation” To Meet A Woman’s Emotional Needs
Simply, Fractionation is a storytelling technique. It’s what you’ll use to put your girlfriend on emotional rollercoasters.
For a Mind Control tactic Fractionation is pretty simple. Don’t let that fool you, though. The results are almost magical:
- She will put an end to her bad behavior immediately
- She listens to every word you say
- She becomes emotionally addicted to you for life
Sounds great, right?
In Jeff’s case, Fractionation made Marcy snap out of her cheating habits.
With that technique it made Marcy feel more emotionally addicted to Jeff… and completely forget about the other guy.
How Jeff Won Marcy Back With Fractionation
Here’s how Jeff won Marcy back using the Fractionation technique:
- First, he inflicted some PAIN into the relationship. He suddenly stopped being sweet and attentive to Marcy. Instead, he started focusing on his work and hobbies.
- The sudden drop in Jeff’s affection snapped Marcy out of her bad behavior. Soon enough, she was asking Jeff if anything was wrong.
- Jeff amped up the PAIN level by telling Marcy:“I think we should see other people.” Marcy threw a fit, demanding to know if Jeff was seeing someone else. (This was a tell-tale sign that she WAS cheating on him.)
- Throughout Marcy’s dramatic performance, Jeff stayed calm and composed. He offered no explanations until Marcy calmed down.
- Eventually, Marcy DID calm down, and begged Jeff to reconsider. At that, Jeff “reluctantly” agreed. Jeff had successfully won Marcy back.
And yet Jeff didn’t stop there. In the weeks that followed, he continued using Fractionation to:
- Let Marcy know he had other options in life (e.g. He wasn’t “stuck” with her)
- Let Marcy know she was his SECOND priority in life. His own goals came first
- Let Marcy know that as much as he loved her, he would not tolerate any disrespect from her
Guess what happened next?
Marcy fell in love with Jeff ALL OVER AGAIN… so much that one day, she even confessed.
She really HAD been seeing another man, and admitted it was the biggest mistake she’d ever made in her life…
…but by then, of course, Jeff already knew. And he no longer cared, because his relationship with Marcy was going so well.
And yes – by then, Marcy knew she’d be CRAZY to leave such a strong, dominant guy like Jeff.
Now, It’s Your Turn
Do you want your girlfriend to see you that way?
Do you want your girlfriend to NOT just see you as her “current boyfriend…”
…but instead, see you as the ONLY guy she could ever imagine being in a relationship with?
You can make that happen. And with Fractionation, you will.
If you’d like to master Fractionation today, then I’m inviting you to join my Online Masterclass on Mind Control.
You can join the Masterclass right now by clicking on the link below:
(After you click on that link, a registration page comes up. Please use your best e-mail address when signing up. It’s where I’ll be emailing you your Invite Ticket if you qualify for the Masterclass.)
When men cheat, it’s because they’re physically unsatisfied.
But when WOMEN cheat, it’s because they’re EMOTIONALLY unsatisfied.
They need the emotional rollercoaster that comes with being a strong, dominant guy.
That guy should be YOU. And not any other douchebag who wants to get into her panties.
Don’t wait until she finds her emotional satisfaction with any other guy! Master Fractionation today.
I’ll see you in the Masterclass,
P.S: Do you suspect your girlfriend is cheating? Do you need help? Let me know in the comments section below.