How Do You Save Your Relationship? Here’s How…
Want to know how to fix a relationship that’s falling apart?
Well, so did Charlie.
Charlie was a 41-year-old engineer from Arkansas. He became my Shogun Method client last year.
His reason for wanting me to help him? His failing relationship with his wife, Victoria.
His marriage was going to the dumps, and he wanted to fix it, fast.
Charlie told me:
- He loved Victoria, and he wanted their marriage to work out
- But they’ve been having petty quarrels much too often
- Some of the quarrels escalate into big fights and shouting matches
- She turned into a drama queen with overwhelming negativity about everything
- He tried to appease Victoria by giving her everything she needs
- But for some reason, the relationship was STILL getting worse
- His love for her was slowly turning to hate
- He was about to give up, and he thought Shogun Method was his last resort
Does any of that sound familiar to you?
If you answered “yes,” then this “How To Fix A Relationship” guide is for you, too.
If your own relationship is failing, then be sure to read this guide to the end. Because you’ll learn what I advised Charlie the day he came to me… and how it fixed his marriage FOR GOOD.
How does that sound to you?
Let’s start by taking a closer look at the problem…
Table of Contents
- How Do You Save Your Relationship? Here’s How…
- How To Fix A Relationship In Trouble: First, Look At The Root Cause
- How NOT To Fix A Troubled Relationship
- How To Fix A Relationship – The Right Way
- What Women Want In A Man
- How To Save Your Marriage: Using Fractionation
- Do This, NOW
How To Fix A Relationship In Trouble: First, Look At The Root Cause
First of all, it’s important to understand this:
If your relationship is failing, it’s most probably not your fault.
Yup. It’s not.
And it’s all for this simple reason…
ALL relationships falter along the way.
Yes, ALL relationships.
You see, no matter how well they start out, every couple WILL start arguing at some point. It’s true.
So yes: if your relationship is failing, it’s NOT your fault.
But here’s the thing…
It IS now your responsibility to fix things.
Yup – it’s yours.
Why? Because the relationship won’t fix itself, that’s for sure.
And you can’t count on your woman to fix the relationship. For these two reasons:
- She’s not the leader of the relationship, and it’s not her job, and…
- She’d rather feed her ego by leaving you for another man than fix the relationship
Besides, with the way your woman is disrespecting you…
…would you really trust HER to look out for your relationship’s best interests?
The responsibility to make your marriage work is on you entirely. It’s true.
And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you’ll fix your relationship.
Now, let’s talk about why the most common, knee-jerk solution to an unhappy woman DOESN’T work…
How NOT To Fix A Troubled Relationship
Ever noticed that the more nice things you do for your wife…
…the MORE you try to make her happy…
…the MORE you buy her things and do her favors…
…the LESS happy she seems to become?
She becomes more moody, more restless, and more irritable.
Have you wondered why?
Well, here’s why…
Because all of that kissing-up… all of that deferring to her preferences…
…it’s making her see you as a WEAK man.
Sure, in the beginning, she’ll smile and squeal and smother you with kisses…
…but deep inside, she’ll feel like she’s the one with the POWER in the relationship.
Who can blame her? After all… here she is, being treated like a queen.
And here you are… treating her like you were a servant.
Who’s in charge?
Yup – it’s her. And guess what? She doesn’t like it ONE BIT.
Here’s why women hate leading their relationships:
They feel they’re “trapped” with a weak man.
And they can’t respect, much less LOVE, a weak man.
That’s the root of the problem. It’s not how you fix a relationship at all.
How To Fix A Relationship – The Right Way
So, how do you make your woman see you as a strong, dominant man?
How do you make her respect you again?
The short and simple answer is this:
You’ll need to regain control over her and your relationship.
And you can do that in two ways:
(1) The slow way, or (2) the fast way.
Let’s get into each of these methods next…
How To Fix Your Marriage… Slowly
The slow way is to NOT confront your woman about anything… and instead, work on yourself.
That means you try to make her want you by:
- Building muscle and become ripped as fuck
- Upgrading your fashion sense and start wearing Armani suits
- Making more money (tons more)
- Building social proof by becoming popular with people
- Buying a bigger house and a fleet of Italian cars
…and hope that she starts respecting you again.
The problem with this approach? It’s a million-dollar crapshoot.
It can take SO MUCH MONEY, but you’re not really sure if it’ll work.
It can take SO MUCH TIME, and she can slip out of your grasp well before you’re done.
If you can do ALL that, then more power to you. But come on, that’s not really realistic… especially when your marriage is already on the rocks. Right?
So my advice: Don’t take the slow way. Take the FAST way.
How To Fix Your Marriage… The Smart (& Fast) Way
What’s the fast way?
It’s by exploiting your woman’s psychological flaws.
What do I mean by that?
The female mind has long been known to have TWO BIG WEAKNESSES when it comes to men.
The first weakness is this:
A woman can’t choose who she falls in love with.
For women, it’s not about choosing the nicest guy or the best looking guy or the richest guy. Nope.
Instead, it’s all about the guy who makes them feel the most intense emotions – good AND bad.
Reread that sentence if you must… because it’s really important!
Let’s then dig further into this idea…
What Women Want In A Man
You’ve probably noticed it when you were single…
All the girls went for the bad boys and assholes. And all the nice guys got friend-zoned.
The reason for this? Emotions, plain and simple.
With nice guys, it’s all nice feelings, but no bad feelings.
Too nice = boring.
With assholes, there’s a lot of both… good AND bad. It’s a thrill ride. And women go where the thrill is.
That’s why “trying to make her happy” just makes her more miserable. It makes you look boring, subservient, and predictable. All the ingredients of a “weak man.”
So, to turn all that around, you’ll need to exploit her first weakness.
You’ll need to make her see YOU as the strongest, most dominant, most controlling son-of-a-bitch in the world.
That’s where the second big weakness inside the women’s psyche comes in.
Her second weakness is this:
She’s completely helpless against emotional thrill rides.
Give her enough thrill rides, and she’ll be completely, hopelessly ADDICTED to you.
She’ll do whatever you say, she’ll be whatever you tell her to. Anything to keep you.
And here’s the best part: there’s a SHORTCUT that you can use to give her a thrill ride.
All you’ll need is Fractionation – the “shortcut” I taught Charlie.
Here’s how he used Fractionation to fix his relationship…
How To Save Your Marriage: Using Fractionation
Here’s what you need to know about Fractionation…
It is a hypnosis technique that uses storytelling. (Women are easily persuaded with stories… that’s why they are addicted to romance novels and chick flicks.)
Fractionation puts the woman on an emotional thrill ride, often without her knowing about it. (It works pretty much under-the-radar.)
The results: she gets ADDICTED emotionally to you.
Fractionation Is Everywhere
You might be surprised to know this, but Fractionation is being used EVERYWHERE:
- In entertainment. Movies, TV series, and video games put addicted viewers on thrill rides…
- In businesses. Commercial brands hook loyal customers with teasers, sales, and emotional validation…
- In politics. World leaders command millions of followers with powerful, moving speeches…
It’s all about the thrill ride. That’s what Fractionation does.
Fractionation Seduction Steps
In Charlie’s case, he took Victoria on an emotional thrill ride this way:
- He stopped doing all the familiar things he used to do for his marriage, including the nice things. Instead, he buried himself in work.
- As a result, Victoria snapped out of her bad attitude to ask him if something was wrong.
- He kept saying he was “fine,” when Victoria knew he wasn’t.
- Ultimately, Victoria couldn’t take it anymore, and she demanded to know what was going on.
- Charlie then shocked her by saying: “I think it’s best if we parted ways.”
- Victoria asked what led him to that decision, but he wouldn’t clarify.
- Finally, Victoria crumbled and asked for a compromise – to which Charlie agreed.
And over the next few weeks, Charlie kept using Fractionation, again and again. He subtly exerted his dominance over the relationship…
…and the results amazed him:
- He re-established himself as the head and undisputed leader of the household
- Victoria became more respectful – and ADDICTED to him
- And most importantly: their marriage became happy again
Want the same results?
Then you know exactly what you need…
Do This, NOW
Here’s the best part…
Like Charlie, you, too, can learn Fractionation in one day.
All you’ll need to do is join my Online Masterclass which is playing NOW. It’s in the link below:
Click that link. A new window will come up. There, enter your email address. (I’ll email you the invite to the Masterclass if you qualify.)
It’s not your fault if your woman is becoming less happy and satisfied.
I repeat – it’s NOT your fault.
But it IS your responsibility to fix your marriage. You’re the only one who can save the relationship from failing.
And now, you know how.
Don’t let your relationship collapses completely! Learn Fractionation now.
I’ll see you in the Masterclass,
PS: Do you have questions or comments? Leave them below and I’ll answer personally.