“My Girlfriend Has Depression. What Should I Do?”
Is your girlfriend depressed, and it’s ruining your relationship?
She might be:
- Always unhappy or negative
- Hurting you unknowingly
- Unresponsive to your affection
- Getting angry easily even over minor things
- Getting worse by the day
- A drama queen with violent mood swings
- Showing tendencies of turning into a female sociopath
- On the verge of leaving you
If any of the above sounds like your girlfriend…
…and if you love her very much and want her to be happy…
…then you’ll need to do something, and FAST.
This Shogun Method guide will show you exactly what to do.
Table of Contents
- “My Girlfriend Has Depression. What Should I Do?”
- Your Girlfriend’s Depression Is No Joking Matter
- What Can You Do With Your Girlfriend’s Depression
- Why Your Girlfriend Is Depressed
- How You Can Hypnotize Your Girlfriend Out Of Depression
- How Karl Enslaved Kia and Cured Her Depression For Good
- Beat Her Depression: Do This Now
Your Girlfriend’s Depression Is No Joking Matter
Karl was the cousin of my best friend, and we had hung out together whenever I had gone back to Chicago.
We had never seen his girlfriend, and when asked about her, he would tell us that she was “shy” and “busy”.
And then sometime last year, Karl flew to San Diego to get my help.
It turned out that his girlfriend, Kia, had suffered from chronic depression. Kia was a smart, kind woman. But childhood trauma and abusive ex-boyfriends had taken their toll on her.
“She keeps telling me that I deserve a girl who’s not broken, and that just kills me,” Karl sobbed.
“What should I do, Derek?”
Good question. What SHOULD you do?
How DO you deal with a depressed girlfriend?
This guide will answer that question and more.
What Can You Do With Your Girlfriend’s Depression
The good news is this:
You CAN cure your girlfriend of her depression.
And when you do, then everything else gets better:
- She’ll be happier and more optimistic about life
- She’ll be more supportive, respectful, and loving
- She’ll return your affection with more affection
- The relationship will get better and better each day
- And importantly, she’ll never, ever leave you
But what happens when you don’t?
She’ll leave you one way or another.
And then, she’ll continue to look for a guy who can make her happy… because you didn’t.
So, let’s make sure that doesn’t happen, shall we?
It all starts with knowing WHY she’s depressed… and why she STAYS depressed.
Why Your Girlfriend Is Depressed
Here’s the key to understanding relationships:
Every woman has some emotional baggage with her.
It could be from some trauma she experienced as a kid. Or, she might have had a few ex-boyfriends who treated her badly. Or, maybe she’s been bullied all her life.
But whatever caused your girlfriend’s depression, one thing’s clear:
Treating her “well” won’t solve the problem.
Her “Trust” Issues
So, it won’t matter if:
- You treat her kindly
- You’d never say or do anything to hurt her
- You’ll listen to her, comfort her, and be there for her
Because she has trouble trusting people.
No doubt she’s had other men in her life who treated her well and promised to never leave her. But they did anyway.
Now here you are, doing the exact same thing. How do you think she’ll feel?
Exactly. She’ll find it hard to trust you, too.
So you’ll need to change your approach, and fast.
What should you be doing instead?
Let me explain…
How You Can Hypnotize Your Girlfriend Out Of Depression
Hypnotherapists have actually been curing depression for a while now.
It’s scientifically proven. And it’s pretty darn effective… if done correctly by qualified experts. (Not entertainers or “stage hypnotists”.)
In addition to curing depression, hypnosis has also been found to:
- Break bad lifelong habits (like smoking, drinking, and nail-biting)
- Cure phobias
- Eliminate anxiety attacks
- Address emotional damage issues
- Help overcome grief
- And more
Why Hypnosis Works So Well
Hypnosis works because of how the human psyche is designed by nature:
- The human mind has two parts: Conscious and Subconscious.
- A person’s decisions are made in the Conscious mind.
- A person’s habits and beliefs are kept in the Subconscious mind.
- The Subconscious mind is 1,000 times more powerful than the Conscious mind
Your girlfriend’s emotional baggage is stored in her Subconscious mind.
It’s automatic – she instinctively tries to protect herself from getting hurt again.
So, here’s the deal…
She can TRY to love you and trust every word you say. But that decision is made in her Conscious mind.
And since the Subconscious is more powerful than the conscious…
…her instincts to withdraw will defeat her decisions to trust you. Every single time.
And that’s why hypnosis is the answer.
Hypnosis bypasses the person’s Conscious mind, and re-wires the Subconscious mind.
In a sense, it won’t matter what she thinks or feels. You’ll re-wire her brain to forget her past pain, and see you as her ONLY source of happiness in life.
And once you get through to her… once you start giving her happiness…
…THEN she’ll finally let go of her emotional baggage and fall in love with you for life.
How does that sound? Good, right?
How To Cure Her Depression By Enslaving Her
In Shogun Method, I’ve coined a special term for this phenomenon.
I call it
Basically, she becomes emotionally addicted (“enslaved”) to you for life…
…and she can’t be any happier with any other guy.
When you’re dating the woman you want to be with for the rest of your life…
…whether she’s depressed or not… know this:
Enslavement is your ultimate goal.
Hypnosis is the fastest way to cure her depression and save your relationship. It’s true.
Some guys may think that it’s “creepy” to hypnotize their girlfriends.
So, if you’d rather NOT use hypnosis on your girlfriend, then I understand.
What I teach is not for everyone.
In fact, some have called Shogun Method “evil” or “sexist” or “offensive.” (They’re really anything but.)
But that’s up to you. If you value your reputation more than your girlfriend’s happiness, DON’T learn from me.
However, if you DO want to help your girlfriend, make her happy, and save your relationship…
…then buckle up.
You might want to take notes, too, because what you’ll read next will be completely new to you.
It’s certainly nothing like the stuff you’ve heard from “dating gurus” elsewhere, guaranteed.
How Karl Enslaved Kia and Cured Her Depression For Good
First, I taught Karl how to “segregate” Kia emotionally.
(He did this by using a Shogun Method tactic – appropriately called “Emotional Segregation” in the 7th Module.)
Basically, he separated her from anything in the world that pushed her to leave him.
- Any behavior that reminded her of her painful past
- People who encouraged her to leave him (some friends and relatives)
- Situations that put her in a negative state of mind
Then he put her in a “dream world” where there was only him and her… and where she was completely happy.
Some of the things that Karl did (as part of the Emotional Segregation strategy) –
- Having more and more unique experiences with Kia, both good and bad. (Yes, bad experiences are important too – she formed a MUCH stronger attachment to Karl. He just made sure he balanced it out with good experiences soon after.)
- Telling Kia things like: “Want to know a secret?” or “Want to play a game?” (This snapped her out of any negative patterns of thought, and made her pay full attention to him. The more he did it, the more she overcame her depression.)
- Making prophecies like: “You can try hooking up with another guy. But he won’t make you nearly as happy as I do.” (She was inclined to trust him. And even when she tried it anyway and realized he was right, she trusted him even more.)
What happened next was almost magical…
Karl practically replaced Kia’s depressive personality with a completely new personality.
And that’s when their relationship finally became totally, completely happy.
Today, Kia is a happy, stable, and contented girlfriend… and she’s set to marry Karl later this year.
Beat Her Depression: Do This Now
Now, it’s your turn.
I’m inviting you to learn the technique behind the whole process Karl used to save Kia.
It’s a hypnotic technique called “Fractionation.”
With this technique, you’ll snap her out of her depressive mindset and pays full attention to you.
Fractionation opens windows into her Subconscious mind…
…which then lets you “re-wire” her personality in any way you see fit.
Like Karl, you can make her totally forget her depressive persona…
…and become a completely new woman, free from emotional baggage.
And to do this, you MUST learn Fractionation. It’s the power behind everything inside Shogun Method. It’s the reason why Shogun Method works well.
And guess what: you can learn Fractionation Now.
All you need to do is join my Online Masterclass which is playing right now. You can request an exclusive Invite – just click this link below:
A new window comes up. There, enter your best e-mail address. If you qualify, I’ll e-mail you your Invite Ticket right away.
Make no mistake now…
Depression is a serious matter.
Left on its own, it’s going to make your girlfriend leave you. She’ll search for a man who can give her the happiness she so desperately craves. It’s true.
And that’s not where the problem ends. We can’t guarantee that her next boyfriend will treat her as well as you do.
She might get treated badly again… and she’ll end up even WORSE than before.
And we don’t want that for her, right?
Here’s the deal:
You can save her. You MUST save her. Because no one else will.
Learning Fractionation is the first step. Here’s the link to my Masterclass again. Click this.
I’ll see you in the Masterclass,
P.S: Is YOUR girlfriend depressed? How are you doing now? Tell us your story in the comments box below!