“My Wife Is Always Angry And Unhappy. What Should I Do?”
Thomas, a 30-something husband I met at a recent book convention, asked me this question.
He had heard of Shogun Method before, and when he found out I was coming to town, he came to see me.
So I sat him down at a cafe down the nearby mall where he told me his story.
Poor Thomas was having severe bouts of depression because of his wife, Elma. One “firecracker of a woman” (that was how he described her), she would get mad at him even though at things that are clearly not his fault, like:
- Bills arriving
- Chores done late
- When any of their two small kids got sick
- When he got stuck in traffic
- Whenever she felt like blowing up
And whenever Thomas tried to pacify her, she’d shoot his efforts down.
She’d call them his “pathetic attempts at making up.” Not even kidding here.
And then, things got worse.
Table of Contents
- “My Wife Is Always Angry And Unhappy. What Should I Do?”
- “My Wife Is Always Angry”
- Angry Wife Syndrome
- How To Calm An Angry Wife – The WRONG Way
- How To Handle Your Wife – Use Mind Control On Her
“My Wife Is Always Angry”
“Derek, I really don’t know what happened,” Thomas complained.
“I let her plan our wedding. We settled into the neighborhood she wanted. We got the house she wanted. We got a housekeeper. We’re financially secure. You’d think she’d be the happiest wife in the world…”
“And she’s not?” I asked.
“Nope,” Thomas said somberly, getting his phone and dialing Elma’s number. “Watch this…”
I watched silently as Thomas called Elma.
“Hey hon,” Thomas said brightly. “I’m at the mall. Want me to get dinner?”
“No, that’s not what I…” Thomas stammered. Clearly, Elma was angry about something.
“No, I just…”
Then a full minute passed with Thomas just listening. I couldn’t make out what Elma was yelling about, but her voice was loud enough for me to hear.
“…okay, hon.” He hung up.
He put his phone back in his pocket, then looked at me in exasperation. “Why do I even fucking bother?” he spat.
At that point, I knew I HAD to help Thomas.
Angry Wife Syndrome
We’ll come back to Thomas in a while. Now, let’s talk about YOU.
If you’re reading this, then you likely have the same problem with your wife:
- She gets angry at the pettiest things
- She complains about everything
- She blames you for most things
- She acts batshit crazy and you get terrified of her
- She uses the silent treatment on you a lot
- She almost never follows your lead, and instead orders you around
- She gets highly insecure and turns defensive if she thinks you’re criticizing her
- She makes accusations that cut you deep
- She gets angrier and angrier the more you try to appease her
- And other nightmares
If any of that sounds familiar… then guess what?
Let’s fix the problem TODAY, once and for all.
Sounds good to you?
Great. Then, be sure to read all the way to the end of this guide. It’ll change your life (for the better) FOREVER.
So, let’s get started, alright?
She’s Not Angry About What You Did
Here’s the thing about women that you must understand –
“A Woman’s Complaint Is Content-Free”
I got this priceless piece of truth from David Deida, the author of Way of the Superior Man. It’s a pretty good book.
To save you from having to read all 459 pages of it, the book can be summarized into these three points:
- Every person has both masculine and feminine energies, but not in balance
- The much stronger energy in you forms your sense of self (in your case, it’s the masculine)
- The healthiest, strongest, happiest relationships are the ones with strong polarity. That is, a strong masculine energy is paired with a strong feminine energy.
I know what you’re thinking now. What does all that have to do with dealing with angry wife, right?
If your wife is angry at you, it’s not because the things you DO, but with WHO you are.
Re-read that again if you need to… because it’s really important.
It’s all about who you ARE, and not what you DO that makes her angry.
Let’s dig a little deeper…
She’s Angry At You For Failing Her Tests
Your wife will always test you. She does this so that your “masculinity” stays on track.
And her “tests” will come in various nefarious forms:
- By getting angry at you
- By bending your ear with her complaints
- By blaming you
- By accusing you
- By being an all-around asshole
- By teasing or insulting you
- By disobeying you
- By making you jealous
- By being overdramatic
- And other “unexplainable” female behavior
And when you react by getting emotional…
Or, when you tolerate her behavior…
Or, when you give in to what she wants…
… then, guess what? You FAIL the test.
Don’t feel bad. It’s not your fault at all.
You don’t know that you’re being tested, right?
And you know what? It’s not just “you”.
Most guys DON’T know they’re getting TESTED all the time.
And as a result, they FAIL their wives’ tests over and over. And the relationship goes into a downward spiral.
How To Pass A Woman’s Tests
Meanwhile, there are some guys out there who DO know about this.
These are the husbands who actually THRIVE in their wives’ tests. They know EXACTLY what to do… and they pass the tests with flying colors.
And as a result, their relationships are strong and healthy. Their wives are satisfied and happy. And raising their households and families seem almost effortless.
The best part?
When you know how to deal with an angry wife, she’ll become less and less angry over time.
And as a direct result, her tests decrease in frequency and intensity over time, as well.
Now, what does all this mind-blowing information tell you?
It should tell you this: If your wife is angry, it’s NOT because of something you said or did.
Instead, she’s angry for one reason. She’s angry because you’re getting WEAK.
- You’re giving in to her too much
- You’re letting her take the lead in the marriage
- You’re not being the confident, dominant leader she needs you to be
- You’re making it harder and harder for her to respect your authority
And remember this:
Nothing stresses a woman out more than being tied to a weak man.
So you’ll need to change that. FAST.
So how do you deal with an angry wife?
That’s actually the second part of the problem. There’s a right and wrong way of “dealing” with an angry wife… and guess what? Most guys do it WRONG!
How To Calm An Angry Wife – The WRONG Way
What’s the fastest and easiest way to calm an angry wife?
This: give in to what she says she wants.
By now, you already know that’s just a recipe for DISASTER.
And that’s precisely the problem with “dealing” with an angry wife. It’s a Band-Aid solution to one of the biggest, most fundamental marriage problems.
It’s like trying to put out a wildfire with a squirt gun.
Instead, go to the root of the problem. Become what a wife REALLY needs – a strong, dominant husband she can count on for the rest of her life.
And this is a hard pill for nice guys to swallow.
Being dominant means being willing and able to inflict emotional stress on your wife…
…ESPECIALLY when she’s giving you one of her tests.
She Wants You To Dominate Her
But you know what? It’s not cruel. It’s biological. It’s how Mother Nature herself designed biological creatures to be trained.
She wants you to dominate her.
Think about it. How do you train something or someone to follow your lead?
I’m talking about:
- Pets (dogs, cats, horses, etc.)
- Your staff at the office
- Greenhorn sailors or fishermen
- Young, untrained soldiers
- Your angry wife
Answer: You train them by correcting what they’re doing wrong. And most times, that involves inflicting emotional stress:
- Imposing your will
- Threatening (and sometimes delivering) punishment
- Giving ultimatums
- Withholding expected benefits
- And more
That’s the key.
Learning how to be dominant with women is absolutely crucial!
But in case your imagination is running wild over what to do next…
…then let me make things simple for you, the way I made things simple for Thomas.
How To Handle Your Wife – Use Mind Control On Her
Long story short: I taught Thomas how to use Mind Control on Elma.
Specifically, Thomas learned how to use a Mind Control Enslavement technique known as “Fractionation” on her.
Fractionation is a technique that puts your wife on an emotional rollercoaster. It “tricks” her mind into developing an emotional addiction to you, and as a result, make her subservient to you.
And here’s how Thomas used Fractionation on his wife Elma:
- That night, he didn’t come home from the book convention. Elma instantly snapped out of her “angry testing mode” and frantically started looking for him
- Thomas came home early the next day. When Elma asked what happened, he just said: “I think we need some time apart.”
- Elma, now docile, begged him to at least talk about it, and he agreed to “change his mind” and stay.
That was the “turning point” where the power in the relationship shifted to Thomas.
Over the next few weeks, Thomas established his dominance over Elma little by little. He didn’t do it by force, because Fractionation only required him to use words.
But it did the trick anyway.
Thomas soon wrote me an e-mail telling me how shocked he was by the results.
Elma had done a complete turnaround. She was almost never angry anymore.
Instead, she had become:
- More emotionally stable
- More proactive
- More responsible for her words and actions
- More conversational
- Completely subservient to his will and authority
- More respectful of his time and preferences
- Sweeter and more attentive
- More appreciative of his hard work and thoughtfulness
That’s the power of Fractionation.
And you know what? If it works for Thomas, it will work for you. So, now it’s your turn!
If you’re stuck with an angry wife and don’t know what to do next…
…then I STRONGLY suggest you learn Fractionation. And FAST.
Guess what? I can take you by the hand and show you how it’s done.
Join my Mind Control Online Masterclass today. Click on this link:
(Not everyone qualifies. If you do, you’ll receive a special Invite to the Masterclass via email.)
Lastly, remember this:
There’s only ONE way to make your angry wife happy again.
And that’s to become the strong, dominant leader she needs you to be… right now.
Take that important first step: learn Fractionation, use it on her and make her respect you again! Click here.
I’ll see you in the Masterclass,
PS: Leave your questions and comments below and I’ll answer them personally.