Texting Rules For Guys: Too Much, Too Little, Too Often?
Want to know the rules for texting a girl?
You might have just met a new girl you like. You hit it off with her. And she gave you her number.
Now you want to know if there’s a right and wrong way to text her.
If any of that sounds like your situation right now, then let me say this: Good thinking.
Without a doubt, texting is ESSENTIAL when you’re just starting out with a girl you like.
If she’s a quality female, you can bet that there are LOTS of other guys in her life right now.
So you need to find a way to stay on her mind, be special to her, and rise above the crowd in her life. And guess what? Texting is one of the best ways to do that.
But here’s the thing:
If you don’t know how to text the right way, texting can actually KILL your chances with her.
Think of it this way. The girl you’re thinking about right now?
She might as well be THE ONE.
But if you text her the wrong way, you might lose her forever. You don’t want that to happen, right?
Good news: if you follow what I say in this Shogun Method guide closely, you won’t.
Let’s start! Be sure to take lots of notes 🙂
Table of Contents
- Texting Rules For Guys: Too Much, Too Little, Too Often?
- Four Texting Rules For Guys – What You Need To Know
- How To Use Fractionation On A Woman
- Follow The Rules, Win The Girl
Four Texting Rules For Guys – What You Need To Know
The IRAE Model
In Shogun Method, I teach what’s known as the “IRAE Model”.
The IRAE Model stipulates that in any relationship between a man and a woman, there are four stages to pass:
- The Intrigue Stage, where you’re just acquaintances interested in each other
- The Rapport Stage, where you’re friends
- The Attraction Stage, where you’re romantically/sexually interested in each other
- The Enslavement Stage, where she’s committed to you for the long term
(IRAE, pronounced eye-ray, simply stands for Intrigue, Rapport, Attraction and Enslavement.)
A successful relationship passes all four stages, in sequence, without skipping a stage.
Here’s the thing…
If you skip a stage, or if you don’t pass the final stage (Enslavement), then the relationship ends at some point.
- If it ends at Intrigue, you’ll eventually forget about each other and move on with your lives.
- If it ends at Rapport, you’ll stay friends. (i.e., you’re “friend-zoned.”)
- If it ends at Attraction, you can get into a relationship or even get married… but it won’t last forever. It will end at some point.
- If it passes Enslavement, then you’ll enjoy a strong, happy relationship that lasts a lifetime.
Now here’s how all this applies to texting a girl, starting with Rule #1.
Rule #1: You Must Have A Goal For Texting Her.
What do you want her to be in your life?
If you just want her to be a text buddy, then there’s no need to go past the Intrigue stage.
You can text away. No need to meet her face-to-face or anything. If she stops replying, no problem.
But if you want her to be a friend, or lover, or girlfriend, or future wife…
…or if you simply want to move your relationship through the four stages and see where it goes…
…then you MUST graduate from the Intrigue Stage to the Rapport Stage.
Rule #2: Use Intrigue Pings
An “Intrigue Ping” is a texting technique that makes her curious about you. It’s the surefire way to get a girl’s attention.
The structure of an Intrigue Ping goes like this:
- Your Statement
- Her Response
- Your Question
Here’s an example:
- YOU: “I know I shouldn’t be asking this but…” [STATEMENT]
- HER: “What is it?” [RESPONSE]
- YOU: “…have you ever been to the wine bar near your place?” [QUESTION]
Intrigue Pings work so much better than other texting openers, like pickup lines.
Because Intrigue Pings works on a woman’s flaw in her psychology: CURIOSITY.
If you use a pickup line instead, she’s going to feel like you’re up to something. Not a good start.
And that’s not just it.
The great thing about Intrigue Pings is that you can ask her about ANYTHING.
The goal is to start a conversation. ANY conversation will do, as long as you arrive at a good reason to meet up face-to-face.
It could be:
- A common interest
- A common curiosity about a place, thing, event, etc.
- Something one of you does that the other wants to try
Once you find a good reason to meet up, that’s where Rule #3 comes in.
Rule #3: Set Up The Date ASAP.
Immediately say: “That sounds fun. We should totally do that someday.”
And as soon as she responds positively, set up the date. “Great. How about Tuesday? Or Thursday if Tuesday’s no good.”
Once you agree on a date, end the text session.
Only text her again for logistics:
- The day before the date, to check if you’re still good on the agreed time and place
- One hour before the date, to let her know that you’ll see her there.
Why shouldn’t you text her before then?
The more texts you send, the more likely you’ll start the Rapport Stage over text instead of face-to-face.
And when you start the Rapport Stage over text, chances are you’ll STAY there.
Rule: the longer you stay in the Rapport Stage, the likelier it would be for you to be STUCK there.
Another way to described being STUCK in the Rapport Stage:
So, start the Rapport Stage when you’re face-to-face with her.
That brings us to the fourth and final rule:
Rule #4: Use Fractionation During The Date.
When you’re on your face-to-face date with her, your goal is simple:
To make her feel more emotionally connected to YOU than to any other guy in her life.
And Fractionation is a technique that achieves that goal better than anything else.
It’s a psychological manipulation technique that you can use to put a woman on an emotional rollercoaster.
And women LOVE emotional rollercoasters.
In fact, women NEED emotional rollercoasters. They LOOK for it if they don’t have enough of it.
It’s the reason why women are addicted to:
- Romantic/erotic novels (with alpha male characters)
- TV soap operas
- Chick flicks
- Any movie based on a Nicholas Sparks book
- Relationship drama
It’s all because of one thing: The emotional rollercoaster.
How To Use Fractionation On A Woman
How do you use Fractionation on your first date with her?
It’s quite easy, actually. Here’s an example:
Without changing the topic, branch off to mention something related, but more romantic.
Then come back to the non-romantic feel of the conversation.
Then branch off to talk about something romantic again.
Here’s an example:
- HER: (Carrying the conversation) “…so that’s how I started liking to travel.”
- YOU: (Giving it a romantic flavor) “Wow. My ex-girlfriend and I used to travel too. We used to go to tropical islands, mostly.”
- HER: “Really? That sounds fun!”
- YOU: (Going back to non-romantic) “Yeah, it was. Have you ever been to Barbados?”
- HER: “No, I haven’t.”
- YOU: (Going romantic again) “Oh, you really should. It’s fun and dreamy and sexy at the same time.”
Simple, right? It sounds harmless, even. (That’s the key. You want to be as covert and under-the-radar as possible.)
But, as you keep putting her on the “romantic, non-romantic” rollercoaster…
…she’s going to develop an emotional connection with you.
What particular emotion?
And that’s going to make her start seeing you in a romantic light.
Keep it up, and soon she’ll start hinting about:
- going on more dates
- taking trips together
- becoming boyfriend-girlfriend
- sleeping together
- and more
And that’s when you progress to the Attraction Stage in the IRAE Model… and beyond.
Follow The Rules, Win The Girl
Now, some guys ask me:
“Why do I need to use Fractionation? Why can’t I just let the relationship grow naturally?”
The answer is ridiculously simple:
Because relationships DON’T “grow naturally.”
In fact, if you let a relationship with a woman take its “natural” course…
…you’ll almost inevitably end up in her friend zone.
Because nature always takes the path of least resistance.
And it’s always easier for a woman to be “just friends” with someone than to “fall in love” with him. And that’s the key to understanding relationships on a deeper level.
So, make no mistake…
You’re the guy.
It’s your responsibility to make the romance happen.
And the fastest, easiest way to do that is – you guessed it – Fractionation.
If you don’t use Fractionation… then you’ll probably lose her.
If you already have a girl in mind, then don’t ruin the opportunity – master Fractionation NOW.
By joining my Online Masterclass on Mind Control, of course. Click on this link –
(Once you clicked on that link, a registration page comes up. There, enter your best email address because that’s where we will send you your Invite if you qualify.)
So, here’s a quick recap of the four rules for texting a girl:
- Have a goal for texting her.
- Use Intrigue Pings.
- Set up the date ASAP.
- Use Fractionation during the date.
Following these four rules will give you your best chance of winning the girl.
And the best part?
Following these four rules will come NATURALLY for you once you master Mind Control.
And today, you can do just that. Join my Online Masterclass here.
PS: I’ve received the following questions via email:
“How often to text a girl you like? Should you text a girl everyday?”
“How often should you text a girl to keep her interested?”
“Should I stop texting her for awhile?”
I’m currently compiling a “Frequently Asked Questions” section that will answer all those questions – check back soon!
PPS: Questions? Comments? Do you have any rules for texting a girl of your own? Tell me below.