Discover How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone (If You’re Already In It)
How do you NOT get friend-zoned?
Over the years teaching Shogun Method to tens of thousands of guys around the world, I’ve realized this –
One of the most common problems guys ask me for help with is this:
They want to know how to NOT get friend-zoned by the women they like.
It’s either (A) they secretly like a certain woman, but they don’t want to get friend-zoned by revealing their feelings to her…
…or (B) they’ve ALREADY been friend-zoned by a woman, and they want to get out of it.
So if you’re reading this article right now, answer this question for me right now:
Which situation resembles the one you’re in right now? (A) or (B)?
Whether you’d like to know how to avoid the friend zone or get out of it, this article will tell you what to do…
Because guess what? The solution to both situations is the same.
Let’s get started by looking at the problem a bit more closely…
Table of Contents
- 1 Discover How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone (If You’re Already In It)
- 2 Why Do Guys Fall Into The Friend Zone?
- 3 The Contextual Rapport Problem
- 4 The Ultimate Anti-Friend Zone Magic Bullet
- 5 Step #1: How To Build The Right Kind Of Rapport
- 6 Step #2: Escalate From Rapport (R) To The Attraction (A) Stage
Why Do Guys Fall Into The Friend Zone?
First, let me fix a misconception that most guys have about the friend zone…
You don’t “fall” into the friend zone.
Instead, every guy STARTS OUT in a woman’s friend zone.
Makes sense, right? When a woman meets you for the first time, she doesn’t fall in love with you right away.
Even if you’re a millionaire… or if you have celebrity good looks… or if you drive a fancy car…
She’s going to want to know a bit more about you first. THEN she decides whether or not to be more-than-friends with you.
So let me say that again:
You always START OUT in a woman’s friend zone. And that’s entirely okay.
You know what’s NOT okay?
It’s STAYING in the friend zone.
Unfortunately, that’s EXACTLY what most guys end up doing. They want to know how to be more than friends with a woman. And yet, most guys end up staying in a woman’s friend zone… sometimes for good.
Here’s the answer:
The Contextual Rapport Problem
Most guys make the mistake of thinking that all kinds of rapport are the same.
Well, guess what? They’re not.
The rapport you share with your boss is not the same rapport you share with your co-workers.
The rapport you share with your parents is not the same rapport you share with the fellas.
And get this (very important) –
The rapport you share with your girlfriend is not the same rapport you share with your friends.
Get the picture?
Contextual Rapport is basically rapport confined within a certain context.
And that’s where most guys shoot themselves in the foot.
Instead of Sexual Rapport (good), they end up building Contextual Rapport with the woman they like (bad).
When you’re with a woman you like, and you spend too much time building the wrong kind of rapport…
…she ends up liking you as a friend.
And she ends up liking you so much as a friend that she ends up WANTING you to stay as a friend.
Then, when you try to be romantic and sexual with her, you end up creeping the crap out of her.
She’ll end up thinking:
“Was he just pretending to be friendly? Did he really just want to fuck me from the beginning? What a creep!”
So that’s lesson number one:
Don’t build the WRONG kind of rapport.
Instead, do THIS…
The Ultimate Anti-Friend Zone Magic Bullet
Here’s something you’ll want to remember for the rest of your life…
Here’s what we call the theory of the “stages of love“. Every interaction you have with every woman in your life goes through four distinct stages.
- The Intrigue Stage, where she gets curious enough to want to know more about you
- The Rapport Stage, where she starts to like you and trust you
- The Attraction Stage, where she feels sexually and/or romantically attracted to you
- And the Enslavement Stage, where she falls totally, completely in love with you for life
This is otherwise known as the IRAE Model. (IRAE stands for Intrigue, Rapport, Attraction and Enslavement.)
It’s the core principle that powers up the Shogun Method, the world’s one and only dating advice system based on Mind Control.
You’ll find out more about Shogun Method later (or, if you must, read this review), but for now, understand this…
If you want to do well with women, you must do the following:
You MUST focus on clearing one IRAE stage at a time, in strict order, without skipping any stage.
And when we’re talking about not getting friend-zoned, we’re talking about the second stage: Rapport.
(You’re already past the Intrigue stage. She’s interested enough to interact with you.)
Your priority, therefore, is to:
- Build the right kind of rapport, and then…
- Escalate to Attraction stage.
Makes sense? Straightforward, right?
So let’s take a look at both steps in detail, starting with the first step…
Step #1: How To Build The Right Kind Of Rapport
Let’s revisit the Contextual Rapport problem.
Spend too long in the Rapport stage, and you’ll risk building Contextual Rapport… and you’ll get trapped in the friend zone as a result.
So, you’ll need to move fast and build the RIGHT kind of rapport.
What’s the right kind of rapport?
The kind of rapport she shares with the man she’ll spend the rest of her life with.
Tall order? Not if you know how it’s done!
How do you do it?
With another Shogun Method technique, of course. I call this one:
Matching Her VAKSOG Mode(s)
VAKSOG is an acronym I coined. It stands for:
- Visual processing (looking)
- Auditory processing (hearing)
- Kinesthetic processing (acting or doing)
- Somatosensory processing (touching)
- Olfactory processing (smelling)
- Gustatory processing (tasting)
These are the ways women process information.
As such, “Matching Her VAKSOG Modes” simply means mirroring the same way(s) she processes information.
And here’s how it works…
Most women have two (or at most three) dominant VAKSOG modes. Some women only have one.
The key is to find out what your woman’s VAKSOG modes are.
We’ll get to some examples in a short while. For now, consider this:
Why is it so important to know how your woman processes information?
If you’ve ever wondered why women love erotic novels so much more than porn, it’s this:
Erotic novels touch on ALL of a woman’s VAKSOG modes.
With porn, it’s mostly visual and auditory. (The reason for this is simple… those are the dominant VAKSOG modes for most guys.)
But take a peek into any erotic novel, and you’ll see how the author painstakingly describes each sex scene:
- The sights
- The sounds
- The actions
- The feelings
- The smells
- The tastes
The author knows their (predominantly female) readers have different VAKSOG modes. And so he writes the scenes in a way that mirrors all the reader’s possible VAKSOG modes – and the readers love it.
Makes perfect sense, right?
And guess what?
You can do the exact same thing with a woman!
As such, you can make her emotionally attached to you…
…just by matching her VAKSOG modes while building rapport with her.
Let’s see how this works in a couple of real life examples…
VAKSOG Mode Matching: Examples
Here’s the first step you need to take:
Simply start by having a friendly, harmless conversation with her. Then, pay close attention to the words she uses while telling a story.
For example, if she talks this way:
“…this year we went to beautiful Barbados and watched the sun set there… and then the other year we went to France to see the Louvre…”
…she’s probably a VISUAL woman.
So, you mirror her by saying:
“…I see you love traveling and seeing new things. I’ll admit – there’s something about sightseeing that allures me, too. It’s not enough to look at photos – you got to see it for yourself…”
That’s how you mirror her VAKSOG modes. Easy, right?
Here’s a couple more useful tips…
- If she uses words like “hear, sound, music” – she’s probably auditory.
- If she uses words like “do, run, make, activity” – she’s probably kinaesthetic.
- If she uses words like “touch, smooth, rough, relaxing” – she’s probably somatosensory.
- If she uses words like “smell, fragrant, scent” – she’s probably olfactory.
- And if she uses words like “taste, delicious, yummy” – she’s probably gustatory.
A few more examples…
If you find out she mainly uses auditory processing, you can tell her:
“…oh, I hear ya. It’s so sad that rock music is out of fashion these days. But to hear you say you’ll always be a rockhead… that’s music to my ears.”
If you find out she’s a kinaesthetic person, you can say:
“…you do wall climbing? An idea just struck me. I do rock climbing four times a year. I’m hitting Yosemite this year – we should totally go together. I can take you by the hand and show you how it’s done.”
Get the idea? Simple, right?
Here’s the deal…
If you pinpoint her VAKSOG mode(s) and mirror them over and over, the results are amazing, and FAST:
- She’ll absolutely LOVE talking to you
- She’ll start revealing stuff she won’t even tell her best friend
- She’ll tell more stories, show more photos, etc.
- She’ll start asking for your opinions on certain things
- She’ll start acting like you’re an old friend she hasn’t seen for a long time
- And other tell-tale signs you’ve built enough rapport
Once you’ve sensed you’ve built enough rapport, it’s time to move on to the second step…
Step #2: Escalate From Rapport (R) To The Attraction (A) Stage
No matter how fun or feel-good the Rapport stage might be, don’t stay there.
Staying in the Rapport Stage means staying in the friend zone. So, you’ll need to escalate to the Attraction Stage, fast.
Here’s how it’s done:
- You branch off from your current topic of conversation into something related to romance. For example, if you were talking about traveling, you can say: “I love traveling too. My ex-girlfriend and I used to travel to the tropics often. I kind of miss that.”
- After you talk about that romantic topic, you bring the conversation back to the non-romantic mood it had before. You can say: “Of all the tropical countries I’ve been to, my favorite is Barbados. Ever been there before?”
- Then you branch off again, this time to something more romantic again. “Oh, you’ll love it in Barbados. It’s exciting and mellow and dreamy all at once. We should go there sometime.”
- Keep going back and forth, ramping up the romantic vibe steadily
As you might have guessed, this is yet another Shogun Method technique.
It’s called Fractionation. It’s a Mind Control / NLP seduction technique that plays on the natural female love for emotional roller coasters.
Going back and forth from being romantic and being non-romantic? That’s an emotional roller coaster she can’t resist.
Once a woman shares enough rapport with you, this roller coaster will trigger a shift. A woman will discover her romantic interest in you, and slowly start revealing it.
Here are some signs she’s crossed into the Attraction stage:
- She’ll start asking more personal things about you
- She’ll start telling you about her love life
- She’ll start asking about your place, whether you live alone, etc.
- She’ll start touching you and rubbing herself against you
- She’ll start hinting about going out, dating, sex, and so on
And when that happens, pat yourself on the back. You’ve escaped her friend zone, and she’s absolutely THRILLED you did!
But here’s the catch for the whole process:
You MUST learn Fractionation.
It’s not negotiable!
Without Fractionation, you’ll stay stuck in the Rapport stage, and you’ll end up getting friend-zoned – probably for life.
And that would really suck, right?
So, here’s the deal: the sooner you master Fractionation, the better.
Here’s some good news…
You can learn everything you need to know about Fractionation right now – by joining my Online Masterclass today.
In the Masterclass, you’ll learn:
- How Fractionation works, and how to use it
- How to put a girl through an emotional roller-coaster… using just your words
- Real-world examples of how to use Fractionation on a woman
- How to use Fractionation to escape the friend zone, make a woman fall madly in love with you, and more
So, you want to escape your woman’s friend zone?
Fractionation is the answer. And you can learn it right here, right now.
Click on this link next:
See you at the Masterclass,
PS: Got questions? Comments? Leave me a message below.