What are the tell-tale signs a woman is attracted to you?
How can you tell if she really likes you, or is just being friendly?
And what’s the best thing to do when you THINK a woman you like secretly likes you, too?
You might be surprised to hear this, but this is an extremely common problem among men these days. And for good reason, too.
These days, men are scared to approach women. They’re afraid they’re going to get Me-Too’ed. They might THINK a woman is attracted to them, but when they ask her out, they get rejected – if they’re lucky. In some cases, they might get slapped with a “sexual harassment” lawsuit.
It’s pretty crazy, but these are the times we live in.
So what’s a guy to do?
Luckily enough, there’s a way to find out FOR SURE whether a woman is attracted to you or not. Six ways, in fact.
When you spot these six telltale signs, you can be sure she’s thinking about you in a special way.
What’s more, there’s even a way to make her FALL IN LOVE with you. And that’s without having to make an advance or anything risky.
How exactly do you do that? You’re about to find out.
So let me tell you about the six telltale signs of attraction.
These six signs were taught to me by Derek Rake – my friend and mentor.
If Derek’s name sounds familiar, it’s because he’s a popular dating coach from San Diego. He’s pretty much the only coach in the world who teaches Mind Control instead of pickup.
Now, one of the principles that Derek teaches about is “Baseline Deviation.”
Here’s how it works…
Every woman has a certain “Baseline” of behavior. For instance, if a woman is very friendly with everyone she meets, that’s her baseline.
Meanwhile, if that same woman is cold to you, then that’s a deviation from her baseline. It’s her “Baseline Deviation.”
Do you want to find out if a woman is secretly attracted to you? Then it’s these Baseline Deviations you must look out for.
Here are the six telltale signs of attraction, based on Baseline Deviations:
- The first sign is when she makes eye contact with everyone else, but avoids making it with you. It’s a sign she thinks of you in a different way that makes her feel tense.
- Meanwhile, the second sign is when she talks easily with others, but she’s nervous when she’s with you.
- The third sign is when you’re in a group together and someone tells a good joke, she looks at you first. This is a subconscious reflex that shows she values your opinions more than others’.
- Then the fourth sign is when she usually keeps to herself, but when she’s with you, she tends to over-share. This means she either trusts you or she wants you to trust her. Either way, it’s a BIG sign of attraction.
- The fifth sign is when she flirts with most other guys, but she’s cold towards you. Believe it or not, this is a sign of attraction – she’s trying to make you jealous. She’s egging you to make a move on her.
- And lastly, the sixth sign is when she’s usually nice, but she insults YOU. Again, she’s not being mean, believe it or not. If it’s a Baseline Deviation, it means she actually likes you.
Those are the six telltale signs of attraction. If she shows even just one or two of these signs, you can be reasonably sure she’s got some feelings for you.
Now that you know the signs, you’ve already won half the battle.
The next part is even more important: To know what to do when you realize she likes you.
And that’s tricky, because:
- First, you obviously would like to start a dating relationship with her.
- Secondly, you want to avoid getting accused of sexual harassment when you make an advance on her.
So what should you do?
The answer is in a special Mind Control technique called “Rollercoastering.” It’s a method of carrying a conversation that makes women feel magnetized to you.
And it’s your “secret weapon” to making a woman fall in love with you, even without making an advance.
So here’s how the Rollercoastering technique works.
The idea is to bounce a woman between emotional highs and lows.
These emotional levels could be, say:
- Friendship and romance….
- Excitement and boredom…
- or emotional pain and pleasure. You get the idea.
For instance, you can start off the conversation with a woman with friendly topics, such as your jobs.
And then, later on, you talk about a romantic topic – like your exes.
Then you go back to a friendly topic – like your hobbies.
And then you heat things up with another romantic topic, like the most daring things you’ve done.
Then you go back to a friendly topic – like traveling to exotic places.
And then you get romantic again, such as by talking about your ideal relationships.
You get the idea, right?
That’s the Rollercoastering technique. It’s so simple that most guys don’t even know about it.
And yet it has the power to make a woman drop her logical defenses and inhibitions. The less “on-guard” she becomes, the more easily she lets herself feel attracted to you.
And since you didn’t make an advance, she’ll think it was HER idea to fall in love with you. She’ll think: “I can’t explain it, but I like this guy. There must be something special about him. I wonder what he’s like as a boyfriend?”
It’s like a “hack” into the female mind. It’s the secret to triggering that all-important “spark” in your relationship.
Pretty good, right?
Rollercoastering is one of the most powerful Mind Control techniques you could learn.
And yet its power goes beyond just making a woman fall in love with you.
Here are a few other things Rollercoastering can do for you:
- It can make women trust you more than their best friends.
- It can get you out of the friend-zone.
- And it can even make a woman commit her entire life to you.
I’m not even kidding. Rollercoastering is THAT powerful, but only if you master it.
And that brings us to our last question.
Do YOU want to master the Rollercoastering technique?
Do you want to learn exactly WHY it works?
Would you like to learn some real-world sample routines that you can copy and adapt to your own needs?
If your answer is “yes, “ then I got something special for you.
In just a moment, a link will come up inside this video.
When you see it, click on it. It will take you to a special Online Masterclass on Mind Control.
In that Masterclass, you’ll be taught all about the Rollercoastering technique.
You will learn:
- What its proper name in applied psychology is…
- Why it works so well…
- Sample routines you can copy and use…
- …and how to create your own routines based on the woman and the situation you’re in.
And the best part? None other than Derek Rake himself will be giving you this Masterclass. Just click on the link to sign up now.
Want to make a woman fall in love with you EVEN WITHOUT making an advance? Then Rollercoaster her. It’s the key. And you can get that key TODAY by clicking the link right now.