How To Get My Wife To Fall In Love With Me Again?
“My wife doesn’t love me anymore, Derek. What should I do?” Philip, a 41-year-old husband from Mississippi, asked me.
He then told me that his wife, Eileen, had been showing signs she didn’t love him anymore.
If you can relate to Philip, then this Shogun Method guide is for you.
This short guide contains what I taught Philip the day I met him. It’s what I teach every guy who feels his wife doesn’t love him anymore.
And if you feel YOUR wife doesn’t love you anymore, then this guide WILL change your life. Remember to take lots of notes!
See this video :-
Table of Contents
- How To Get My Wife To Fall In Love With Me Again?
- “Does My Wife Love Me”? Signs To Look Out For
- How To Make Your Wife Love You Again
- How To Instill Dread In Your Woman
- How To Use Dread To Make Your Wife Love You Again
“Does My Wife Love Me”? Signs To Look Out For
First things first.
Do you notice any of these signs in your wife?
- She doesn’t seem that sweet and caring to you anymore
- She’s been emotionally distant for the past few months
- She’s been making decisions for the marriage without consulting you first
- She’s been doing things without telling you, like taking trips or staying out all night
- She’s been unusually secretive and private
- She’s prone to bursting into fits of anger over small matters
- She’s behaving like a total bitch and shows you disrespect
- She has stopped talking about future plans with you
- She has stopped saying “I love you”
If you are, then she has probably stopped loving you.
You can, however, make your wife love you again if you do what I ask you to do next…
How To Make Your Wife Love You Again
Here’s the first and most important question you’ll need to answer:
Between you and your wife, who dreads the failure of your marriage more?
If it’s you, then that’s bad news. Unless you make some drastic changes, and fast, your marriage WILL fail.
The Male’s Role To Dominate Women
Why, you ask?
Because we men were designed by Mother Nature to be leaders: Strong, dominant, and decisive.
Women, on the other hand, were designed to be supporters and followers.
And guess what? Followers should dread the loss of their leader more than the other way around.
By the way, “dread” is not something negative.
In fact, it’s ESSENTIAL for dread to exist in a healthy relationship, and I’ll show you why.
Dread: Essential Component Of A Healthy Relationship
Let me explain with an example.
Try to think back to a time when you and your wife were with an unhappy female friend. That friend was complaining about a love problem:
- Either she just went through a breakup/divorce;
- Or she’s in an abusive/unhappy relationship;
- Or she’s been single for way too long.
Then, that female friend looked at you and your wife and said: “You guys are so lucky.”
Ever had an experience like that?
Did you notice how sweet and loving your wife was immediately after that episode?
Well, that’s dread. She simply realized how much she needed you and appreciated you in her life. And it made an INSTANT change in her behavior.
Get the picture? Dread is a GOOD thing. In fact, it’s the LACK of dread that’s bad.
If she does NOT dread losing you, she’ll start showing signs she doesn’t love you anymore:
- She’ll take you for granted
- She’ll not need you anymore
- She’ll try to wrest for dominance in the marriage
- She’ll see you as weaker than she is
If your wife doesn’t love you anymore, guess what? It’s probably because you’ve been doing things that make her WISH she could leave.
And if you’ve been “weak” around her – following her preferences, going out of your way for her, spoiling her, etc…
…then it’s no wonder she’d want to cheat on you.
If you’re weak, she can’t respect you… and if she doesn’t respect you, she can’t love you.
So how do you fix the problem?
Instill dread into her life.
How To Instill Dread In Your Woman
Philip’s Case Study
When Philip told me his story, I asked him to do an exercise for me.
I told him to list down all the possible reasons why Eileen no longer dreaded losing him.
(You’ll want to do this exercise too, so follow along.)
In Philip’s case, he wrote down the following possible reasons:
- Eileen recently got a job after being a stay-at-home mom for nearly two decades. She now had her own income and no longer depended on Philip’s money
- She also made many new friends, so she didn’t need Philip for emotional validation anymore
- He had been spoiling her all his life… even AFTER she became independent
It all boiled down to one conclusion:
If Eileen divorced Philip that same day, her life would actually get BETTER.
When Philip realized this, he was shocked.
To keep his wife, Philip had to change that reality pretty quickly.
How Philip Re-Introduced Dread In His Marriage
Philip knew the long-term things he needed to do:
- Increase his income to increase Eileen’s financial dread;
- Increase the fun factor of their sex life (emotional validation she couldn’t get from her friends)
Those would take some time for the dread effect to kick in, and so he also needed some short-term tactics…
…and he so decided to DECREASE how much he was spoiling Eileen.
I told him he had to make DRASTIC changes – changes that would shock her into paying attention to him again.
Here were three of the many things I told Philip to start doing:
- Casually mention that one of his college exes – “the one who was great at giving head” – got in touch again. Then mention it again a few days later, as if he “forgot” he already did.
- “Accidentally” turn off his cellphone for 24 hours, twice a week. This would make Eileen wonder if HE was cheating on her.
- Whenever Eileen tried to make him jealous, such as by talking about how a male co-worker hit on her, he wouldn’t flinch. He’d joke about it and give her pickup tips.
These and a number of other adjustments did the trick. Feelings of dread started to creep into Eileen’s wife…
…and before too long, she was sweeter, more attentive, and more respectful toward Philip.
That was a good thing, but it wasn’t enough. These were “Band-Aid” solutions.
Eventually, Eileen might get used to his dread tactics, and her bad behavior would return…
…and so I taught him a second technique. It was a Mind Control technique called…
Fractionation is a technique that puts a woman on intense, sustained emotional rollercoasters.
The goal is simple – to get her to “fractionate.”
When a woman fractionates:
- She snaps out of mental “autopilot”
- She focuses all her attention on you
- All her logical defenses come crashing down
- She starts following her feelings
- She starts looking to you for direction, clarity, validation, and stability
Think of Fractionation as being like nuclear-grade dread. It shocks a woman into the possibility of losing you – and the dread hits her like a sledgehammer.
Then, to complete the emotional rollercoaster, you alternate the dread with loving reassurance. That’s how Fractionation works.
Here’s how Philip used Fractionation on Eileen:
- He spoiled her with a romantic dinner… then disappeared for a few days, causing her no end of stress.
- He relieved that stress by showing up after a few days. But he immediately put more stress on her by saying he didn’t appreciate the nasty texts she sent while he was away
- As soon as Eileen apologized, he laid out his new “rules” for her in the relationship
- Then he started spoiling her again… rinse and repeat
It worked. Today, Philip and Eileen are still together and happier than they’ve ever been.
And best of all, Eileen never lets Philip forget how much she loves him.
How To Use Dread To Make Your Wife Love You Again
Philip saved his marriage and made his wife love him again: using short-term and long-term dread tactics.
Want the same results for yourself?
You, too, can make your wife love you again… no matter how bad the relationship might seem. Just like Philip.
But here’s the thing:
You MUST learn Mind Control. That’s the key.
Good news: you can master Mind Control today.
By joining my Online Masterclass on Mind Control, of course. Click on the link below to sign up:
(This is an Online Masterclass and so you can join it anywhere as long as you’re online.)
Fair warning, though…
Mind Control is not for everybody.
If, for instance, you’d much rather let your marriage run its natural course…
…or if you’re still open to the idea of leaving your wife sometime in the near or far future…
…then DON’T use Mind Control. You’ll break her and scar her for life. And no one deserves that.
On the other hand, if you’re willing to do whatever it takes to save your marriage…
…then my Masterclass is waiting for you. Request to join the Online Masterclass – click here.
Make her love you again!
P.S: In what ways does YOUR wife show her lack of dread? What do you think you’ve been doing to cause that lack of dread? Sound off in the comments section below.