How To Deal With A Girl With Daddy Issues: Dig Deep Into Her Psychology!
Terry, dude, you look like crap,” was how that conversation started.
Terry blinked. “Huh? Oh, sorry, Derek. Yeah, it was a late night last night.”
I raised my eyebrow. “One late night doesn’t do that to a man.”
He shrugged and grinned sheepishly.
“And definitely not the good kind of late night, either.”
“Sorry, man,” he said again. “It’s just Cherlize—she went on another one of her rampages again.”
“What happened this time?” I asked him.
“I went out for a drink or two with the guys after work,” he said. “Forgot to text her and let her know. When I got home an hour late, she flipped the fuck out.”
I winced. “Ouch.”
“Tell me about it.” He rubbed his back. “You know how foldouts are. Spent the night with a metal bar practically up my ass.”
My turn to shrug and grin. “Some people are into that.”
“Yeah, well, not me.”
“This sort of thing,” I broached cautiously, “seems to happen a lot with you guys.”
“Yeah. She can be a real terror sometimes.”
“But you obviously want to stay with her.”
“Well, yeah. I still love her, even though she’s cray cray. And the sex is incredible. Just ridiculous. When it’s on, it’s on.”
“Buuuut…” I prompted.
“But the rest of the time…” He trailed off.
“Yeah. The rest of the time.” I cracked my knuckles. “Terry, tell me something—does she ever talk about her father?”
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Deal With A Girl With Daddy Issues: Dig Deep Into Her Psychology!
- 2 The Psychology of Daddy Issues: One Man, A Lifetime Of Damage
- 3 Where Her Daddy Issues Come From
- 4 10 Classic Signs of Daddy Issues
- 5 How To Deal With Girls With Daddy Issues
- 6 How To Help A Girl Overcome Her Daddy Issues: Manipulate Her Psychology!
- 7 How To Understand The Psychology Of Daddy Issues
- 8 Fractionation: Your Enslavement Ace In The Hole
The Psychology of Daddy Issues: One Man, A Lifetime Of Damage
They go by many different names…
- Daddy issues.
- An Electra Complex.
- Fucked in the head.
You can call it whatever you’d like. The fact is, a rose by any other name will still stab you with its freakin’ thorns.
As many guys know, daddy issues can produce a range of erratic, emotionally charged behaviors. These can seriously strain or end even the most promising relationship.
That’s why it’s important to be able to spot those prickly paternal neuroses from the get-go.
And that’s also why it’s important to be able to prune them off. You’ll be left with a beautiful, harmless flower.
We’ll get to that in a minute. For now, here’s something else which is pretty important…
We’ll do a “deep dive” into the complexities of dealing with a girl with daddy issues, but here’s what you MUST know beforehand…
As you’ll see, the answer to the question of dealing with women with daddy issues can be rather tricky. Because of that, I’ve made it as easy as possible by anyone who is dating or married to a woman with daddy issues…
…however, given the amount of details in this guide, remembering EVERYTHING can be difficult.
So, here’s what I’ve done…
I’ve created an “Action Checklist” which you can download for you to refer to whenever you’re ready to use these tactics on your woman!
Go through this Action Checklist (it’s in PDF format) and you won’t have to worry about missing a crucial step or two when dealing with her.
That’s not all. I’ve also included a BONUS TECHNIQUE (not found in this article) which you can use to “neutralize” her problems with her father – once and for all!
This technique is the “Bright Future” routine which “hacks” into her subconscious mind, making her project an optimistic future with you while erasing her sordid past which includes her father. Use it – it’s super effective even on women with damaged psyche due to their past.
Download the Action Checklist here:
Click here to download the Action Checklist which contains everything in this guide in easy-to-follow step-by-step format PLUS the “Bright Future” routine you can use to make her forget her past with her father.
Once you’ve entered your email, remember to check your inbox immediately because that’s where the Action Checklist is sent.
Great! Let’s continue…
Where Her Daddy Issues Come From
Before you can deal with the dreaded daddy issues, though, it’s important to understand where they come from.
Let’s start with the four types of relationships a girl can have with her father.
One is a normal, healthy, caring relationship. This spawns normal, well-balanced young women.
The other three are:
- She and her father share an abusive relationship. This abuse can be physical, emotional, mental, verbal, or any combination thereof.
- She and her father have a neglectful relationship. Maybe he never wanted a child. Maybe he never wanted a daughter. Either way, she never got the affection she needed from her old man.
- She and her father have no relationship at all. For whatever reason, daddy wasn’t around when she was growing up. Maybe he died—which is tragic. Maybe he’s a deadbeat and just took off—in which case, good riddance.
Whatever the cause, issues from the past can make your present relationship with her a living hell. And you know what? Women with daddy issues often turn inevitably into female sociopaths.
10 Classic Signs of Daddy Issues
If you suspect you’re dating a girl with daddy issues, here are the warning signs you should look out for:-
Signs Of A Girl With Daddy Issues
- Age difference. Is she substantially younger than you? This doesn’t necessarily mean she has daddy issues. But it could be a sign of emotional fixation on father figures.
- Excessive clinginess. Does she demand excessive or constant attention? Does she become anxious or enraged when she doesn’t get it? She’s probably making up for the attention she didn’t get as a little girl.
- Excessive flirting. This is another attempt to gain male attention. It almost definitely stems from not having received it earlier in life.
- Sexual aggressiveness. Yet another way of commanding attention from the men in her life. Or men that she just happens to meet on the street. Or in a bar. Pretty much wherever.
- Rough sex. Almost all women like it rough sometimes. But childhood abuse may cause a girl to associate validation with pain. Afterward, she’ll make you a sandwich wearing nothing but an apron and a smile. She probably learned that from mommy. (And they say family values are dead in this country. Pfft.)
- Body modification. Like age difference, this doesn’t necessarily entail daddy issues. But tattoos, piercings, and nontraditional haircuts may signal rebellion against male expectations. Maybe she’s angry at daddy for not giving her enough love and appreciation. Maybe she’s angry at herself for never earning them from him.
- Self-mutilation. This is an extremely unhealthy extension of body modification. Proceed with caution.
- Eating disorders. This is another form of body modification. Eating disorders arise from a desire to meet certain standards of beauty and desirability. Daddy never told her she was pretty. Thus, the only way to get guys’ attention is to lose another 20 pounds. (She almost got up to triple digits last year. Gross.)
- Tumblr feminism. This type resents daddy. As a result, she feels intimidated and threatened by natural masculinity and male sexuality. She picks any fight she can with any guy she can. That is, when she’s not taking high contrast, black-and-white photos of her pizza. Which was made by a man.
- Entitled princess syndrome. An over-indulgent father convinced her that she’s the center of the universe. Now, she can do no wrong. (But you still can.) She never needs to apologize. (You do, though.) She’s proud of not having to work for anything. (She’s got you for that.)
(Note: actually calling you “daddy” doesn’t necessarily mean she has daddy issues.)
Women are biologically submissive. Most of the time, calling you “daddy” is a knee-jerk reaction. It’s a signal that she accepts your authority and dominance.
In short, it’s often a good thing. It’s not something you necessarily need to worry about.
But if anything on the list above sounds familiar, you definitely need to see what I’m going to tell you next.
How To Deal With Girls With Daddy Issues
Alright, Terry,” I said. “We’ve established that you love this girl. That you want to stay with her.”
“Yeah, of course,” was his reply.
“Does she know that?”
“Well, she’s probably figured it out by now. Judging by how she acts.”
“I’m not so sure. I think she acts out because she’s afraid of losing you.”
“Oh. Wow. That actually makes a lot of sense.”
“So are you going to try to put her at ease? Tell her that you want to stay with her?”
“Fuck no! Here’s the cardinal rule of the Shogun Method – never reveal your intentions.”
“Damned straight. And since you obviously paid attention to your training, you tell me – what should you do?”
Terry laughed. “Rule number one – be manipulative. Duh.”
How To Help A Girl Overcome Her Daddy Issues: Manipulate Her Psychology!
Now, don’t get me wrong. “Manipulation” here isn’t necessarily bad or evil.
There’s a spectrum when it comes to manipulation. (The “softest” kind of manipulation is known as persuasion.)
Here’s the thing, though…
When you’re dealing with someone with daddy issues, like Cherlize, you need to go for the jugular. You need to go pretty hardcore on the manipulation scale to help her kill her daddy issues.
Believe me because this is true.
One powerful way to manipulate her psychology is to emotionally Isolate her from others. To put it another way: she needs to be completely emotionally invested in you.
For example, you could engineer some sort of date disaster:
- Maybe the car breaks down.
- Maybe it breaks down in the rain.
- Maybe you’re outside cell phone service range.
- Maybe the closest landline is three miles up the road.
Whatever you choose, it should be a situation where she’s entirely dependent on you for salvation.
It may seem counter-intuitive. But a negative experience will appeal to her innate desire for drama.
And it will create a lasting, emotional bond.
The more she’s invested in you, the less invested she is in everything else.
You want to know how to be dominant with women? Simple… increase her emotional investment in you.
Once she’s fully emotionally invested in you, she’ll have nowhere else to turn. And you’ll be the one in the position of power. And when you’re dominant over her, she has got no choice but to fall in love with you.
Of course, there are other options.
Let’s say that you straight-up don’t want to deal with her crap anymore.
And you tell her so.
Then she says she’s not getting what she needs from you. She threatens to leave.
(And that’s a sign of a controlling girlfriend. Check out the other signs here – there are 27 of them in total.)
When that happens. That’s when you bust out with the Prophesy Tactic.
“Fine,” you should say.
“Leave. I know you think there are plenty of guys out there who’ll tolerate you. But, in the end, they are all going to leave you. None of them will put up with you for long.
“Don’t believe? Go ahead and find out. There’s the door.”
I guarantee you, she will think twice before turning the knob.
How To Understand The Psychology Of Daddy Issues
The two techniques I have shared with you should get you started to regain control.
Guess what? There’s a THIRD way to deal with a girl with daddy issues, and it’s probably the most effective of the lot.
You’ll really like what I am going to share with you next, believe me.
Before we get into that, do this for me…
I want you to think about her right now. Picture her clearly in your mind. Imagine her sitting quietly in front of you.
Got that? Great.
Remember that I’ve asked you about the type of relationship that she had with her dad?
Good. Now, let’s dive into the specifics of that relationship:
- If she was abused by her dad – whether physically, verbally, mentally, or emotionally – how severe was it?
- Or, if her dad acted like she was a mistake – how did she cope with that rejection?
- Or, if her dad was simply NOT AROUND while she was growing up, who else did she look up to as her father figure?
If your woman’s relationship with her dad resembles any of the three examples above… then I feel for you.
They’re not lying when they say a woman’s relationship with her dad determines how well… or how badly… they handle relationships in the future.
And, to be more specific:
She’s going to look for the love and security she didn’t get from her dad… in you.
She’ll try to get that love and security in many different ways:
- By being too needy or clingy…
- Or by being too sexually aggressive…
- Or by getting excessive tattoos and piercings…
- Or by cutting herself…
- Or by being a feminazi…
- Or by being an entitled little girl…
All of that is unfair to YOU… because you’re NOT her dad.
And even if you TRIED to meet her unreasonable needs, you’ll end up chasing a ghost.
And you’ll be chasing a ghost for the rest of your life… or until you give up on the relationship, or she does.
I hope you see the problem you have right now.
I won’t mask my words here because this is serious. If your woman has daddy issues, your relationship is in deep, deep trouble.
But guess what? There’s some good news.
The good news is this: There IS a SUREFIRE way to cure a woman’s daddy issues… apart from the two techniques that you have learned above.
It’s called the “ERP Sequence,” and you’ll discover it next.
IMPORTANT: The ERP Sequence is pretty comprehensive, and for it to work, you must NOT miss a single step. Download the Action Checklist so that you can tick the boxes and make sure that you’ve done everything.
The ERP Sequence
Now, fair warning:
The ERP Sequence isn’t like anything you’ve heard before. In fact, it’s a bit controversial in today’s politically-correct culture. That’s why no one talks about it in media.
But here’s the truth: The ERP Sequence does cure a woman’s daddy issues.
Science has demonstrated it. Psychologists have used it.
And countless women have gotten over their daddy issues because of it.
Your woman will, too. And you’re about to see why using this Sequence on girls with daddy issues will work wonders for you.
When it comes to a woman’s daddy issues, conventional dating advice would suggest two things:
- One, don’t trigger her EVER…
- And two, show her you’re the best guy she could ever have.
Unfortunately, conventional dating advice only SOUNDS good. But it doesn’t work because it nurtures her daddy issues.
Conventional dating advice causes what’s called, in psychology circles, a “feedback loop.”
Subconsciously, she learns that her daddy issues will get her some sort of affection from you. And so her issues persist because you actively ENCOURAGE them.
So what’s the CORRECT solution?
The correct solution is to do the exact opposite.
You are NOT to nurture her daddy issues… but eradicate them completely.
And that’s where the ERP Sequence comes in.
Entice-Repel + Prophesy
The ERP Sequence is a combination of two Shogun Method techniques.
- The first technique is called “Entice-Repel”, and
- And the second technique is called “Prophesy.” (You have had a glimpse of this technique earlier)
First, let me explain Entice-Repel.
If you’ve ever tried a martial art like Judo or Aikido, then you’ll be familiar with the Entice-Repel concept.
In Judo or Aikido, you don’t use your own force to subdue your opponent.
Instead, you use your opponent’s own weight or momentum against him.
That’s why you see practitioners beat their opponents with parries and counter-throws.
Now, this concept is important… because your woman’s daddy issues are deeply ingrained in her mind.
And because of this, you can’t “force” her issues out of her. Makes sense, right?
Instead, here’s what you must do:
First, you’ll need to “Entice” her issues – that is, pull it slightly off-balance…
…and then “Repel” her issues by pushing them OUT of her mind, using the force of its own massive weight.
(You know, like a slick Steven Seagal move.)
I’ll explain more about this with an example later. For now, let’s talk about the second part of the ERP Sequence:
Have you ever had a salesman tell you something like: “If you don’t buy this now, you’ll regret it later on”?
That’s the Prophesy tactic in action. And here’s why it’s powerful:
- If you DID buy his product, then he got what he wanted from you: A sale.
- Meanwhile, if you DIDN’T buy his product then… and then, later on, you DID regret it… you’ll think, “Yup, that salesman was right,” and you’d go and buy his product.
But what if you DIDN’T buy his product, but DIDN’T regret it later on either?
Well, the salesman might have been wrong. But he’s no worse off than before he met you.
See how it works? Pretty nifty, right?
By using the Prophesy technique, the salesman put himself in a win-win situation.
And so will you, when you use the Prophesy technique to help your woman.
(Or, for best results, use the Prophesy technique with the Bright Future Shogun Sequence which is found inside the free Action Checklist.)
The first step is Entice-Repel.
Let’s say your woman manifests her daddy issues via body modifications. She keeps getting new piercings, new tattoos, etc… and it’s turning you off.
So you address the problem NOT by talking to her about it… which will only reinforce her need to “express herself.”
Instead, you “Repel” her by expressing your displeasure.
For example, if she proudly shows you her newest tattoo, you give a mild look of disgust and say “Oookay…”
This will set her off for sure. But you hold your ground, doubling down and telling her: “It’s not personal. I just don’t like tattoos.”
Then if she flies off the handle and threatens to break up with you, you “Prophesy” her future.
You tell her this:
“Go ahead. A lot of other men will love you. But they’ll leave you. You’ll see. Only then will you realize what you wanted was here all along.”
Now, what can possibly happen?
The first possible result is that she DOES leave you.
Which is a good thing, by the way. You’ve just spared yourselves from might have been DECADES of frustration.
The second possible result is that she leaves you… but she realizes later you were right… and so she comes back to you a changed woman.
And when she does, that’s when you “Entice” her by giving her the kind of affection she needs the most.
And the third possible result? She DOESN’T leave you at all… and she strives to change her ways just so she won’t lose such a great guy as you.
So, let’s summarize everything we have so far…
First, you show her that you’re a great guy she can’t afford to lose…
…and second, you put yourself AND her in a win-win situation.
That’s how you cure a woman’s daddy issues.
No force. No coercion. No sneaky pickup tricks.
Just good, old-fashioned, scientific Mind Control.
Fractionation: Your Enslavement Ace In The Hole
Now don’t get me wrong – I understand that Isolation, Prophesy and the ERP Sequence (especially!) can be intimidating courses of action.
“What if I fuck it up?” you might ask. “What if she really gets pissed and leaves me?”
If you’re not ready to call in the big guns, there is a “special” Tactic you can start using right away.
Even better, it’s pretty much guaranteed to work.
And once it has, all your other manipulation (and hypnosis) strategies are likewise guaranteed to fly.
No. Matter. What.
So what’s this “special” Tactic?
Well, it’s called Fractionation.
A better name for it would be “the skeleton key to manipulating any woman.” But that takes way too long to say.
In short, Fractionation is a way of putting a girl into a waking trance. You do it by swinging her rapidly from positive to negative emotions.
Here’s how it works…
You anchor the positive emotions to yourself. And you convince her to project the negative emotions elsewhere.
To put it another way, you become the one stable, bright anchor in a bleak and dreary world…
…thereby replacing her asshole father.
After that, she’ll be putty in your hands.
Ready to learn how to put this relationship magic to work?
All you need to do is sign up for my Fractionation Online Masterclass. It’s all online and plays at your convenience.
And you know what? The ERP Sequence is also based on Fractionation. (And that’s why it’s so powerful.)
And when you took the time to master Fractionation, you’ll end up mastering the ERP Sequence at the same time… as well as HUNDREDS of other Mind Control techniques… all of which are meant to help you achieve all your desired outcomes in love and life.
Watch the Masterclass – and thank me later. 🙂
Click this link –
On the page that comes up, fill in your details. If you qualify, you’ll get the invite emailed to you. (Put in your best email address so that we can reach you.)
P.S.: Questions? Comments? Leave me a message below, and I will reply personally.