How To Deal With A Girl With Daddy Issues: Dig Deep Into Her Psychology!
“Terry, dude, you look like crap,” was how that conversation started.
Terry blinked. “Huh? Oh, sorry, Derek. Yeah, it was a late night last night.”
I raised my eyebrow. “One late night doesn’t do that to a man.”
He shrugged and grinned sheepishly.
“And definitely not the good kind of late night, either.”
“Sorry, man,” he said again. “It’s just Cherlize—she went on another one of her rampages again.”
“What happened this time?” I asked him.
“I went out for a drink or two with the guys after work,” he said. “Forgot to text her and let her know. When I got home an hour late, she flipped the fuck out.”
I winced. “Ouch.”
“Tell me about it.” He rubbed his back. “You know how foldouts are. Spent the night with a metal bar practically up my ass.”
My turn to shrug and grin. “Some people are into that.”
“Yeah, well, not me.”
“This sort of thing,” I broached cautiously, “seems to happen a lot with you guys.”
“Yeah. She can be a real terror sometimes.”
“But you obviously want to stay with her.”
“Well, yeah. I still love her, even though she’s cray cray. And the sex is incredible. Just ridiculous. When it’s on, it’s on.”
“Buuuut…” I prompted.
“But the rest of the time…” He trailed off.
“Yeah. The rest of the time.” I cracked my knuckles. “Terry, tell me something—does she ever talk about her father?”
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Deal With A Girl With Daddy Issues: Dig Deep Into Her Psychology!
- 2 The Psychology of Daddy Issues: One Man, a Lifetime of Damage
- 3 10 Classic Signs of Daddy Issues
- 4 How to Deal with Daddy Issues
- 5 How To Treat A Girl With Daddy Issues: Manipulate Her!
- 6 Fractionation: Your Enslavement Ace in the Hole
The Psychology of Daddy Issues: One Man, a Lifetime of Damage
They go by many different names…
- Daddy issues.
- An Electra Complex.
- Fucked in the head.
You can call it whatever you’d like. The fact is, a rose by any other name will still stab you with its freakin’ thorns.
As many guys know, daddy issues can produce a range of erratic, emotionally charged behaviors. These can seriously strain or end even the most promising relationship.
That’s why it’s important to be able to spot those prickly paternal neuroses from the get-go.
And that’s also why it’s important to be able to prune them off. You’ll be left with a beautiful, harmless flower.
But we’ll get to that in a minute.
No, before you can deal with the dreaded daddy issues, though, it’s important to understand where they come from.
Let’s start with the four types of relationships a girl can have with her father.
One is a normal, healthy, caring relationship. This spawns normal, well-balanced young women.
The other three are:
- She and her father share an abusive relationship. This abuse can be physical, emotional, mental, verbal, or any combination thereof.
- She and her father have a neglectful relationship. Maybe he never wanted a child. Maybe he never wanted a daughter. Either way, she never got the affection she needed from her old man.
- She and her father have no relationship at all. For whatever reason, daddy wasn’t around when she was growing up. Maybe he died—which is tragic. Maybe he’s a deadbeat and just took off—in which case, good riddance.
Whatever the cause, issues from the past can make your present relationship with her a living hell. And you know what? Women with daddy issues often turn inevitably into female sociopaths.
10 Classic Signs of Daddy Issues
If you suspect you’re dating a girl with daddy issues, here are the signs you should look out for:-
10 Daddy Issues Signs
- Age difference. Is she substantially younger than you? This doesn’t necessarily mean she has daddy issues. But it could be a sign of emotional fixation on father figures.
- Excessive clinginess. Does she demand excessive or constant attention? Does she become anxious or enraged when she doesn’t get it? She’s probably making up for the attention she didn’t get as a little girl.
- Excessive flirting. This is another attempt to gain male attention. It almost definitely stems from not having received it earlier in life.
- Sexual aggressiveness. Yet another way of commanding attention from the men in her life. Or men that she just happens to meet on the street. Or in a bar. Pretty much wherever.
- Rough sex. Almost all women like it rough sometimes. But childhood abuse may cause a girl to associate validation with pain. Afterward, she’ll make you a sandwich wearing nothing but an apron and a smile. She probably learned that from mommy. (And they say family values are dead in this country. Pfft.)
- Body modification. Like age difference, this doesn’t necessarily entail daddy issues. But tattoos, piercings, and nontraditional haircuts may signal rebellion against male expectations. Maybe she’s angry at daddy for not giving her enough love and appreciation. Maybe she’s angry at herself for never earning them from him.
- Self-mutilation. This is an extremely unhealthy extension of body modification. Proceed with caution.
- Eating disorders. This is another form of body modification. Eating disorders arise from a desire to meet certain standards of beauty and desirability. Daddy never told her she was pretty. Thus, the only way to get guys’ attention is to lose another 20 pounds. (She almost got up to triple digits last year. Gross.)
- Tumblr feminism. This type resents daddy. As a result, she feels intimidated and threatened by natural masculinity and male sexuality. She picks any fight she can with any guy she can. That is, when she’s not taking high contrast, black-and-white photos of her pizza. Which was made by a man.
- Entitled princess syndrome. An over-indulgent father convinced her that she’s the center of the universe. Now, she can do no wrong. (But you still can.) She never needs to apologize. (You do, though.) She’s proud of not having to work for anything. (She’s got you for that.)
Note: actually calling you “daddy” doesn’t necessarily mean she has daddy issues.
Women are biologically submissive. Most of the time, calling you “daddy” is a knee-jerk reaction. It’s a signal that she accepts your authority and dominance.
In short, it’s often a good thing. It’s not something you necessarily need to worry about.
But if anything on the list above sounds familiar, you definitely need to see what I’m going to tell you next.
How to Deal with Daddy Issues
“Alright, Terry,” I said. “We’ve established that you love this girl. That you want to stay with her.”
“Yeah, of course,” was his reply.
“Does she know that?”
“Well, she’s probably figured it out by now. Judging by how she acts.”
“I’m not so sure. I think she acts out because she’s afraid of losing you.”
“Oh. Wow. That actually makes a lot of sense.”
“So are you going to try to put her at ease? Tell her that you want to stay with her?”
“Fuck no! Here’s the cardinal rule of the Shogun Method – never reveal your intentions.”
“Damned straight. And since you obviously paid attention to your training, you tell me – what should you do?”
Terry laughed. “Rule number one – be manipulative. Duh.”
How To Treat A Girl With Daddy Issues: Manipulate Her!
Now, don’t get me wrong. There are plenty of effective ways to manipulate women.
But when you’re dealing with someone with daddy issues, like Cherlize, you need to go for the jugular.
One way to do this is to emotionally isolate her from others. To put it another way: she needs to be completely emotionally invested in you.
For example, you could engineer some sort of date disaster:
- Maybe the car breaks down.
- Maybe it breaks down in the rain.
- Maybe you’re outside cell phone service range.
- Maybe the closest landline is three miles up the road.
Whatever you choose, it should be a situation where she’s entirely dependent on you for salvation.
It may seem counter-intuitive. But a negative experience will appeal to her innate desire for drama.
And it will create a lasting, emotional bond.
The more she’s invested in you, the less invested she is in everything else.
You want to know how to be dominant with women? Simple… increase her emotional investment in you.
Once she’s fully emotionally invested in you, she’ll have nowhere else to turn. And you’ll be the one in the position of power. And when you’re dominant over her, she has got no choice but to fall in love with you.
Of course, there are other options.
Let’s say that you straight-up don’t want to deal with her crap anymore.
And you tell her so.
Then she says she’s not getting what she needs from you. She threatens to leave.
(And that’s a sign of a controlling girlfriend. Check out the other signs here – there are 27 of them in total.)
When that happens. That’s when you bust out with the Prophesy Tactic.
“Fine,” you should say.
“Leave. I know you think there are plenty of guys out there who’ll tolerate you. But, in the end, they are all going to leave you. None of them will put up with you for long.
“Don’t believe? Go ahead and find out. There’s the door.”
I guarantee you, she will think twice before turning the knob.
Fractionation: Your Enslavement Ace in the Hole
Don’t get me wrong – I understand that isolation and prophesy can be intimidating courses of action.
“What if I fuck it up?” you might ask. “What if she really gets pissed and leaves me?”
If you’re not ready to call in the big guns, there is a “special” Tactic you can start using right away.
Even better, it’s pretty much guaranteed to work.
And once it has, all your other manipulation (and hypnosis) strategies are likewise guaranteed to fly.
No. Matter. What.
So what’s this “special” Tactic?
Well, it’s called Fractionation.
A better name for it would be “the skeleton key to manipulating any woman.” But that takes way too long to say.
In short, Fractionation is a way of putting a girl into a waking trance. You do it by swinging her rapidly from positive to negative emotions.
Here’s how it works…
You anchor the positive emotions to yourself. And you convince her to project the negative emotions elsewhere.
To put it another way, you become the one stable, bright anchor in a bleak and dreary world…
…thereby replacing her asshole father.
After that, she’ll be putty in your hands.
Ready to learn how to put this relationship magic to work?
All you need to do is sign up for my Fractionation Masterclass. It’s all online and plays at your convenience.
First, click this link –
On the page that comes up, fill in your details. If you qualify, you’ll get the invite emailed to you. (Put in your best email address so that we can reach you.)
PS: Questions? Comments? Leave me a message below.