How To Survive A Breakup (Like An Alpha Male)
Have you just broken up with your girlfriend?
Do you still love her, and wish you could get her back… but unfortunately, she’s already “moved on?”
Do you now want to “move on,” too, but just can’t seem to get over the breakup?
If any of that sounds like you right now, then here’s my first message for you: I feel you.
As common as breakups might be – every man goes through at least one in his life – it still hurts like hell.
The emotional effects can be devastating:
- You feel like a loser
- You don’t feel like a man, because you can’t even keep a woman
- You have nagging fears that no woman will ever love you again
Thankfully, none of those feelings reflect reality.
What’s more, your breakup might actually be a GOOD thing… if you’re smart and strategic about it.
In this Shogun Method guide, you’ll learn:
- If your relationship can still be saved
- If it can, how to save it
- If it can’t, how to move on and make sure your next relationship will be better
So let’s start with the first step:
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Survive A Breakup (Like An Alpha Male)
- 2 Step #1: Take Stock Of The Situation
- 3 Step #2: Become A Man Of Higher Standards
Step #1: Take Stock Of The Situation
Can your relationship still be saved, or would it be better to move on?
It’s easy to know the answer when you know how the female mind works when ending relationships.
A woman will only break up with her man for one of three reasons:
- She fell out of love with him
- She found a better man than him
- She became a better woman and decided she deserved a better man
Let’s take a closer look at each of the three reasons:
Possibility #1: She Fell Out Of Love With You
This is the case when you used to be a manly guy – an “alpha male” – when she fell in love with you.
But after you settled into a relationship, you became less manly. You became “beta.”
- Less exciting and more mechanical
- Less audacious and more non-offensive
- Less dominant and more submissive
- Less mysterious and more predictable
- Less “I do whatever the fuck I want” and more “yes, dear”
This is what happened whenever a woman complains about her partner: “He’s no longer the man I fell in love with.” It happens a LOT in long-term relationships.
If your girlfriend left you for this reason, then here’s some good news: You can still make her come back to you.
And not only that, but you can even make your new relationship MUCH BETTER and STRONGER than ever before.
With Mind Control, which I’ll introduce you to in the latter part of this Guide.
For now, let’s look at the second possibility:
Possibility #2: She Met A Better Man
“Better” means “better than you.”
Here’s another flaw of the female mind: It’s hard-wired to always be on the lookout for better men.
Yes, even if she’s already in a relationship.
This well-known flaw in the female mind has a scientific term: Hypergamy.
Because of hypergamy, whenever she meets a man who is:
- More attractive than you
- More financially well-off than you
- More exciting and intriguing than you
- Interested in her too
- Available for a relationship with her
…you can bet she’ll be thinking about leaving you for him.
If this is what happened to you, then here’s the bad news: It’s probably better if you moved on from the breakup.
You CAN work to make yourself better, wealthier, more attractive, etc. than the new guy. But there are a couple of glaring disadvantages to that plan of action:
- It can take years or DECADES for you to become better than him
- Even if you do become better than him, she might be too much in love with him by then to leave him
So again: Probably best to just move on.
Don’t miss out on the lesson, though. Never stop working on yourself as a man. Never stop improving yourself in all areas of your life.
Possibility #3: She Became A Better Woman
Before she left you, did she lose a ton of weight and became a real hottie?
If she did, then it means that when she first got into a relationship with you, she didn’t think too highly of herself.
And she settled for you because you showed her affection when no other man did.
But after she slimmed down, suddenly all these hot men started giving her attention.
She looked at all those hot young men, then at you, then back at them.
Then she decided she deserved better than you.
If this is what happened to you, then my advice would be the same as in Possibility #2. It’s probably better to move on and learn from your mistakes.
Again, your lesson: Never stop improving yourself. That way, even if other men start courting your woman, she won’t leave you. She knows deep down she hit the jackpot with you.
Step #2: Become A Man Of Higher Standards
Regardless which of the three reasons above your woman left you, understand this:
The breakup is on YOU.
Not saying it’s your fault. But it IS your responsibility.
A failed relationship is a failure in leadership. And since the man is the natural leader of the relationship, the breakup is on you.
The good news? You can prevent future breakups – and even reverse THIS breakup…
…if you adopt higher standards.
These higher standards should appear in all areas of your life… your relations with women most of all.
Signs Of Low Standards
Check yourself if you have any of the following traits:
- You tend to fall in love with any woman who shows you the slightest bit of affection
- You would never leave your girlfriend even if a better woman was available to you
- You’d stick to your relationship no matter how toxic it became
If you can relate to even one of the traits above, then it’s clear: You have low standards.
You need to raise your standards and fast.
And there are two ways of raising your standards: The slow way and the fast way.
The Slow Way Of Raising Your Standards
You’ll need to move from being a “guy who’s up for anything” to being a “man of discriminating taste.”
When it comes to women, you may want to raise your standards to the following “starter” levels:
- No fat women
- No feminists
- No (insert political or religious affiliation here)
- No tattoos
- No mental illnesses
- Long-term relationships only with women who earn it
Now, again, making these changes can take a lot of time. Months, years, maybe even decades. It really depends on how ingrained your “good guy traits” are in you.
That means you may have to wait months, years, or decades before you taste success with women again.
Naturally, that’s out of the question.
That’s where the “fast way” of raising your standards comes in.
The Fast Way Of Raising Your Standards
What’s the fast way to raise your standards?
Mind Control is the ability to control a woman’s feelings by manipulating the flaws in her mind.
It’s the “fast way” because of two reasons:
- Mind Control, especially the Shogun Method way, makes you adopt higher standards faster
- It also makes women see you as a man of discriminating taste… and as a result, they feel much more attracted to you
Here are a few examples of Mind Control at work:
- Instead of trying to make a woman like you, you tease her. This exploiting her need to be accepted and makes her try to win your approval.
- Instead of chasing a woman, you make her think you’re a true alpha male. This exploits her hypergamous tendencies and makes her chase you.
- Instead of telling her what to do, you “implant” your commands. This bypasses her logical defenses, making her subconsciously follow your direction.
Now, you might be thinking: Isn’t this manipulative?
Yes, but that doesn’t make it evil.
After all, women are manipulative too:
- They paint you as the bad one when they “fall out of love” with you
- They use other men’s merits to justify cheating on you
- They claim they “deserve” better than you when better men start courting them
Only they manipulate you for their own benefit.
YOU manipulate women to improve your relationships with them.
Whose cause is nobler? Yours.
Remember: A successful relationship will require your leadership. Her manipulations only undermine your authority and push the relationship towards failure.
Your manipulations, on the other hand, will SAVE your relationship… and make it even stronger and happier with time.
My parting advice?
Whether you plan on getting your girlfriend or not, raise your standards. Become a man of discriminating taste.
And do it both ways: The slow way and the fast way.
While you’re raising your standards the slow way, learn the fast way by learning Mind Control today.
You can take the first step by signing up for my Online Masterclass on Mind Control.
It’s in the website below:
(NOTE: Use your best e-mail address when signing up. That’s where I’ll be sending your Invite Ticket as soon as you qualify for the Online Masterclass.)
I’ll see you at the Masterclass,
P.S: In this Guide, you learned the three reasons why women leave their partners. Now think of your most recent breakup. Why did your then-girlfriend leave you? Tell me your story in the comments section.