How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship With Your Girlfriend
Want to know how to survive a long distance relationship for a long period of time?
So did Martin, a Shogun Method client of mine from Detroit. He was in an LDR with his girlfriend Mollie, and things were starting to go badly for them.
“We used to study together in the University of Michigan,” Martin explained to me. “Then we graduated and while I wanted to stay in Detroit, she decided to pursue a career in Miami. That was six months ago.”
Martin then told me about the problems they’ve been having lately:
- They’ve been having more frequent arguments and fights
- Mollie’s expectations for the relationship shot through the roof
- She started demanding more from Martin
- Mollie turned from being warm and thoughtful to being bitter and nitpicky
- She had just given him an ultimatum: Either he moves to Miami in six months or she’s out
If you’re in a long distance relationship right now, and you find yourself to relating to at least some of Martin’s problems…
…then here’s some good and bad news for you.
In this Shogun Method guide, we’ll tackle the HUGE challenge of LDR’s. You’re about to learn the ROOT CAUSE of why most long distance relationships don’t “go the distance”…
…and more importantly, you’ll also learn the ONE WAY to combat this root cause and FINALLY make your LDR work.
First things first…
Table of Contents
- How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship With Your Girlfriend
- Are Long Distance Relationships Healthy?
- Maintaining A Long Distance Relationship
- How Martin Won Mollie Back
Are Long Distance Relationships Healthy?
Put simply, no.
Long distance relationships are doomed to failure by default.
And it’s not because of distance, or unmet expectations, or lack of communication. Those are SYMPTOMS of the root cause.
Instead, the root cause is… and this might sound controversial…
…women are hypergamous by nature.
“Hypergamy” means they’re wired to look for better men than their current partners.
When looking for a romantic partner, women judge men in various categories:
- How much emotional and financial security he’s willing to provide
- How sexually exciting the potential relationship promises to be
- How available he is for a relationship
It’s in the third category – availability – where most LDR boyfriends fall short. Availability, especially PHYSICAL availability, is hard to provide in an LDR.
Long Distance Relationship Problems
Think of your long distance girlfriend right now. Imagine one day, at work, she meets someone who’s almost exactly like you:
- He has the same financial power as you
- He has the same personality as you
- He’s every bit attracted to her as you
- He has the same intelligence level as you
The only difference: He lives in the same town as your girlfriend.
Will your girlfriend think about leaving you for him?
You bet she would. He represents a clear improvement for her life.
Will She REALLY Cheat On You?
Now, I’m not saying your girlfriend WILL cheat on you. Some women never do.
But I AM saying that she’s PRE-WIRED to cheat. Every biochemically healthy woman is.
Start living apart from your girlfriend for any amount of time, and you’ll see the signs soon enough:
- You’ll be arguing more
- Her expectations get higher and higher
- Her demands get heavier and heavier
- She’ll start being nitpicky
- She’ll start giving you ultimatums
So what’s an honest, hardworking, loyal guy to do?
Maintaining A Long Distance Relationship
The most obvious solution is to close the distance. Either you move to where your girlfriend is, or she moves to where you are, or you move to an agreed location together.
But that’s not always possible, is it? You got commitments to honor, financial restrictions to navigate, and so on. In most LDR’s, closing the distance won’t be an option for a long time.
And the longer the wait, the higher the chances she’ll meet someone better than you.
If you’re not ready to close the distance just yet, then I suggest you take a different approach:
Address the root cause. Address her hypergamous tendencies.
You’ll need to snap her out of her natural tendency to spot better men.
How? By making her see YOU as not only the best guy for her… but also the ONLY guy for her.
You want to make her feel that she’d be absolutely CRAZY to do anything to lose you. And that includes cheating on you with another man.
So how exactly do you achieve that?
The day Martin asked me for help, I taught him the go-to Mind Control technique to combat a woman’s hypergamy.
That technique is called “Dread Game.”
What Is Dread Game?
Do you ever “dread” the thought of losing your girlfriend?
That’s precisely what dread is. Only in this case, it’s you who’s feeling the dread, and not her.
Dread Game is all about making your woman dread losing you. When she doesn’t feel dread, that means her hypergamous tendencies are still ON. Your relationship is still at risk.
Right now, if your girlfriend is acting up and putting a lot of pressure on you, it means she’s NOT feeling any dread. Instead, the dread is on YOU, since you’re the one feeling the desperate need to make things work.
You need to turn the tables and fast. You need to make her feel dread AND remove all sense of dread in you.
Here’s how to do both at the same time.
The Fastest Way To Instill Dread
I taught Martin a unique way to apply the Dread Game: By making Mollie think HE could be cheating on HER.
The key was to snap Mollie out of her demanding state and make her WORRY. The idea was to make her feel the desperate urge to close the distance with Martin and fast.
Here are three of the things Martin did to achieve that:
- He called Mollie while at a party, which had lots of women shrieking in the background. When Mollie asked where the hell he was, he didn’t answer – he just said he’d call again soon and hung up.
- After spending a weekend with her in Miami, he flew back to Detroit and didn’t return her calls for a whole week. This drove her crazy with anger and worry.
- When he finally picked up, he told Mollie he had just been busy and needed “some alone time.” When Mollie angrily tried to make him feel bad about it, he simply snapped back: “I thought you were different. But looks like you’re just like every other woman from this stupid town,” then hung up.
If any of that sounds risky, it’s because it is. But remember, your long distance relationship is doomed to fail anyway. Dread Game gives you a shot at making it work, and it’s a damn good shot at that.
How Martin Won Mollie Back
Dread Game works specifically because it puts women on emotional rollercoasters. And emotional rollercoasters are guaranteed to snap women out of their disrespectful patterns.
To the female mind, emotional rollercoasters are the most addicting thing ever. They’re enough to make women fall in love with you and do crazy things just to win your approval.
In Martin’s case, it was Mollie who actually closed the distance between them. She immediately flew to Detroit to talk things over with Martin and, soon after, decided to stay.
Today, Martin and Mollie are pursuing both their careers in and around Detroit. Martin tells me they’ve never been happier together, and are set to tie the knot very soon.
Now it’s your turn. You, too, can survive a long distance relationship – even one that’s already on the rocks.
You MUST learn Mind Control. It’s the only chance you got.
If you’d like to start mastering Mind Control today…
…then I invite you to check out my Online Masterclass on Mind Control.
You can sign up by clicking below:
(NOTE: Please use your best e-mail address when signing up. That’s where I’ll send your Invite Ticket as soon as you pass our screening systems.)
Now go ahead – make it work.
P.S: Have you ever had a long distance relationship before the one you’re in right now? How and why did it end? Tell me your story in the comments section below