How To Be A Real Man In A Relationship
Are you getting pussywhipped in your relationship?
Is your girlfriend or wife “wearing the pants” in the house?
- She might be making the decisions in the relationship
- She might overrule your decisions all the time
- She might be making you feel like you’re wrong all the time
- She might be making you look to HER for direction and certainty
Now the most important question of all:
Want to learn how to be the man in the relationship?
If you’re in this embarrassing situation right now, then here’s the most important thing you need to know:
It’s probably not your fault.
It’s not. Ours is a generation that grew up in a society that championed feminism and equality. It also discouraged masculinity and gender roles.
As a result, ours is a generation of weak, submissive, clueless men. It’s one of the reasons why today’s divorce rate is at 50%, compared to 10% just a half-century ago.
So don’t beat yourself up too hard if you’re NOT the man in your relationship. It’s probably not your fault.
But at the same time, it IS your responsibility. Your woman will NOT give up her authority willingly.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Be A Real Man In A Relationship
- 2 A Man’s Role In A Relationship
- 3 How To Be A Real Man In A Relationship
- 4 How To Become A Better Man In A Relationship
A Man’s Role In A Relationship
Here’s the bad news: If you don’t FEEL like “the man” in the relationship, then you’re probably not.
Now the worse news. If you don’t exert your masculinity into your relationship soon, then your breakup is just a matter of time.
She WILL leave you. You’re just waiting for the day.
Make no mistake. It’s YOUR job to lead your relationship. Men have been hard-wired to be natural leaders – it’s the role you’re meant to play.
This Shogun Method guide will show you how to assume that role.
The Role Of A Man And A Woman In A Relationship
Take a moment to notice the happiest, most successful relationships around you.
You’ll notice the vast majority of these relationships are led by strong, dominant men.
At the same time, these men are supported by happy, satisfied, submissive women.
Want to know a man’s role in a relationship according to the Bible?
The Good Book says:
“Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her.” (Eph 5:25)
To women, the Bible also says:
“Wives, submit to your husbands…” (Eph 5:22)
“…let the wife see that she respects her husband.” (Eph 5:33)
We don’t need to be religious or spiritual to see the truth in those wise words. Even the sages of old knew thousands of years ago the formula of happy relationships.
It’s time to set aside what’s popular and start doing what WORKS.
Qualities Of A Real Man In A Relationship
Judging by the Bible quote for husbands, you’ll see that you’re called to do two things:
- To love her
- To be willing to die for her
But at the same time, the Bible quotes for wives clearly indicate that YOU’RE the leader, not her.
That means you need to be the kind of leader who would die for his woman.
It’s easier to internalize this by imagining yourself as one of the following archetypes:
- You’re the hero, and she’s your supportive sidekick
- You’re the captain of the ship, and she’s your first mate
- You’re the benevolent Master, and she’s your loyal slave
All the archetypes above are underpinned by one theme: Power under control.
As the leader of your relationship, you hold tremendous power. You have the power to even hurt your woman. But you don’t, and instead, you use your power to make your relationship a slice of Heaven on Earth.
Do you want to have that kind of power?
Guess what – so does your woman. She DESPERATELY needs you to take charge, even if she’d never say it out loud.
Now let’s see precisely how you regain that power.
How To Be A Real Man In A Relationship
To be “the man,” wrest back leadership, and restore balance to the relationship…
…then you’ll need to address the problem on two fronts.
- You’ll need to exert your masculinity here and now; and
- You’ll need to exert your masculinity over the long-term.
If you take only one approach (either the short-term or long-term approach), you’ll fail. Your woman will still have the power and your relationship will STILL head for a breakup.
You’ll need to attack both fronts. Here are the best ways how:
- Speak your mind more often. It doesn’t matter if she thinks your opinion is shit. Speak your mind. Say what you think, express your opinions, lay down some hard logic, spew some sarcasm. No one censors you in your relationship.
- Focus on your purpose, not on her. If your primary reason for breathing is to make her happy, stop it. Don’t make her your purpose. Make something BIGGER THAN HER your purpose, and pursue it. You can’t grab the power if you’re too busy kissing up to her.
- If it’s not funny, don’t laugh. Don’t spare her feelings. If she does stupid shit, call her out on it. If she says something that doesn’t make sense, explain why she’s wrong. If she tries to make you laugh and fails, don’t laugh just to make her feel better.
- Take your sweet time. You follow your rules, not hers. If you don’t feel like going out of your way for her, don’t. Teach her that SHE needs to go out of her way for you, not the other way around. Take your sweet time doing whatever you need to do.
- Let her get mad once in a while. So many men are afraid of making their women angry. Don’t be one of those men. Don’t let her anger hold you captive. You’ll learn eventually that letting her get mad once in a while is actually good for your relationship.
If you’ll notice, most of these short-term moves mess with her mind in some way. That’s exactly what you want to do – you want her to feel a loss of control over the relationship.
Why? Because when she loses control, she’ll naturally turn to YOU to save her.
The short-term moves above will swing the power balance to your favor – but only for some time. Unless you support them with the long-term approach, she’ll eventually fight back.
So what’s the long-term approach?
To dominate her. Plain and simple.
Not physically, of course. I’m not telling you to do something illegal.
But you SHOULD dominate her mentally. You MUST master Mind Control.
You MUST have the power to control how she feels, how she reacts, and how she makes decisions.
Here’s why and how…
How To Become A Better Man In A Relationship
Most guys, when trying to “one-up” their domineering girlfriends or wives, turn to PUA advice. (That’s “Pickup Artist” advice.)
The problem: PUA advice is generic. It’s “one size fits all.”
And it’s not meant for long-term relationships. It’s not even meant for dating relationships.
PUA advice is meant to do one thing: Make you achieve as many orgasms with as many women as you can.
What happens when you take this orgasm-oriented advice to fix your relationship?
A complete disaster. That’s what happens.
Don’t make that mistake. Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight. You’ll get yourself killed.
Instead, use Mind Control.
Mind Control is different. With Mind Control, you’re not trying to “fix your relationship” alone.
Instead, you’re going one level deeper. You’re manipulating your woman’s mind.
- You’ll snap her out of mental autopilot, and she starts paying attention to you
- You’ll make her question herself so much that she willingly surrenders authority to you
- You’ll make her feel so out-of-control that she starts looking up to you for direction
- You’ll make her see you as “the man,” and the ONLY man she could ever love
It won’t matter how pussywhipped you feel.
It won’t matter how long your woman has “worn the pants” in your relationship.
And it won’t matter just how bad things might be right now.
With Mind Control, you WILL become the man in your relationship – simply because you won’t accept any less.
If you want to master Mind Control today, then you’re welcome to join my Online Masterclass on Mind Control.
Click below to sign up:
(NOTE: Use your best e-mail address when signing up. It’s where I’ll send your Invite Ticket as soon as you qualify for the Online Masterclass.)
Now go ahead – take control of your relationship like she wants you to.
P.S: How does YOUR woman try to dominate you? Tell me about it in the comments section below.