Things To Do To Make Your Relationship Stronger
Want to know how to make your relationship better?
You might be:
- Dating a woman you really love
- Lately, the relationship seems to be worsening and your woman is drifting away
- Now you want to know how to make the relationship better and make her stay
If any of that hits home, then this Shogun Method guide is for you.
The bad news: Your woman IS losing interest in you.
And if you don’t take action now, you WILL lose her – and once you do, you’ll never get her back no matter what you try.
The good news?
Making her stay is easier than you might think.
Table of Contents
- Things To Do To Make Your Relationship Stronger
- How To Make Your Relationship Work – A Fair Warning
- How To Improve Your Relationship With Your Girlfriend
- The Mistake Most Men Make
How To Make Your Relationship Work – A Fair Warning
The tips you’re about to read in this guide will be different from any other dating advice you’ve read in the past. So keep an open mind, no matter how shocking these concepts may be at first.
Here’s the deal:
You Need To Make Her Feel Bad
You read that right. And here’s WHY you need to make her feel bad: In a relationship, the one who can hurt the other is the one who has the power.
If she can hurt you – such as how she’s hurting you RIGHT NOW by drifting away and not being as responsive as she used to be…
…then that means in your relationship, SHE’S the one with power, and not you.
You’ve already felt what it’s like when she has power over you:
- She has the power to command your attention by giving you the silent treatment
- She has the power to make you hate yourself by telling you she’s unhappy with you
- She has the power to hurt you by withdrawing her affection from you
- She has the power to break your heart by breaking up with you
Not a good feeling, right? What’s worse, despite all you go through for her, the relationship is STILL getting worse.
You’ll need to do something, and fast.
And that is to:
Turn The Tables
You need to do two things starting right now: (1) Stop being hurt by her, and (2) Start hurting HER.
Now, some men read the above sentence and raise objections: “But Derek, it isn’t RIGHT to hurt a woman!”
If that’s how you feel, then here’s my reply: “But it’s okay for a woman to hurt you?”
The answer is “no.”
Does that mean couples should hurt each other?
No, that’s not the solution either.
Here’s a harsh truth about relationships you MUST embrace from now on:
- The best relationships out there are NOT “two-way streets…”
- The best relationships out there are NOT egalitarian (equal between man and woman).
- The best relationships out there are NOT democracies…
None of that.
The best relationships out there are BENEVOLENT DICTATORSHIPS, led by the man.
Not the woman. The man. YOU.
And that means you MUST have the ability to hurt your woman… while she does NOT have the ability to hurt you.
That’s the ONLY WAY to make your relationship better at this point.
How To Improve Your Relationship With Your Girlfriend
Here’s the rule: If your woman is giving you shit for no reason, then your relationship is not worth it. There are LOTS of better, more well-adjusted women out there who will NOT give you shit.
So you have two choices:
- Either end the relationship now because it’s not worth it; or
- Save your relationship by NO LONGER getting hurt by your woman’s antics.
Obviously, since you’re reading a Guide on how to make your relationship better, you’ll pick Choice #2.
And ironically, knowing you can always replace your woman is the first step to NO LONGER getting hurt by her… simply because you’re instantly NO LONGER ATTACHED to her affection.
Then you’ll be ready for the second step:
Hurt Her Emotionally
I’m NOT talking about hurting your woman physically. That’s not only stupid, it’s also illegal.
What I’m talking about is inflicting EMOTIONAL pain.
The good news is this:
Inflicting emotional pain on your woman should take next-to-zero effort on your part.
All you need to do is two things:
- Give her a wordless look of disapproval
- Withdraw your attention from her and your relationship
That’s it. You can “withdraw your attention” in many ways:
- Disappearing for a day or two without contacting her
- When she asks where you’ve been, you tell her you needed “some alone time,” and not explain any further
- Kick her out of your house (or leave her house if you’re staying with her)
- Start pursuing hobbies, focusing on work, hanging out with the fellas, etc.
- Stop spending all your time with her
Important note: Withdraw your attention using your ACTIONS, and NEVER your words. If you use words, she’ll use it as an excuse to treat you even worse.
But when you use your actions, she’ll go crazy wondering WHY you did what you did. And that’s the key to the whole thing.
It’s Called Fractionation
Inflicting emotional stress is a part of a special technique called Fractionation.
Fractionation is the act of putting a woman on emotional rollercoasters. These are frequent, intensifying cycles of emotional lows and highs.
Emotionally hurting her gives her an “emotional low.” She’ll instinctively try to counterbalance it by finding an “emotional high” from you.
But while she’s NOT getting that emotional high from you, she’ll work herself into a frenzy. Her mind will go:
- “Why did he do that to me?”
- “Is he playing mind games?”
- “Or is he really about to break up with me?”
- “Is it really my fault? Did I do something to deserve this?”
- “Maybe I did. Holy shit, Maria, what the hell were you thinking? Don’t ever do that again!”
Then she stops her bad behavior and starts following your benevolent dictatorship rule.
Congratulations. You’ve just made your relationship better, and it took next-to-no effort on your part.
The Mistake Most Men Make
Most men make the mistake of giving their woman ONLY emotional highs. At the same time, they freely let her inflict emotional pain on THEM.
In other words, they give her the power in the relationship. Not good.
Here’s the worst part: Society actually PROMOTES this screwball approach to relationships.
“Happy wife, happy life,” modern society commands, and millions of men blindly follow it off a cliff.
But this is precisely why Fractionation works. You reclaim the power in your relationship by being IMPERVIOUS to emotional pain from her… while at the same time inflicting emotional pain on her whenever she acts out of line.
Guess what – women LOVE this in men, even if they don’t know it.
It’s why couples who go through emotional ups and downs tend to be the strongest ones… while couples who seem perfect on the outside shock the world one day by getting divorced.
Which kind of couple do you want YOU to be?
Mind Control Is The Way
Fractionation is just one technique under a broader discipline: Mind Control.
Mind Control lets you take complete control over your woman and your relationship. Just like Mother Nature intended.
Aside from making your relationship better, Mind Control also lets you:
- Influence the decisions she makes in her life
- Make her totally, completely addicted to you
- Turn her into your #1 fan who would do absolutely anything for you
- Make her the happiest, most satisfied girlfriend in the world
- Make her think she’d be absolutely crazy to leave you for any other man
Want a happy relationship?
Then take control. There’s no other way.
If you’re interested, you can learn the basics of Mind Control and Fractionation TODAY.
Simply sign up for my Online Masterclass on Mind Control by clicking the link below:
(NOTE: Use your best e-mail address when signing up. It’s where I’ll send your Invite Ticket as soon as you qualify for the Masterclass.)
Now go ahead – make things better for you. Your relationship will follow.
P.S: What about the idea of “inflicting emotional pain” on your woman scares you the most? Tell me in the comments section below.