How To Deal With A Female Narcissist
Are you dating a narcissistic woman?
Chester was a client of mine who asked me for help recently. He loved his girlfriend, Talia, but he told me her narcissism was driving him insane.
“She’s never satisfied,” Chester moaned. “I keep giving her what she wants, but she keeps demanding more and more. It feels like I’m the only one working in my relationship.”
I asked him the obvious question. “So why are you still in a relationship with her?”
Chester hesitated. “Well… sometimes she showers me with the love and affection I want. It’s just enough to make me stay.”
“That’s it?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he sighed. “Oh, and the fact that EVERYONE loves her… and if we broke up, EVERYONE’S going to think it was MY fault. I guess I’m trapped.”
Pause right there.
Does Chester’s predicament sound just like yours?
If so, then this Shogun Method guide is for you.
You’re about to learn what I told Chester that day that completely changed his life and his relationship…
…and what you, too, can do about your narcissistic girlfriend.
First off, let’s establish the baseline:
Table of Contents
Is Your Girlfriend A Narcissist?
Let’s find out. Check how many of the following traits your relationship has:
- She throws a fit whenever she doesn’t get her way
- She’s frustratingly high-maintenance
- Once in a while, she gives you what she wants (love, sex, affection, etc.) just to keep you hooked
- Your self-esteem is slowly disappearing
- She doesn’t respect your privacy one bit
- She’s generally flighty and unreliable
- She needs constant validation from you and others
- She’s never satisfied, and she keeps demanding more
- You feel like you’re the only one trying to make the relationship work
- She makes you choose between her and the people or things you like
If you checked at least three of the traits above, then yes, you’re dating a narcissistic woman.
And yes, that means your relationship is in trouble.
Why Dating A Narcissistic Woman Is Trouble
The most obvious problem of dating a narcissistic woman is sustainability.
It’s just not sustainable when one partner keeps giving while the other keeps demanding. Eventually, something’s gotta give.
The worst part? If it’s you who breaks first, she won’t save you. She won’t give up her narcissistic tendencies to help you recover.
Instead, she’ll hook up with another guy using the same techniques she used to hook you. She’ll go her merry way while you’re left with a shattered sense of yourself.
Not worth it.
So when you’re dating a narcissistic woman, there’s really only two ways to come out on top:
- Breaking up with her, but most people will think you caused the breakup
- Change her
If you’ve fallen out of love with her and just want out no matter what, then Option #1 is the obvious choice.
But if you love her, and if you want to change her into a girlfriend who:
- Has much lower expectations
- Is stronger, more mentally resilient, and more reliable
- Works just as hard as you to make the relationship better
- Loves you, respects you, supports you, and follows your authority
…then here’s what you need to do.
How To Handle A Narcissistic Girlfriend
Your girlfriend’s biggest anchor to her narcissistic tendencies is her focus.
Her current focus is INWARD – in her mind, it’s all about her.
To change her, you’ll need to change her focus.
The best way to do that? Mind Control.
You’ll be manipulating her mind to wrench her focus from inward to outward.
But you won’t just be making her focus on ordinary “outward” things like work or hobbies, because that won’t change her.
You need to make her focus on REAL, PAINFUL, DRAMATIC things.
You want to jar her out of her self-focus and pay full attention to you.
That’s exactly what Chester did to Talia to win her back.
How Chester Changed Talia
Chester used a Mind Control technique called the “Fake Breakup.”
First, Chester disappeared for more than 3 days, making zero contact with Talia.
Talia called, texted, and e-mailed him, but he gave her no replies. This jarred her so much, and that was Chester’s intention. She focused on him for three whole days.
Finally, on the fourth day, Chester picked up a call from Talia and answered with a deadpan: “Yeah, what’s up.”
After she spent a whole two minutes angrily demanding an explanation, Chester answered:
“I think we should start seeing other people.”
He didn’t explain any further, and he avoided answering any more of Talia’s questions. “Hey, I can’t talk now. I gotta go. Later.” Then he hung up.
The next few days were a barrage of threats, complaints, and accusations from Talia, sent over text.
Through it all, Chester avoided replying to her. And when he did reply, his overall message was the same: “I think we should see other people.”
Finally, Talia broke and begged him to meet up to talk. Chester agreed, and as soon as they met, he laid out his terms:
- He’s the boss of the relationship. She respects his authority or he walks, plain and simple.
- If she wants something, she gets it herself.
- If she doesn’t get it, she won’t throw a fit – she fucking deals with it.
- If she doesn’t start working on the relationship too, he’s gone.
- If she can’t respect his decisions, he’s gone.
Talia quickly agreed, and they started dating again. Whenever her narcissistic self cropped up, Chester would punish it with coldness.
But when she stayed in line, he rewarded her with warmth, affection, and loving reassurance.
It worked – Talia eventually gave in and started working on herself. She stopped thinking of herself too much. She eased into the “supportive girlfriend” persona Chester had been molding for her.
Today, Chester and Talia are happily married with their first kid on the way. And not only is Talia an awesome, supportive wife, but she’s also now an active volunteer in her community. That was a change that surprised even Chester.
Chester had successfully shocked the narcissism out of his woman.
Now you can, too.
Why Mind Control?
At this point, you might be wondering: “Did Chester just trick Talia?”
I would say the more accurate term would be “manipulate.” “Tricking” involves making a person do something against their will through deception.
Manipulation isn’t deception – it’s emotional domination. You’re not coming from a place of temporary mischief – you’re coming from your permanent nature as a human being.
Human beings are natural manipulators. We always have been. Our ancestors controlled their environments, relationships and situations to survive.
Today, we STILL manipulate our relationships. Talia manipulated her relationship with Chester to get more and more of what she wanted.
What Chester did was different. He used manipulation NOT to take advantage of Talia, but to:
- Save their relationship
- Re-establish control and direction in the relationship
- Bring balance into Talia’s life
- Re-invigorate communication
- Make them both happier and more satisfied
Now, you might ALSO be wondering: “But isn’t that no different from Pickup Artistry (PUA) dating tricks?”
The answer is also “no” for the following reasons:
- PUA is about getting as many orgasms as you can with as many different women as you can. What Chester did was save his relationship with one woman, which is something PUA is horrible at.
- PUA is about making a woman do something against her will, often for your own selfish reasons. What Chester did was manipulate Talia to start making the RIGHT decisions. We’re talking about selfless, constructive, and cooperative decisions.
- PUA is all about “tricking” a woman. What Chester did was restore the balance in the relationship by imposing the right frame on it. That frame is where he was the rightful leader, and Talia was his loyal, supportive sidekick.
- And the list goes on.
Make no mistake. Between PUA and Mind Control, you’re a THOUSAND TIMES better off with Mind Control.
Chester figured that out. And if you’re dating a narcissistic woman and want to save your relationship with her, you should, too.
And luckily for you, you can do that TODAY.
If you want to learn how Mind Control can help you create the relationship of your dreams…
…then I invite you to join my Online Masterclass on Mind Control.
Sign up by clicking below now:
(NOTE: Please use your best e-mail address when signing up. It’s where I’ll send your Invite Ticket as soon as you qualify for the Masterclass.)
Remember: No matter how you slice it, dating a narcissistic woman is not sustainable.
Eventually, something’s gotta give – either you give up and quit, or she leaves you for another guy.
The only way to make it work is to shock the narcissism out of her. And Mind Control is the only way to do it safely and effectively.
Want your relationship to work out? Then you know what you need. Here’s the link to my Masterclass again.
Give her what she REALLY needs,
P.S: What’s your girlfriend’s most annoying trait? How do you deal with it (or AVOID dealing with it)? Tell me in the comments.