Imagine a man in a social circle, speaking to a group of man and woman. He charms and dazzles the crowd, and seemingly has an infinitely large list of topics to talk about. He leads the discussions and chats effortlessly… like he seems to have confidence on tap.
He is simply enchanting, and could seemingly go on for hours. He is in the proverbial “flow”, and you could see that his audience is captivated by him, hanging on every word that comes out from his mouth. The group nods almost in unison and cracks out in laughter once in a while.
Simply put, the ability to captivate an audience through words is the most potent weapon a seductionist can have in his arsenal. Perhaps surprisingly enough, we Zen Seductionists know that this skill *can* be acquired with a simple plan. (For those who owns a copy of SonicSeduction, turn to pages 22 to 38 for a quick revision).
The Method of Rooted Conversations
The way to master the art of making good conversation is to cultivate the ability to take the material you’re given and create conversation “threads” out of it. The basis of this idea is to ‘root’ your conversation as much as possible in the current scenario. For the technically inclined, this is similar with the concept of ‘Rooted Openers ‘ preached by ‘indirect method’ pickup gurus.
If you start talking to a woman and she responds: “Huh?” or “Why do you ask this?” or “Is this some kind of a survey?” then you know that your topic is not sufficiently ‘rooted’ into the situation.
The easiest way to root a conversation is to take the response from the woman, and break it down into components. For example –
“I went to Hong Kong for the year end shopping spree – but the weather was too hot that on the sixth day, we just chilled in the hotel room drinking ice lemon tea.”
The components are – (1) Hong Kong , (2) shopping , (3) hot weather , (4) hotel , (5) ice lemon tea.
So some of your responses could be –
(1) “You went to Hong Kong? I was there for Christmas last year – and did the countdown at downtown Lan Kwai Fong. Totally loved it.”
(2) “Yeah? I like going on bargain hunting as well. People say that shopping is mainly a woman’s pursuit, but I beg to differ. What did you get yourself?”
(3) “Wow, I like getting out there in the hot sun. But just like you, not for long though. Once I had a seven hour tan off the beach in Florida and I looked so toasted that even my best friend couldn’t recognize me.”
(4) “Which hotel did you go to? I was at the Oriental in Bangkok last month on a short trip, which was reputed to be the best hotel in the world. The service was spectacular – they remembered me from my last trip there some three years back. Absolutely fabulous!”
(5) “Ice lemon tea? I used to be an avid coffee drinker, until my best buddy bought me some Kashmiri Chai from India. Absolutely blew my mind away. Have you tried some of those?”
Do you now see how powerful this method of rooting conversation is? You won’t ever run out of topics to talk about again. Combining this with the Instant Bond Factor technique in SonicSeduction you’ll be an unstoppable master of captivating conversations.
One final tip. Use this method when the conversation is getting boring and going nowhere. Pick one specific element from the thing that she said, and then create a topic and start riffing off the topic. It doesn’t matter if the ‘riffs’ are not related to each other.
In fact this could work in your advantage as it creates multiple topics to talk about without the conversation going stale. This itself is a seduction technique called ‘multi-threading’ (something that you can use in conjunction with fractionation) – I will blog more about this specifically in another post.
Meanwhile, understand the importance of knowing how to handle women even on their worst days – when they will test you and try to make you jump through hoops just to prove their own desirability. Start by reading this guide on how to know if a girl is playing you, and take it from there.
For more tips and techniques on how to keep a woman interested in you, click here.