“Is It Normal To Like Someone Else While In A Relationship?”
Are you in a relationship with a woman right now, but you’re falling in love with someone else?
You might be feeling torn up inside. You might feel confused. You might also feel guilty and ashamed.
But worst of all, it’s making your current relationship worse:
- When you don’t make your woman happy, you feel it’s your fault
- When you DO make your woman happy, you feel like a fraud
- As time goes by, the relationship seems to get less happy and fulfilling for both of you
So now you’re wondering: What should you do?
- Should you leave your current woman, follow your heart, and start over with the other woman?
- Or should you forget the other woman, and suffer in silence as you deal with the heartache?
If this is the inner conflict in your life right now, then this special Shogun Method guide is for you.
You’re about to untangle the web and see clearly, for the first time, the best course of action.
First off, let’s get one super-important thing out of the way:
Table of Contents
It’s Not Your Fault
You read that right. It’s entirely natural to be in love with more than one woman at the same time.
Here’s a fact: It’s human nature to be polygamous, or to have more than one partner. This is true for both men and women:
- Men are biologically hard-wired to “sow their wild oats.”
- Women look for (a) good genes from strong men, and (b) financial provision from successful men.
On the other hand, Monogamy (having only one partner) is NOT human nature.
Instead, monogamy a man-made norm, just as most moral issues are. Monogamy is a social construct and, as such, is of a lower order than basic human nature.
If you’re in love with two women and it’s causing you a lot of pain and confusion, here’s why:
The SUPPRESSION of our very natures is the cause of most of the pain we feel in life.
This is the reason why, in a heavily-monogamous culture like ours, there’s so much pain among couples. If you’ve ever wondered how even GOOD couples end up divorcing, this is why.
People are living in DIRECT CONFLICT with their natures, and it’s causing them SO MUCH PAIN… and they don’t even know it.
On the flipside, the happiest couples today are those who are in OPEN relationships. These are the couples who understand each others’ natures and let each other see other people.
In an open relationship, there’s no “cheating.” There’s no infidelity. There’s no loss of trust.
Open couples are the happiest in society because they reject unrealistic man-made norms. Monogamy most of all.
So here’s my advice for you: Don’t be so quick to buy into the idea of monogamy.
Now for the obvious question: Is the above information controversial?
But is it TRUE?
And this leaves you, my friend, with two choices:
- You can choose CONFORMITY by adhering to the social norm of monogamy; or
- You can choose HAPPINESS and PEACE OF MIND by adhering to your nature.
Let’s take a look at both choices in turn:
Option #1: Conform To Society By Ending The Affair
According to society, this is the “right” option to take. By ending the affair, you’ll be “taking the high road.”
Of course, since this option conflicts with your nature, get ready for disadvantages:
- You’ll feel terrible. You’ll feel sorry for yourself, you’ll hate society for being unfair, and you’ll become more rebellious as a result. This will, in turn, hurt your relationship with your woman.
- Your relationship will become your purpose in life. This is actually a BAD thing. Your woman needs you to be a strong, dominant man driven by a purpose OUTSIDE of the relationship. But if your relationship IS your purpose, she’ll see you as weak and submissive.
- You’ll develop a scarcity mentality. Deep inside, you’ll feel unattractive. This lowers your confidence, which in turn makes you treat your woman badly.
In other words, you can take the “high road” by ending your affair. But there’s a chance you’ll lose your main relationship down the line anyway.
Now let’s look at the other option:
Option #2: Pursue Your Own Happiness By “Spinning Plates”
Have you ever seen a “plate spinner” at the circus?
This is the guy who spins dinnerware plates on poles, often while balancing on a tightrope or ball. The best spinners can finish their act without dropping and breaking a single plate.
In the realm of dating and relationships, a “plate spinner” is a guy who:
- Maintains relationships with two or more women at the same time
- Does not drop and break any one of his relationships
- Keeps his life (and the lives of the women he dates) in balance the whole time
That’s your second option. You keep your main “plate,” or main relationship. But on the side, you maintain a relationship with the other woman in your life.
Now, some guys might protest: “Isn’t that CHEATING?”
Maybe, maybe not.
By now, it shouldn’t matter to you.
Remember, when you take this option, you’re rejecting monogamy. You’re rejecting society’s opinions.
And instead, you’re putting your happiness as Priority #1.
The benefits are plenty:
- You’ll get to keep both women in your life
- You won’t feel too attached to either woman; if one leaves you, you’ll still have another
- With zero desperation in your life, your confidence levels will soar
- New women will be drawn to you all the time
- Your girlfriend or wife will know she’s not your only option for romance and will work doubly hard to keep you
Now, the second obvious question: “Wouldn’t this option invite scandal into my life?”
Not if you do one of the following:
- Either agree with your girlfriend or wife to have an open relationship;
- Or keep both women secret from the other, demanding they respect your privacy or they lose you.
So there you have it – your two options and the pros and cons of each.
Now comes the hard part.
Which Option Should You Take?
You don’t NEED to spin plates. That’s just one of the two options you have.
If you agree with society that monogamy is the only way to go, then the answer is obvious – end the affair.
On the other hand, if you want to satisfy your true nature AND give your relationship its best chance of survival…
…then the answer is ALSO obvious. Spin plates.
In Shogun Method, we prioritize getting the results you want over the opinions of society.
So if you asked me, if you were in love with two women and didn’t know what to do, I’d tell you to spin plates.
But here’s another warning you’ll want to heed:
If you don’t spin your plates THE RIGHT WAY, you’ll end up losing BOTH your relationships.
It’s what usually happens to players who try to use Pickup Artist (PUA) tricks when spinning plates. Since PUA tricks are inherently unsustainable, one of their plates will inevitably fall. When one plate falls, every other plate falls soon after.
My advice? You’ll need a skill that’s MUCH MORE POWERFUL than PUA tricks to spin plates the right way.
And that skill is Mind Control.
You need Mind Control to impose ALL the critical elements of the plate-spinning game:
- To show your girlfriend or wife that an open relationship is the way to go
- To make your girlfriend or wife feel like she’s the only woman in your life (even though she’s not)
- To make your main woman and side chick BOTH respect your privacy
- To make your side chick accept her role in your life as either your secret girlfriend, your FWB, or your mistress
The catch: I can’t fit everything you need to know about Mind Control in one guide.
That’s why I have something even better than that for you:
An invitation to my Online Masterclass on Mind Control.
If you want to master Mind Control so you can master plate-spinning…
…and so you can lead a happy life AND two happy relationships at the same time…
…then click the link below to sign right up:
(NOTE: Use your best e-mail address when signing up. It’s where I’ll send your Invite Ticket as soon as you qualify for the Masterclass.)
So remember: You CAN have relationships with two women at the same time.
In fact, it’s your nature. It’s how Mother Nature hard-wired you to be.
And if you SUPPRESS that nature, you’ll only fill your future with pain.
Don’t settle for that. Master plate-spinning by mastering Mind Control. Here’s the link to my Masterclass again.
Now go make them BOTH happy,
P.S: Before now, have you ever loved two women at the same time? How did that turn out? Tell me in the comments section below.