“I Want My Girlfriend To Want Me More. What Do I Do?”
Want to learn how to make your girlfriend want you more?
In a long-term relationship with your girlfriend… but she seems to be getting less and less attracted to you?
She might be:
- Getting more demanding
- Becoming harder and harder to satisfy
- Disrespectful of you and your authority
- Ungrateful for all you’ve done
If you’re experiencing any of the above, then you have the same problem as Isaac, a 30-year-old client from Florida. He was in a relationship with Amber, his girlfriend of two years, that seemed to be headed towards a breakup fast.
“It just reached a peak last week,” Isaac told me. “She told me: ‘You know what? Most times, I don’t see you as a boyfriend. Instead, I see you as a kid I need to take care of.’”
Isaac buried his face in his hands. “I want my girlfriend to want me more, Derek!” he sobbed. “What the hell am I supposed to do?”
If your own girlfriend is making you feel as emasculated and powerless as Isaac was, then let’s fix that today.
This Shogun Method guide will show you how to make your girlfriend want you more… even if it seems she doesn’t want you anymore.
Table of Contents
How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Again
There’s only one reason why your girlfriend doesn’t seem to love you anymore: She’s taking you for granted.
She feels she’s in no danger of losing you because you’re working so damn hard to make her happy. She’s got you in the bag.
When most guys find themselves in this position, they make a critical mistake by REDOUBLING their efforts:
- They try even harder to meet her needs
- They sacrifice their own happiness and identity to make her happy
- They spend more time, money, and energy to show their love for her
These guys realize too late that all their extra efforts actually backfire. Their girlfriend ends up loving them even LESS.
And if that’s what you plan to do, your girlfriend will feel even MORE disgusted with you.
Because you’d be showing your WEAKNESS:
- You can’t make your own decisions
- You’re not strong enough to resist the wills of a little girl like her
- You’re showing she’s more important than you are
- You’re showing her that SHE’S the boss, not you
- You’re confirming that she has you by the balls
Do you think she’ll love someone like you?
Nope. To begin with, she can’t respect you. And women, by nature, can’t love a guy they can’t respect.
So don’t redouble your efforts. Instead, do the exact opposite:
- The opposite of trying harder
- The opposite of chasing her
- The opposite of pleasing her
How? You’re about to find out.
How To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You
Shogun Method is grounded on three unbreakable cardinal rules called “Preconditions.”
If a practitioner fails to adhere to these Preconditions, he fails with women – it’s that simple.
And if your girlfriend is no longer attracted to you as a man.. then you’ve been breaking Precondition #2, which states:
“You must conceal your intentions until the manipulation is complete.”
That means one thing: While you manipulate her to start wanting you more…
…you MUST keep your intentions secret. She must NEVER know that you’re manipulating her to want you more, even as you work tirelessly to do so.
And whenever you “redouble your efforts,” or try harder to make her love you… you’re NOT concealing your intentions.
Instead, you’re showing it for the world to see. And when she knows what you’re up to, she’ll naturally resist you, no matter how hard you try.
When I told this to Isaac, he asked: “But Derek, we’re ALREADY in a relationship. Amber ALREADY knows my intentions, right?”
I answered: “Not if you start doing what she WON’T expect you to do.”
And here’s precisely what your girlfriend won’t expect: To miss you.
That day, I taught Isaac a technique that solved all his problems… and it’s the same technique you’re about to learn today.
Introducing Dread Game
“Dread Game” is a Shogun Method technique that’s often used for long-term relationships.
Dread Game works by triggering the female mind’s vulnerability to insecurity. In your case, you’ll want your girlfriend to suddenly feel she DOESN’T have you in the bag.
You’ll want to suddenly feel insecure about your presence in her life. You’ll want her to feel she’s about to lose you and all you give her.
You want her to feel dread. That’s how it works.
A woman’s sense of dread has two qualities:
- It’s reactive, meaning it’s “asleep” until you trigger it
- It’s instinctual, meaning every woman is biologically hard-wired with it
That means you’ll need to trigger that sense of dread before it’s too late. And when you’re in a long-term relationship, triggering dread involves two steps:
- Implying you’re losing interest in the relationship; and
- Making her try to win YOUR approval.
That’s exactly what Isaac did.
How Isaac Made Amber Love Him Again
Isaac triggered dread in Amber by implying he was losing interest in her. He also withheld love and affection whenever Amber tried to regain control over him.
He only rewarded Amber with loving reassurance when she did something he liked, such as:
- Respecting him
- Following his decisions
- Submitting to his authority
- Apologizing for being a bitch
Here are some of the “dread-triggering” things I told Isaac to do:
- Disappear for a day or more with his phone turned off
- Ignoring her phone calls when his phone was turned on
- Not giving her sex when she initiated
- Arguing with her for the heck of it
- Talk and flirt with other women and not hide it from her
- When she makes an unreasonable demand, tell her why it’s bullshit and refuse to comply
- Laugh off her accusations, threats, and shit tests
- Be more focused on leading an enjoyable, rewarding man’s life than making her happy
But whenever Amber did something he liked, Isaac was to reward her in the following ways:
- Showing interest in her views, values, opinions, beliefs, and problems
- Bringing attention to her unique traits
- Giving her the best sex of her life
- Express his love for her in unexpected ways
- Complimenting her in outrageous ways
- Mention getting married once in a while
I told Isaac to only reward Amber only once for every two times he triggered dread. Later on, he was to reward her only once every THREE times he triggered dread… and then later, FOUR times.
That’s the ideal ratio: Trigger dread four times, reward her one time, until she’s completely committed to you.
Today, Isaac and Amber are still together. Isaac reported that Amber had changed from being an insufferable harpy to being his #1 fan in life. Their relationship is now stronger than ever, and they plan to tie the knot soon.
Now it’s your turn.
You want your girlfriend to want you more. You now know the ONLY WAY to do that.
Dread Game is the game-changer.
What you learned about Dread Game in this guide is just scratching the surface. Dread Game is just a small part of the entire Mind Control knowledge base of Shogun Method.
If you see the power of Dread Game as early as now, then you’ll be blown away by the power of Mind Control as a whole.
If you want a sampling of what Mind Control really is, how it works, and how to use it to make your girlfriend want you more… then I invite you to join my Online Masterclass on Mind Control today.
You can check out the Online Masterclass below:
(P.S. Use your best e-mail address when signing up. It’s where I’ll send your Invite Ticket as soon as you qualify for the Online Masterclass.)
So remember: If you want your girlfriend to want you more, DO NOT try harder to win her love.
Instead, do the opposite. Make her miss you.
And the best way to do that is to exploit a flaw in her mind – the flaw of insecurity, or dread.
Dread Game will make her miss you, want you, love you, and DREAD the thought of you ever leaving her.
And she’ll fight tooth and nail to keep you.
Make no mistake: Dread Game is the way to go.
But why stop with Dread Game?
Why not be in COMPLETE CONTROL of your relationship by mastering Mind Control itself?
You can take the first step today. Here’s the link to my Masterclass again.
Go ahead. She’ll thank you for it.
P.S: Can you remember a time when you felt absolutely emasculated by a woman? Tell me your story below.