Girls dig boys and women look for real men. If you’re tired of playing with childish dating and relationship games, getting in and out of relationships, and looking towards a more stable, more mature love life then maybe you need to find and date women and not girls.
And to attract and impress women, maybe you need to step up and become a real man. Read this short guide about how to attract women on SonicSeduction.net to help you get started.
So you may ask, how does one become a man?
See, here’s the magic ingredient of being a real man: the difference between a man and a boy lies mainly on one’s mindset. If you want to be good with women, stop being a wimp. Men know where to set their priorities and they work hard to take care of it. They have more control over their emotions and they are responsible for their every move. They spend their time wisely and not on senseless things and more importantly, they do not date for the sake of dating and having fun and sex, but because they are looking for serious relationships.
So again, you may ask, how does one become a man? How do you achieve those things said about how to become men? Here are some helpful tips that help you fully leave boyhood and finally become the man you ought to be:
- To be one, at least look one. Let go of your dirty, stained shirts and pants that you only wash every four weeks. Style your hair in a way that suits you best, and always keep it looking and smelling clean. Be hygienic – shower every day, brush and floss your teeth, wear deodorant, and keep your nails clean. Good grooming is always a good indication of how well you take care of yourself. (PS: wear your pants on the waist, sweetheart. A real man does not show his underwear on purpose!)
- Make better choices. Becoming an adult, in general, means making better choices: going for what’s right and not just what makes him feel good. And screaming ‘YOLO!’ after chugging down a bottle of Patron on a nightly basis is not a good choice. Being a responsible, confident and impressive man means knowing where your boundaries lie and which things are actually worth your time. Like, improving yourself and learn a cutting edge covert seduction technique like fractionation.
- Get your priorities straight. Are you currently jobless? Are you in deep debt? What are you doing to make your life better? Certainly partying ‘til you get wasted is not an answer. Where do you see your life going? Where do you see yourself in the future? Being a man does not equate to being rich, but having a more stable finances and not living on mom’s money is one step towards becoming a responsible adult.
- Be selfless. To become a man, and to become a better lover, you have to know how to give a part of yourself. Youth is about self centered-ness and selfish joys. But becoming a mature man means being generous with many things and thinking about the feelings of others over oneself.
- Surround yourself with responsible men as friends. Everyone needs a good role model. So to learn manly ways, be friends with manly men. They will not only inspire you to achieve the kind of man you were meant to be; they would likely help you meet women and not girls.
If you are still unsure, here’s a fun way of how to tell whether you are still a boy or already a man. It’s pretty fun, so check it out!
So are you ready to become a man?